Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would anyone choose to live singles?  (Read 356 times)
Wanpush (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

Why in this world there are people who do not want to get married and in choosing to live singletons, when we as humans definitely need offspring and biological needs such as sex and other needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:49:29 AM

I think the reason is very simple. When we are single we can do whatever we want without caring other people.
jrrhnjco

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

They just accepted it
Idaujotaite

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

When a person tries to find love and they can’t , it gets exhausting, so usually they give up
Chyzy101

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

it is better to be single than to be with someone who wants you to be  someone else.
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

I think the reason why someone will choose to remain single are as follows,financial constrain,failure in life such family bondage that is to say that whatever he does or she does use to be failure all the  time,heartbreaks too can cause someone to remain single maybe he/she has gone through many relationship and at the end of the day he/she finds out that nothing good use to come out of it so with that now they will just decide to remain single.
Wanpush (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Yes, that is the general advantage, but if he lives so and until old he has no wife and children, who will take care of him when he is old?
Wanpush (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

I think the reason why someone will choose to remain single are as follows,financial constrain,failure in life such family bondage that is to say that whatever he does or she does use to be failure all the  time,heartbreaks too can cause someone to remain single maybe he/she has gone through many relationship and at the end of the day he/she finds out that nothing good use to come out of it so with that now they will just decide to remain single.
But I have friends, he is rich, handsome, and kind, but somehow he has never felt the name of dating a woman until he was 27 years old.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

Why in this world there are people who do not want to get married and in choosing to live singletons, when we as humans definitely need offspring and biological needs such as sex and other needs.

You can satisfy your "biological needs" without marriage.
They choose because they don't like depending on anybody or being depended on. They don't like responsibilities or letting go of their childish life or dreams.
Reasons are many but none of them are really good.
But hey, whatever rocks your boat.
ololesia

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Sometimes people just hurt by the others and close their hearts
Naginiya

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Because no barriers and there is no one to judge you so can live free like a bird

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Some people have evolved and understood thats its not that important. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

Maybe to do what they want without take care of others or maybe they are blessed by others
WageBooster

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

Marraige definitely isn't for everyone.  Divorce rates are extremely high in most countries.  Upwards of 40 to 60 % in a lot of places.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

Less stress being single.
demaganteng

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

he may have been heartbroken and also did not get the blessing of parents to relationship with the person he loves
aljareauisback

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

At another time in your life, you may have been emotionally engaged. Then bad things happened. It could have been as a child, an adolescent, as an adult, or throughout time. You might have experienced sexual, physical, or emotional abuse, or a traumatic event like a car crash or military combat. Maybe something happened to someone you love or you have been directly or even indirectly affected by a world event. No matter its source, trauma is insidious and can impact you more and more over time. If trauma remains under-treated, it can affect and often pollute your hopes and expectations for the future. Your trauma may have made it seem a safer decision to avoid emotional relationships rather than risking the reenactment of trauma in a future relationship. As daunting as it is, allowing yourself to talk about your trauma in a safe space starts to dilute the power the trauma holds over you and begins to open up the possibility of trust and connection again.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

Probably due to bad experiences with relationships from their past. They fear commiting again because they assume they cannot trust their heart again with someone else. It could also be that they live and they are contented with the way they have now. They do not want to have a commitment and have their life change drastically. It could also be that they think they would not need someone to have or be in a relationship with to.
olivia jane567

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

If you are single, you have your own freedom and you get time to involve yourself in things that you really like. Some wants to be single because they have been hearing bad complains from married ones and love partners.
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

One of the reason is failure in marriage. After they failed, they're afraid to have commitment again. So they stay single.
Letwinetz

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

I believe some of them just did not meet the right person and other just feel comfortable without having to worry about someone else, they enjoy the total freedom.
AliBaba1159

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

Some of them just find it cool to be single (but they will definitely regret it), and some of them have psychological problems, or financial problems, it depends, everyone has his own case.
Spacebound01

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

there's a reason that's why some people choose to live single it's because they want to do everything what they want before to start having family or before to go in relationship, being single is cool because you have freedom you live life to the fullest young wild and free but sometimes it's sad..
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

What if you just haven't met the right person? You can't just force it, you have to marry the right person.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

Well because being single means no greater responsiblity.Its different in married life.Married life means carrying full of responsibility in taking care the relationship of the family members and kids forever.But being single is you only prioritize of your own self then your family.
xaxaxa

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:37:06 AM

I think there are several factors,
the first factor because he may be more free, comfortable and less burdened with life.

The second factor is that he is too busy with something as an example of a busy learning or career.
vickmediang

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

So many factors can cause that. Frustration from past relationship with opposite sex can cause one to remain single.
ps3o

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

If you don't meet the rgghr person you have to wait. Let the right person come to you. Sometimes you could be just looking for love quick. You have to give it some time or you can go to new places and meet new people
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Some people just prefer to be free from responsibilities. Being single gives you a lot of free time to have fun with peers while being married gives you limitations. Some people say that being single can give you more earnings than having a family.
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Great question, but really easy.
It takes effort, time and resources to build relationships. Sometimes it is better to just live on your own than facing your personal problems.

Some people try, give up and live on their own. Some just don't feel the need to.

It is really a matter of choice, it doesn't define how happy, fulfilled, or anything else in your life.
Sundayspecial

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

sorry folks . Cnt live single life
KIROMATH

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

Freedom is the main thing. If I am single I can go anywhere at any time and no one to stop me and that is something cannot get when married   
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

There is nothing wrong with that. Most often, socially isolated people who don't feel lonely simply like to be alone. Some of them describe themselves as "loners" and use this word in a positive way.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
spriggan_0Zt

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

most of those who choose to live single has this particular fear of being hurt and left even if they gave it their all to the one they love, some of them on the other hand just don't like being with anyone at all not even thinking about sex or other stuff that you can do when you have a partner or family.
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

Singletons? LOL.

Anyway, I am still single even though it's time for me to get married.
Maybe because I am a perfectionist and waiting for the most perfect girl to make me want to leave my being a singleton.

But I am not trying to spend my entire life being a singleton.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

Individuals who over think making partners will make troubles and ruined there life style avoid getting married to stay single     
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

Some wants to share there life and enjoy together and some wants to stay alone so it depends on the person   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
razorfire

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Many people choose to live singles because the relationship is work for the soul, however modern people are very lazy.
ArcticCrawler

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

There are quite a number of reasons, my friend. Issues as marriage are very complicated. Many people had romantic relationships that scarred them emotionally. It is experiences like that make some people resolve to never marry. Some others settle to be single for other reasons. It could be because of freedom. We know there's a certain lifestyle that a happy marriage does not permit you to have. Some are just not ready for the financial, physical, emotional responsibilities. So, it could be for very very many reasons.
fakbeth

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

because of trauma due to the divorce of his parents. in the past resulted in choosing yourself until the end of the breath
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Just someone is very comfortable to have such a relationship, where you do not need to take on some kind of responsibility!
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Some people choose to be single because they simply are not the marriage type, while others think that they will never be ready to settle down with someone else because of financial or other personal reasons. Did you know that AR and VR produces single people because it makes people to become a loner? Perhaps because they spend a lot of their time with AR and VR that it prevents them from going out and seeking a partner. What do you think?
Dreamrone

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:25:36 AM

Living alone is great than together except you won't have someone to look after you when your are old   
cryptodevta

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

When an individual had "not so proud" kind of relationship or has tried enough to get mingled but didn't work out, remains with the only option!
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

One: We don't definitely need children - I don't want them. Two: You don't need to get married. It's pointless. It's a bit of paper and a ring and I don't believe in it. Three: You can have sex whilst being single. Many people don't see the need just to shack up with one person for as long as they can stand them. There's nothing more pathetic than someone who is in a relationship with somebody they don't really like much but are scared of being lonely or going without sex until they find the next person. You can have a much more fulfilling life being single without having strings attached, especially if the person you're in a relationship just makes you miserable. I've had plenty of friends over the years that stay with their partners even though they spend half the time arguing and being miserable. The moment that happens to me I walk away. Don't have the time or energy for arguing over nothing. I'd rather be by myself and lonely and miserable then with someone who made me feel lonely and miserable. If you want a relationship though you do you, but that's not the way everyone lives and the whole date for a bit then get married as soon as possible isn't really how things work these days and is becoming fastly outdated tradition.
Glamafour

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Most of the time for freedom
Mansankani

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

To live single doesn't mean not to have sex. People who prefer single living don't take much responsibility to take care about family. They prefer to look after only themselves. They are free. Any time they can go to club, take an alcohol, have a sex, go to the different resorts for rest.
red_phanthom@mail.ru

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

bcz its easier than living together and "adjusting" to each other)
Leutranh21

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Life is hard because people make it so. They don't live within their means, and not content with their live so they always get into trouble trying to get riches.
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

Target to achieve in life and attitude changes from one person to another so I think some choose to live singles because they think life is not just about getting married and making children's 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Squishy01

Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

There are lots of people who choose to be single not because of heartbreak or failure in relationships, but they just enjoy the life of being free and independent.

I have a girlfriend, but I still look up to those who choose to be single as it is completely their right to choose to be one and we're not really all required to produce children and have families.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: