Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❄️[ANN]❤️❤️❤Low Supply Cryptonote Privacy Coin Mobile Mining  (Read 4219 times)
coinpricetoday (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

You can however check our p2p exchange
fork.pw
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

You have a total supply of this coins at 10 millions, why do the total circulation is just 1 million coins?
Doesn't that get too small for the amount of coin in circulation?
Miner will mine and supply will increase slowly .

how come the total supply is 10 million and circulation supply now over 9 million ! this is holding alot of ppl back from investing .
its ok if u alter the total supply , premind or rebrand but we need to know what we getting into !
by the way i asked this question more than 10 times and im still waiting for the kind answer . thanks

Can you show proof of 9 million circulating supply
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

I was going to take a shot at this and buy a bag, but I see no detailed info on this project except "low coin supply"

mobile mining is another important feature
which will attract lot of people into this
lucyper001

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

I really like this project, but I think you should invest more advertising
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

I really like this project, but I think you should invest more advertising

yes i agree but development is more important at present.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

So, will there be a decentralized exchange? So, from what I read, 60% of this exchange was already developed ? what is the deadline for us to be able to trade in this exchange?

there is nothing to be honest about things. without some kind of prototype, we can only trust their words, and im learned not to trust that in a crypto world. let the beta show the worker and then you can talk about something.
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

So, will there be a decentralized exchange? So, from what I read, 60% of this exchange was already developed ? what is the deadline for us to be able to trade in this exchange?

there is nothing to be honest about things. without some kind of prototype, we can only trust their words, and im learned not to trust that in a crypto world. let the beta show the worker and then you can talk about something.

Its not easy to develop a decentralized exchange, we have alredy done p2p exchange which you can access from fork.pw
there are many cn coins who have not done this stuff also

coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Can you imagine Price for 10 m total supply coin is 5-6 Sat only and when people will know about it then how far price will go
Min price of 3 million circulating supply coin is around 200 Satoshi
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

Its not easy to develop a decentralized exchange, we have alredy done p2p exchange which you can access from fork.pw

what im above wrote above is a criticism, but it is useful. id like to see more similar projects with interesting code. because many forum users are precisely because of this here.
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

what im above wrote above is a criticism, but it is useful. id like to see more similar projects with interesting code. because many forum users are precisely because of this here.

People compare everything with price
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

Thanks to the team for the project! it's great that being remotely from the computer miners can also work with a mobile application, I'm with you!please tell me how much this will earn the miner, approximately? Roll Eyes

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

Thanks to the team for the project! it's great that being remotely from the computer miners can also work with a mobile application, I'm with you!please tell me how much this will earn the miner, approximately? Roll Eyes

Miner Can Mine and Hold for sometime for good profit.
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

2 Year back ripple is 0.004327 USD And many coins are like 2-3 Satoshi and who invested $100 in coins in such coins  have now 50K -60 K profit
FLAKE Chain Is alredy a privacy Coin and if you see supply then chances of hitting $1-$2 is very high and at present its just 5-6 Satoshi , All because of Miners
cryptonotefund

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

Flake Chain is considered for adding to CryptoNote Index Fund assets

Already approved 6 coins:
Monero, Bytecoin, Karbo, Turtlecoin, Electroneum, DigitalNote.

Community need to select another 7 coins to the fund. Proposed for voting:
Masari, Bitcedi, Sumokoin, Qwertycoin, Dero, AEON, Stellite, Loki, Alloy Project, INTUcoin,
Fonero, Newton, Boolberry, Flakechain and Bitsum.

You can vote in telegram on our group http://t.me/cryptonotefund  .
Just ask bot for /vote command, and he will send you voting options in pm.
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

Flake Chain is considered for adding to CryptoNote Index Fund assets

Already approved 6 coins:
Monero, Bytecoin, Karbo, Turtlecoin, Electroneum, DigitalNote.

Community need to select another 7 coins to the fund. Proposed for voting:
Masari, Bitcedi, Sumokoin, Qwertycoin, Dero, AEON, Stellite, Loki, Alloy Project, INTUcoin,
Fonero, Newton, Boolberry, Flakechain and Bitsum.

You can vote in telegram on our group http://t.me/cryptonotefund  .
Just ask bot for /vote command, and he will send you voting options in pm.

Thanks
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

I agree with what was written above, the project Flakechain little advertising. You'll have to allocate tokens for advertising? The project is unique, you need to know everything about it! Roll Eyes

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

Flakechain project, which is soon to become a very famous and popular! Is there already a version of the mobile app? Can I watch it on the video channel? Wink

coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

100% price rise
invest now before it goes 1000%
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Flakechain project, which is soon to become a very famous and popular! Is there already a version of the mobile app? Can I watch it on the video channel? Wink

check video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_gTiP_iA0
coinpricetoday (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

I agree with what was written above, the project Flakechain little advertising. You'll have to allocate tokens for advertising? The project is unique, you need to know everything about it! Roll Eyes

Yes i agree with you as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: