Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] 🎓Academia Lingu🎓 - 🌎THE WORLD IS YOUR CLASSROOM📚  (Read 820 times)
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:31:06 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 09:44:08 PM by tuncay.ugur

Contact us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/academia-lingu-22391 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello thanks for your interest. Feel free to ask any question. We are ready to answer it.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/academia-lingu-22391 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello thanks for your interest. Feel free to ask any question. We are ready to answer it.
Academia Lingu will give a huge help to those who want to practice the language by receiving news and articles based on their own interests, to determine their level and needs
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Academia Lingu will give a huge help to those who want to practice the language by receiving news and articles based on their own interests, to determine their level and needs

As you said we are planning to change the world's perspective to language learning by providing individuality, flexibility, variability to our users on our platform.

On the other hand our platform make freelance teaching possible for the teachers from all around the world. So there is a mutual relation between teacher and student due to the mutual need. Everyone knows you can learn easier when you trust/like the teacher, if the course serves your need and this vice versa for the teacher who wants give the session.
computali

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

As you said we are planning to change the world's perspective to language learning by providing individuality, flexibility, variability to our users on our platform.

On the other hand our platform make freelance teaching possible for the teachers from all around the world. So there is a mutual relation between teacher and student due to the mutual need. Everyone knows you can learn easier when you trust/like the teacher, if the course serves your need and this vice versa for the teacher who wants give the session.

Hi. There is some questions in my mind to invest to your coin.

will there be a pre-ico bonus in ico sales?

which stock exchanges will you use?

How the cost of your lessons will be decided? how it will be affected due to the price change on stock market.

what will be your assumption about your tokens cost in a year? How much increase in token cost do you expect?

you are only selling 1/11 of the total tokens. how can be the investors know that you won't manipulate the market with the 10/11 of the total token amount?

thanks in advance
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:53:17 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 10:04:46 PM by tuncay.ugur

How the cost of your lessons will be decided? how it will be affected due to the price change on stock market.

what will be your assumption about your tokens cost in a year? How much increase in token cost do you expect?

you are only selling 1/11 of the total tokens. how can be the investors know that you won't manipulate the market with the 10/11 of the total token amount?

thanks in advance

Hello,

First of all thanks for your interest on our project. I want to answer your questions step by step.

So, First there will be no Pre-ICO bonus or sales because we think that they are not useful furthermore generally Pre-ICO bonuses and sales decrease the coins or tokens value and credibility.

Second, on our platform the users will decide the price, there are two options, a teacher can decide how much USD they want and the system will automatically convert the amount into LIN token according to that day's market price or teacher can just say I want this much LIN token to give the lesson. The market price will refresh everyday, so there will be no gap or difference between the service price and market price.

Third, stock exchanges are the only place for stock holders to interact with their investments in many ICOs and projects, so this is an important issue. We think that the more a token traded in stock exchanges, the more reliable and fluid it is. Consequently we will apply all available stock exchanges and we will increase our accessibility too. In contrast of other ICOs we have another option for our investors. Academia Lingu will have a platform when the project starts, which means LIN token will be in use after the ICO. Later LIN token will be used as a currency between our business associates. This is the huge difference between our project and the other futuristic projects that has no real use.

Fourth, we are opening to public market place, so only assumption that we can make is the ICO price, which is 88.000 LIN token for 1 ETH, other than this assumption is not a truth. The market will decide the token cost.

Last but the most important question's answer is that, we are planning to use 5 billion LIN token with our business associates that we are going to settle and the other 5 billion will be used in stock exchanges, according to stock exchanges' rules there would be a difference but we are planning to release LIN tokens gradually and equally after the ICO in 24 months, day by day. Eventually there will be no sudden increase or decrease in stock exchanges. Our plan is following a linear method while we are opening to public.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Academia Lingu Team
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

Thanks for your advice.

Our slack channel is now online  Wink

Check the first post please Smiley
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

The project looks interesting. Dear team. Is it possible to lay out the information in the form of white paper separately? My interpreter does not read the information from the site, and I do not know English so well to understand the project thoroughly.
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:47 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 09:36:28 PM by tuncay.ugur

The project looks interesting. Dear team. Is it possible to lay out the information in the form of white paper separately? My interpreter does not read the information from the site, and I do not know English so well to understand the project thoroughly.

Hello,

We are so proud to get your attention. Copiable and solid white papers have been shared in the first post. By the way we are going to translate white paper and the topic into 20 language for your information.

Feel free to ask any questions.
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

thanks in advance

Hello again,

We have updated our white-paper and ICO progress according to our investors' feedback. Now we have two step ICO progress and the amount that will be sold in the ICO updated.

Also token distribution and use of funds graphs added. Furthermore we have added four more members to our team. Check the first post.

Stay tuned for further details.
Isharo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
What role of token on this platform?
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
What role of token on this platform?

Thank you for your compliments. We are giving our best to make this happen.

Lingu Token will be used as a currency on our platform and between our business partners. Users will pay to teachers with LIN token and teacher can convert the token via exchanges.

Feel free to ask any questions Smiley
Egory0k

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

The student can also use the platform only to improve his speaking skills. Good idea and bold plans. You will succeed !!!!
Rainsongyu1

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

The project side should focus on the project itself and strengthen the technical input
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

The student can also use the platform only to improve his speaking skills. Good idea and bold plans. You will succeed !!!!

I doubt. Why should I pay for anything if I can use a basic Skype, chats and other sources for practicing? I don't see any chance for that idea in modern world
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:44:20 PM by tuncay.ugur

I doubt. Why should I pay for anything if I can use a basic Skype, chats and other sources for practicing? I don't see any chance for that idea in modern world

Hello, first of all thank you for the interest in our project but it seems that your knowledge about the platform and the project is not adequate. As an English Instructor and a graduate from English Language Teaching Department I can tell that talking to a regular person and a teacher in terms of learning a language is completely two different things. While speaking to a teacher that is trying to teach a language, he/she makes you speak all the time without you realizing, watch your mistakes and correct them in a right way so that your motivation of learning doesn’t lost. These are just a few of many things that a teacher can provide you while speaking.

Other than that the platform doesn’t provide only speaking sessions but also provides grammar sessions. The platform itself tracks your learning progress and lets you know about your process. When you complete your grammar sessions, the platform also makes you take an efficiency test to determine if you are ready to move on. The platform also lets you follow current news and articles according to your language level. I hope the things I’ve written above are enough for you to understand that the project isn’t something that you can just use to have a chat with other people.
tuncay.ugur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

The project side should focus on the project itself and strengthen the technical input

We planned to expand our team according to our road map. Now we are speaking with three more English teachers to widen our team and achieve our goals, in the close future we are going to hire editors, education directors, content developers, creators and academic advisers.
Rana19841

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

This project is awesome. Because their admin is very active and they try to ans all question. I thanks all admin in this project.I wish this project run unlimited time
kazachka

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

It seems that this is a good project. I hope it will be successful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: