Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is masternode  (Read 254 times)
zainhaider (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

Hello. I have been searching for masternode. Can anyone tell me what is masternode and how can we earn from them ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

Simply, a masternode is a server connected to the network which guarantees a certain minimum level of performance and functionality to perform certain tasks related to PrivateSend and InstantSend, as the anonymity and instant transaction features in Dash are called.
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

A node is a node that runs the same wallet device on a blockchain, aiming to provide extra services to the network. These services include:
- Anonymization increases transaction privacy
- Instant transactions
- Decentralized control
- Decentralized budgeting system
- Proposals and voting systems are unchanged.

Conditions to be a Masternode?
Generally, to build a Masternode required some coins as collateral, eg XIOS required 1000XIOS coin which you must transfer to address masternode you will make. you do not have to worry because the coin is still in your wallet so you can still control the coin. If your coin takes auto masternode will not run.
zainhaider (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

so do every cryptocurrency have their masternode??
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:07:50 AM

Hello. I have been searching for masternode. Can anyone tell me what is masternode and how can we earn from them ??

I have not yet search any information regarding masternode but the link below is very informative. I find masternode as a great investment in the future.

link : https://coinsutra.com/masternodes/
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

Try go to this thread How to earn PASSIVE INCOME with MASTERNODES OP on that thread explain what is masternodes and some reply have a good information about it.

so do every cryptocurrency have their masternode??
No, try check this site https://masternodes.pro

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

As far as I know, masternode is an electronic money that works by connecting software on a peer-to-peer basis and without a server, so data on transactions is cloned and synchronized across the network. So if one or more machines are down or shut down, the network is functioning normally
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

Not every coin have masternodes.
Masternode is full netwok node with some amount of coins on balance, it also can confirm blocks in chain

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

basically it is another way of centralizing altcoins even further to a couple of people who have a lot of money to run these strong nodes on strong servers and leave a large sum of coins there.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Masternode is a server which is considered as electric money that works by connecting software on a peer to peer basis. It also can confirm blocks in chain.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

A masternode is mainly a server which is connected to a network. Usually it authorizes the minimum level of activity and activity for a certain task.
Tosg399

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

A masternode is a server on a decentralized network. It is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t. It can be used for features like direct send / instant transactions or private transactions.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

I have little bit knowledge about masternode. I think it is a electronic money. Peoples can use this money by using software. If you want to know more information about this you can search Google.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

Masternodes are nodes that run the same wallet device on blockchain, aiming to provide extra services to the network.
herodrx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

Msternode is actually a network or a computer in simple sense that connects and confirms your transaction and take various other decision too.
zabz

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up & running. But masternodes are considerably different in their functionality than normal nodes. They are different because they perform several other functions apart from just keeping the full blockchain and relaying blocks/transactions as a full node does in Bitcoin/Litcoin.
Mariyas sri nirmal jayama

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

Masternodes are PCs that run a dash wallet and choose, for instance, locking trades with InstantSend, sort out mixing of coins, and voting on spending financing. Masternodes are required to have 1000 Dash protection, a conferred IP address, and have the ability to run 24 hours for each day without a more than a 1 hr affiliation hardship. Masternodes get paid 45% of the square reward on each square, which is passed on to masternodes every one thus. Usually, around 2 dash is paid to each masternode every 7 days. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
anithanarayanan

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

Master Node (Cryptocurrency)' Master nodes are full nodes that incentivize node operators to perform the core consensus functions of running a blockchain.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

Based on crypto market many things are created also masternode is known as computer which help to run dash wallet also it observe the instant transactions also this helps to take decision making also work for budget so this is very helpful for people I guess.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

masternote I think is still a little confusing, I still have not tried all the process of masternote, it looks profitable if the coins we have can rise high, is my opinion correct?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████