Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MyCryptoSaver is expanding to the UK and looking for test users  (Read 102 times)
supercaz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

Hi everyone my names Matt, i'm part of the team at www.mycryptosaver.com a savings platform that allows you to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum on a regular basis with automatic bank payments of up to $2000 a week.

The way our service works is really simple. You sign up and get verified. We then give you a unique reference number that you put in the reference field of your bank payment. You set payments to go out on a Monday and then we bulk buy Crypto on the exchange and deliver it to your nominated wallet that Friday.

(this 5 day delay is from being based in NZ and having to wait for international bank transfers to the exchange after we receive our users payments but we will be shortening this for the UK)

The idea is to use a dollar cost average strategy when accumulating Crypto. We also offer a cash-out service where we will buyback any amount of Bitcoin/Ethereum you have saved through us at the Market Rate.

We started in New Zealand in 2014, being one of the first Crypto businesses and have since grown to be one of the largest and best reviewed Crypto companies in NZ. We are a fully registered Financial Service Provider.

We are on the hunt for up to 100 UK test users to help us out with our UK testing. The incentive we're offering is that you will be able to use our platform with zero fees for life if you become one of our test users.

Please note that we will need to verify you like all exchanges, so we would need to see a Govt issued i.d. and a utility bill or bank statement with a proof of address.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Please send a message through the contact form of our site or PM me if you are interested

Thanks!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: