Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:23:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin with the best marketing and communication on social media  (Read 69 times)
efelixir (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

I am sure that a lot will agree that beside an excellent working product, the marketing department is the most important thing for any cryptocurrency at this point in time. We are so far away from mainstream adoption, so companies need to get their name out there, explain their product and visions.

On Reddit & Bitcointalk & Telegram you hear a lot of complaints about why coin XY is undervalued, doesn't get the credit it deserves and so on. Most of the time it is because of a lack in marketing.

What are your favorite marketing teams? Which coins are doing a good job in getting their name out there?

Personally I think that Stox team is doing a great job with interacting with the community, organizing WC pools etc.

When it comes to communication, I think Request is the best one with their regular updates, in-depths reports, visualization of the roadmap etc. But I would like to hear about more great example
Cryptober13

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

I will suggest to explore other options like AGRI tokens of Blockgrain.io

They already have a working product in the market and are using blockchain to go to the next level.

Lots of wonderful stuff mentioned in their whitepaper and I came across a news mentioning their tie up with some big companies

They seem to be sleeping giant.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

I don't want to see the name of STOX again. Sad Sad
This team is simply a shit team. This token has fallen far below the issuing price, and the team has sold the STOX token owned by the team.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

marketing and a good advertising team is only good for when you are looking for some short term altcoin that can get a good pump which is where the advertisement comes in. otherwise if the project is good enough and is actually offering some decent use case you don't need to advertise it ever.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

I think the criteria you are searching for is best fulfilled Zilliqa. You can do some research on it and decide.
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

Doing marketing is good for coins also this the best way to let people know about crypto and coins also this will be great idea took by STOX Team this is mainly token but not have good value in the market based on their loss projects also people have no trust on this so they badly need marketing.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

My favourite one is SCL and REMME team. They are the best in terms of getting their customers answered fast. Specially SCL that is Sociall Coin is the best one and can not be touched by any other marketing team. All the Admins are 24 hours active despite of the international timing and whenever you ask the questions, they get answered and also they keep updating us about the new developments as soon as they come out. Crypto coins shovel be recognised by such means on priority because with the communication there comes the legitimacy and transparency to the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: