Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GitCore  (Read 190 times)
gitcore (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:06:16 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 05:30:32 PM by gitcore

soon
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alicee
Copper Member

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:14:30 AM

reserve Chinese translation
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

I like the vision and the solution given by this GitCore project. Then, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation (Bahasa) if you need it. We will spread out the information of GitCore project in Indonesian Thread. Let me know if you need it. Just PM me to discuss it more. Thank you.  Smiley  
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

The GitCore project uses Blockchain technology to ensure security and transparency. At the same time, especially the project has the solution "No Censorship Supports Priority Nodes Good for OSS projects around the world. Discounts for large projects. Code time automatic code." But all are in the plan has not got a road map, specific implementation. I will continue to monitor the latest information of the project.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

I read all the content from your OP. And yes, it would be very hard for you to automatically gain trust from users here. You need something to prove that your intentions here are authentic. And how? I don't know also. But maybe I can watch how your project progresses and see if you can surpass the accomplishments of github at least.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

Your concept is interesting with a good goal but to get confidence in the user later seems less, certainly there are still many who are curious about who the team at Gitcore.
But over time it will be known later who the team behind Gitcore so that the prospective investor's confidence was easy to obtain. Permission to monitor first to see the next progress.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

nope.

Anyone who asks for "donations" upfront is a scammer.

Pure and Simple.

If you are indeed a "hero member" you will have some BTC stashed away.

If you really believe in your project, you would be using your own funds to cover the initial costs instead if coming on here begging for donations.

You sound like Dave Wilkinson the scammer.

gitcore (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

I read all the content from your OP. And yes, it would be very hard for you to automatically gain trust from users here. You need something to prove that your intentions here are authentic. And how? I don't know also. But maybe I can watch how your project progresses and see if you can surpass the accomplishments of github at least.

It is impossible to "surpass the accomplishments of GitHub", a company that spends 200M on development each year without user support, that's why I made the thread. The announcements here are more like startups seeking funding to built something useful that can take off. I know it's hard to gain user's trust, but I myself trusted EK from the Elastic project and gave money when you needed to sign a form saying "the developer can spend the money on ice cream". That project is 100X up now.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

"We are currently in research and recruiting phase. We will announce a detailed road map soon. Just keep in mind that this is a massive undertaking that can change the development world". I hope this will come soon. I need to see the roadmap to know your main planning for this project. But, surely, I can see a promising prospect through the description of GitCore project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gitcore (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

added a discord invite. I will be online quite often. Also, I am starting to get in talks with local blockchain developers here. We may have some news soon.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

Please share more details about your idea, team and timeline. There are a lot of scam ICO projects out there, so you know the drill. It will be helpful if you embark on a beta product to get the investors to be confident of your vision too.
gitcore (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

looking for developers, PM us now is a good time Smiley and a chance to work for a project that will change IT development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: