Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Web Designer For Hire  (Read 748 times)
James222 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Wassup?

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:21:32 PM

Web designer willing to create small websites for bitcoins

Hi everyone, my name is James and I am looking for people who need a small website. I can create small websites with decent designs. Note that scripting (php) will cost a bit more. I will only create small websites, don't expect a website like faceboook. I am willing to use an escrow but it must be someone trustful. If you would like a website, please let me know in the comments with the following format:

Portfolio:
james222.co.nf
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/minecraft-server-panel-access-your-server-from-everywhere-unreleased/ (This is a server panel for minecraft servers, hasn't been posted but has been downloaded by users)

Name or Username:
Website Title:
Logo (if possible):
Website Icon (Will be display at the top of the browser next to the title)
Background Color Of Website:
Website that ressembles to the website you would like (if possible & can be more than one. Will not copy design):
Pages (Name pages, and page title for each of them):
Scripting (PHP) (Yes/No, Specify what you want to be scripted):
Price You'd Be Ready To Pay (Monetary value as I will reconvert it to bitcoins value after):
(Notes, Additional Details, Comments):

Note: Website only contains design, it does NOT come with domain, or hosting plan.

gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:56:57 PM

Just a little tip to get you started.
This is not 1999 anymore, learn javascript and CSS3 or at least learn to use bootstrap.
Learning basics should take you just a day or two, but you will be able to make much better stuff, working less time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: