Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would anyone choose to live singles?  (Read 356 times)
Letwinetz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

I believe some of them just did not meet the right person and other just feel comfortable without having to worry about someone else, they enjoy the total freedom.
AliBaba1159

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

Some of them just find it cool to be single (but they will definitely regret it), and some of them have psychological problems, or financial problems, it depends, everyone has his own case.
Spacebound01

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

there's a reason that's why some people choose to live single it's because they want to do everything what they want before to start having family or before to go in relationship, being single is cool because you have freedom you live life to the fullest young wild and free but sometimes it's sad..
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

What if you just haven't met the right person? You can't just force it, you have to marry the right person.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

Well because being single means no greater responsiblity.Its different in married life.Married life means carrying full of responsibility in taking care the relationship of the family members and kids forever.But being single is you only prioritize of your own self then your family.
xaxaxa

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:37:06 AM

I think there are several factors,
the first factor because he may be more free, comfortable and less burdened with life.

The second factor is that he is too busy with something as an example of a busy learning or career.
vickmediang

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

So many factors can cause that. Frustration from past relationship with opposite sex can cause one to remain single.
ps3o

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

If you don't meet the rgghr person you have to wait. Let the right person come to you. Sometimes you could be just looking for love quick. You have to give it some time or you can go to new places and meet new people
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Some people just prefer to be free from responsibilities. Being single gives you a lot of free time to have fun with peers while being married gives you limitations. Some people say that being single can give you more earnings than having a family.
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Great question, but really easy.
It takes effort, time and resources to build relationships. Sometimes it is better to just live on your own than facing your personal problems.

Some people try, give up and live on their own. Some just don't feel the need to.

It is really a matter of choice, it doesn't define how happy, fulfilled, or anything else in your life.
Sundayspecial

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

sorry folks . Cnt live single life
KIROMATH

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

Freedom is the main thing. If I am single I can go anywhere at any time and no one to stop me and that is something cannot get when married   
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

There is nothing wrong with that. Most often, socially isolated people who don't feel lonely simply like to be alone. Some of them describe themselves as "loners" and use this word in a positive way.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
spriggan_0Zt

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

most of those who choose to live single has this particular fear of being hurt and left even if they gave it their all to the one they love, some of them on the other hand just don't like being with anyone at all not even thinking about sex or other stuff that you can do when you have a partner or family.
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

Why in this world there are people who do not want to get married and in choosing to live singletons, when we as humans definitely need offspring and biological needs such as sex and other needs.

Singletons? LOL.

Anyway, I am still single even though it's time for me to get married.
Maybe because I am a perfectionist and waiting for the most perfect girl to make me want to leave my being a singleton.

But I am not trying to spend my entire life being a singleton.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

Individuals who over think making partners will make troubles and ruined there life style avoid getting married to stay single     
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

Some wants to share there life and enjoy together and some wants to stay alone so it depends on the person   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
razorfire

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Many people choose to live singles because the relationship is work for the soul, however modern people are very lazy.
ArcticCrawler

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

There are quite a number of reasons, my friend. Issues as marriage are very complicated. Many people had romantic relationships that scarred them emotionally. It is experiences like that make some people resolve to never marry. Some others settle to be single for other reasons. It could be because of freedom. We know there's a certain lifestyle that a happy marriage does not permit you to have. Some are just not ready for the financial, physical, emotional responsibilities. So, it could be for very very many reasons.
fakbeth

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

because of trauma due to the divorce of his parents. in the past resulted in choosing yourself until the end of the breath
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: