Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most popular ICOs  (Read 102 times)
captin crunch (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

Hello guys here is the list of most popular ICOs in the authors opinion: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/the-three-most-popular-recent-icos

What do you think? Do you agree? Are there other interesting and promising projects which you would add to the list?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

Hello guys here is the list of most popular ICOs in the authors opinion: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/the-three-most-popular-recent-icos

What do you think? Do you agree? Are there other interesting and promising projects which you would add to the list?
I don't agree, they are all joke coins. I can say that their performace is a big disaster. Remember bancor has created its own backdoor to the developer to control all of the tokens.
This time neo has lost its demand and EOS with so many vulnerabilities on the code and it's a buggy blockchain. They are all not popularo icos. They are not so good as their whitepaper.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

I don't agree, they are all joke coins. I can say that their performace is a big disaster. Remember bancor has created its own backdoor to the developer to control all of the tokens.
This time neo has lost its demand and EOS with so many vulnerabilities on the code and it's a buggy blockchain. They are all not popularo icos. They are not so good as their whitepaper.

EOS does not seems bad, do you think it will not work?
agatamannini

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:13:58 PM by agatamannini

Photochain, fantom,ankr, kairos,
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:55 PM

These ICOs may not be the best ICOs in terms of product and service delivery but they are definitely popular. Who doesn't know any of these coins listed? Even people who are not in crypto are likely to hear of these coins because of their popularity currently.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

I think most of such links and articles are paid posts so we cannot go with their analysis as they will post anykind of shilling for any project if you pay them, the quality projects are only found by research and analysis, among the ongoing icos i like konios, payera and tokenunion.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
captin crunch (OP)

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:30:59 AM

I think most of such links and articles are paid posts so we cannot go with their analysis as they will post anykind of shilling for any project if you pay them, the quality projects are only found by research and analysis, among the ongoing icos i like konios, payera and tokenunion.

In this case post is not paid, icoguide.com has advertising services, but they are not related to the blog. All content in the blog is the personal opinion of expert bloggers.

AmericanBit

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

In this case post is not paid, icoguide.com has advertising services, but they are not related to the blog. All content in the blog is the personal opinion of expert bloggers.

I think if the project will pay money it will not pay for the shared article. I like the blog, and I am following it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: