Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now, what's going on?  (Read 479 times)
riaruhs09 (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

I saw a big dump last night until bitcoin and altcoin had a pretty deep decline. do you think what makes this decline?
is this only temporary?
please share the information you know, would love to hear it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

I saw a big dump last night until bitcoin and altcoin had a pretty deep decline. do you think what makes this decline?
is this only temporary?
I can share it right now and this is a very good article for you about what make the whole of crypto markets are getting plummed
https://cointelegraph.com/news/all-of-top-100-cryptocurrencies-see-red-amidst-cftc-price-manipulation-probe
https://cointelegraph.com/news/wsj-cme-and-btc-exchange-dispute-led-us-regulators-to-open-price-manipulation-probe
Just try to read it carefully to get the best conclusion about that. I think that this is just temporary down but it needs another good news to pump the price of crypto again.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Today's discussion is all about the market downturn, most people discuss the cause of why all altcoin decreases? everyone started analyzing, doing research, trying to figure out the cause of this problem, I do not know what caused this problem, but I'm not very focused on thinking about this problem, I think the right solution right now is to keep yourself from panicking.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

It is possible to make a living from altcoin alone, but it will demand effort and dedication.
You can start to participate in bounties and airdrops

cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

Its is because of the FUD news in which coinrail got hacked. It lost the trust to the new investors when the market goes down. But we must not get panicked because it very likely to recover it soon. We must be patient and always be updated to the happenings in the crypto world.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

I really don't know what is going on now in the market all altcoin is bearish and I lost lots of profit from my investment. I'm just thinking right now that it is normal and it will back again to a higher volume and price. Just think positive wait for the bull run.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

It's big whales taking out their little profits that they leach out of the market plus panic sellers who hear any small news and they panic sell because they do not know how to hold their Bitcoin and Altcoins for the longer term. Main reason for this dump was because of the probe into insider trading and manipulation in the four main exchanges and that was enough to cause another shake out. Congratulations to all those that dumped at a loss and who are giving food to the whales, bravo!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

is this only temporary?
You can see here.: "The sharp decline in cryptocurrencies’ prices takes place in the wake of the news that the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has requested trading data from crypto exchanges Bitstamp, Coinbase, itBit and Kraken. These are respectively the 21st, 14th, 45th and 13th largest exchanges in the world by trade volume, according to Coinmarketcap."
https://cointelegraph.com/news/all-of-top-100-cryptocurrencies-see-red-amidst-cftc-price-manipulation-probe

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Some bad news came around that some major exchanges are being scrutinized to find out the suspicion of cryoto market price manipulation. Maybe some people are trying to get out so that they don't meet any action taken by the authorities.
Buh well, I heard this news a long time ago and so i don't know why it just took such a massive effect on the market. Maybe something is coming that we don't know yet.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

Woke up today I also scared by this huge drop, but I can't find any the latest news about the bitcoin to fall, so I think it's just a normal fall, people started to panic, I will choose to buy.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

I know it won’t be bad asking question and for information purposes, but this can be answered by even in just a commonsensical manner. Is it temporarily? that’s absurd being a member rank and haven’t experience it before. Bitcoin and altcoin does go up and down for many reason in the past, it does recover and it will always be.

HODL
enendad

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

It's big whales taking out their little profits that they leach out of the market plus panic sellers who hear any small news and they panic sell because they do not know how to hold their Bitcoin and Altcoins for the longer term. Main reason for this dump was because of the probe into insider trading and manipulation in the four main exchanges and that was enough to cause another shake out. Congratulations to all those that dumped at a loss and who are giving food to the whales, bravo!
I agree with you and it seems that all the big fish do this, including stocks and bets when appropriate. After releasing some news, many retail investors will be turbulent and panic. The wonderful ones should be behind and they should absorb more funds!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

Today's picture of the market is very similar to the situation in mid-December. Today, crypto-exchangers have become more difficult to acquire bitcoins: people do not want to give up a growing asset. Analysts note a number of factors that directly indicate that since this week the market has begun to grow rapidly.
dhmi

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

There is panic. No hack. 8000 thousand pieces of bitcoin shipped to Asian stock exchanges. There is a decline for that reason. Calm down again to 7,500 bands.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

i've said it just 30 min ago. After a big crash with a little recovery going horizontally, now another big crash incoming. Cryptomarket cannot recover from this. Its not recovering. we are simply helping big whales to be more rich. Holders are being crashed. Only intra-day traders are making money. All others are horrified watching their portfolios.

Market WILL NOT RECOVER FROM THIS. You've been warned.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

is this only temporary?
I can share it right now and this is a very good article for you about what make the whole of crypto markets are getting plummed
https://cointelegraph.com/news/wsj-cme-and-btc-exchange-dispute-led-us-regulators-to-open-price-manipulation-probe
Just try to read it carefully to get the best conclusion about that. I think that this is just temporary down but it needs another good news to pump the price of crypto again.

those are very good articles describing on current stats of the market but some people think it could be aliens so I don't know. may be we're dealing with something ET here.  Smiley

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

What is so surprising about this op? Did you never see a bear market before? Bitcoin dropped all the way to $6k recently and bounced back close to $10k and is dropping again now. This goes to show how extremely volatile this market is. You were aware of the risks before you invested into this market. The current bear market is making people forget the fact that Bitcoin and the entire market has still grown plenty over the last couple of years.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

i've said it just 30 min ago. After a big crash with a little recovery going horizontally, now another big crash incoming. Cryptomarket cannot recover from this. Its not recovering. we are simply helping big whales to be more rich. Holders are being crashed. Only intra-day traders are making money. All others are horrified watching their portfolios.

Market WILL NOT RECOVER FROM THIS. You've been warned.
Oh, panic sellers are online Smiley I hope you sell all own alts, isn't it? Today's dump is like spring dump. BTC was by $6k and nothing happens. How can whales be richer if they will kill BTC as you say? However, whales buy more and more BTC. And you can sell them all your funds. I'm waiting
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Market is panic. People are selling off too much, leading to deep discounts. Sharks use too much bad news to dump Bitcoin. Cry Cry
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

You need more optimism, watching the crypto market, especially you need to stay away from panic, the market will soon grow, you need a little time!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: