Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infrastructure Projects are the new trend!  (Read 154 times)
magpie_lover (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

Been inactive for a month or two in crypto space and now I notice that most of the sought after ICO's are that of infrastructure projects/new blockchains. Earlier, we had a flurry of Ethereum based tokens that generated enormous interests from investors but that trend seems to be dying out. Am I seeing this right?

Think Quarkchain, Seele, Fantom, Edenchain, Ankr, Dfinity, Algorand etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Peoples are now changing their mind. In recent times there are so many people’s are connecting with infrastructure projects. They feel this projects provide security and this are also safe. That’s why they chose this.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Mainly in crypto market there are lots of opportunity to make money crypto currency is one of them also there are lots of project based on these coins but you need to know what you will choose what is good for you also this initiative looks very good to me because day by day this currency is using in various sectors..
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

Infrastructure projects are a slow start but a risk free high profit scheme.
Unlike services and technical startups, Infrastructural project would require some months or even years to start a profitable business.
But when they do, they have minimum operational cost and long term sustainable profit.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Unlike services and technical startups, Infrastructural project would require some months or even years to start a profitable business.
But when they do, they have minimum operational cost and long term sustainable profit.
Honestly, We don't need more infrastructure altcoins at the moment. Used the existing infrastructure coin such as ethereum and any other old coins just like stratis is much better rather than create a new one with copy cat with similar features. When they can't attract more users just like waves and they can be consdered as failed projects.
magpie_lover (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

Honestly, We don't need more infrastructure altcoins at the moment. Used the existing infrastructure coin such as ethereum and any other old coins just like stratis is much better rather than create a new one with copy cat with similar features. When they can't attract more users just like waves and they can be consdered as failed projects.

Couldn't agree more. I think we have plenty of infrastructure projects, but not enough dapps that will make use of these networks. Almost every single White paper I read seem to be highlighting the "scalability" problem of Ethereum and how they are going to improve the TPS and stuff. That idea sells well.
magpie_lover (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

Yeah, this seems to be the norm. i.e When a new blockchain comes on board with promises on speed, scalability etc. , then the investor sentiment on it seems to be largely positive. Also, in a fair way, this is a reflection of the shortcomings of the Ethereum network and how the crypto community thinks.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

Been inactive for a month or two in crypto space and now I notice that most of the sought after ICO's are that of infrastructure projects/new blockchains. Earlier, we had a flurry of Ethereum based tokens that generated enormous interests from investors but that trend seems to be dying out. Am I seeing this right?

Obviously when most of us get screwed all because of the fake ICO's which has no former infrastructure, working model for the products and services then this day was supposed to come for sure. This is why most of the ICO now come for the future development where they need more money for themselves. So that they can develop the current small scale infrastructure to the bigger one in the future and help their share holder and themselves to grow big in the process. I understand this way only and it is the correct one I believe. So you are seeing this all right and that is the way it works now. If they have model (working) then they are more trustful than the normal one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

The first time I knew about infrastructure projects. I think such a project should invest in China. No other country is as bad as China. Is China's infrastructure the first in the world?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
magpie_lover (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

The first time I knew about infrastructure projects. I think such a project should invest in China. No other country is as bad as China. Is China's infrastructure the first in the world?

With infrastructure projects, we mean blockchain networks on top of which decentralized applications (dapps) & smart contracts can be created. Example Ethereum, EOS. Not the traditional "infrastructure" reference.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

maybe for now we better invest in crypto that has been available and has long survived. bitcoin, litecoin, monero, ethereum and other coins have long survived and have a decent platform and have been used by many people.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

You are right, Hype about a better Blockchain technology make most people FOMO with these projects, most people do not realize that the development of the new Blockchain project takes a long time even some of these projects are still tokens.
Maybe this trend will continue but I think this is just a short-term investment trend
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

I think you are correct they are the new trend, but if they cannot deliver on their early promises they will quickly fade and disappear. Propbably only one out of the pack will actually become the new standard if they do deliver so I guess everyone is hoping they have picked the right one.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
verjj

Activity: 131
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

I know some large investors only invest on Infrastructure Projects.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: