Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OHNI][BOUNTY][ANN] The ONLY Truly Decentralized Exchange | KEEP YOUR FUNDS SAFE  (Read 1190 times)
Ace-Baba234

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

Awesome project. Great development too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kennyklexzy1

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

This is a must moon project great work perfect team well structured and fantastic Project
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:54:58 AM

This project initiative is coming up with serious minded Dev. I believe it shall succeed for real. I can perceive that efficiency is in the project; Being curious as one of the International BlockChain foundation with DEX Exchange support, I believe the sky shall not only be the limit but the beginning of the ladder climbing to their climax success. Please ensure you keep us posted in earnests when the bounty campaign and the ICO shall actually kick started.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:03:17 AM

I believe in this project and I shall be taking part in the Bounty campaign when it actually started. Great job here Dev and Good luck.
sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:22:53 AM

The idea of uniting cryptocurrencies is a great one. There are so many out there that are not inter-operable so this project could fix it
Tracy Christian

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

To the best of my knowledge, this great project has been out there and I'm glad to be part of the awesome initiative project.
Glorymba

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Great project we've got here.
dinhdat_01

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

I think you should add a few small bonus programs to attract more visitors, such as daily log receive 100 OHNI
Robelin

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

This project initiative is coming up with serious minded Dev. I believe it shall succeed for real. I can perceive that efficiency is in the project; Being curious as one of the International BlockChain foundation with DEX Exchange support, I believe the sky shall not only be the limit but the beginning of the ladder climbing to their climax success. Please ensure you keep us posted in earnests when the bounty campaign and the ICO shall actually kick started.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Ohni is a good project and I have been following the trend and believe the team have what it takes , also the Dex and Cex will be a good product to the crypto world.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

This is really an interesting concept, If the project success it will be a breakthrough for the cryptocurrency world.
With it transaction between cryptocoins should be easier and faster in the future

You are saying that we didn't yet have a breakthrough? What was Bitcoin then, not a breakthrough?

I think what he is trying to say is that bitcoin was breakthrough but Ohni will be another breakthrough. You can always have more than one breakthrough!

You can say that, but come on do you think OHNI is going to pull another Bitcoin? Not in my wildest dreams.

ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

Ohni is a nice app going to unite all cryptocurrency together, It going to go places
beedeex

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

I just love the Idea of trying to Unite all Crytpocurrency into one space, it has never been thought of until now... Great project, Great Team... I'm a huge fan
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

I just love the Idea of trying to Unite all Crytpocurrency into one space, it has never been thought of until now... Great project, Great Team... I'm a huge fan

I would be careful if I were you. I am not sure why they claim to be the only decentralized exchange.

abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

is this a project of the old ohni.io? If it really can do swap?
I have 42000 ohni token old.

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
ohniceo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

I would be careful if I were you. I am not sure why they claim to be the only decentralized exchange.

We are not the only decentralized exchange. We are the only 100% decentralized exchange.

This may get a bit technical, but I will try to keep it easy to understand.

You see, all other DEXs I have looked at (the top 25) all rely on a centralized server to operate. This server holds the order books, transactions, etc etc.

This is why DEXs can have outages and hacks.

By migrating this server directly on the Ethereum blockchain, it will eliminate make us have no centralization over the exchange.

In short, while others claim to be decentralized, they still rely on some form of centralization and if that form of centralization were to be eliminated, the exchange would not be functional.

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us | Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
ohniceo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

is this a project of the old ohni.io? If it really can do swap?
I have 42000 ohni token old.

We are not affiliated with Ohni.io.

Most of our team was a team member of Ohni.io however we moved on for various reasons and created this new Ohni. We did offer a token swap for the first 4 months however that is now closed. We will be airdropping to all holders of the Ohni.io token soon when gas prices go back down.

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us | Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Having all kind of cryptocurency assets connected to each other, could makes the utilization of cryptocurrency became widely usable.
This way could also increase the possibilities to get more investors for a cryptocurrency project.

3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:08:34 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 04:21:14 AM by 3ooCox

Most of you are probably not aware what Ohni has been through. I've been following OHNI from the beginning, I probably missed some parts of the story. But to summarize, if you're with Ohni, you(ve been in a movie :

• Ohni is global
  • Ohni has ◯ ◯ b a l z
  • Ohni has survived a security attack some months back
    - none of the tokens were stolen thanks to cold storage and smart security management
          * Read again the title of this ANN - Ohni is all about security !
  • Ohni has been implicated in a complex management maneuver a while ago when a teammate and a co-founder lost his sense and wanted to overtake the token. He did damage trying to misinform Ohni holders back then. Bad bad Consta, what where you thinking about ?
    This is crypto-currency situation where community is of great importance and a certain degree of respect, values and manners is expected. In opposition against greedy conventional banking ran by countries, which should be modern, but are instead corrupted by capital.
  • Therefore Ohni swapped the tokens. This is ohni.us and not ohni.io. Always verify that you've been handling with official OHNI.
  • After all I'll probably wear Ohni's BTT signature

That's why an airdrop bounty after some decent period of existence is a great move. Things need to normalize from time to time in any kind of system. Specially a global one. Enough said.

Good luck OHNI ! Wish you a long long flight !
bandaexchange

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

Truly OHNI is all about Security and I am on board that flight with OHNI
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: