Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano Price Reach $ 10 in 5 Years?  (Read 2288 times)
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

ADA is a good project, of course, but it will take the entire community's efforts to reach $10 in 5 years. If bitcoin is accepted and used by most people, it is easy for ADA to achieve this goal.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

With the current capitalization on the crypto market this is not possible, but if there will be invested large capital, then against the background of a general rise in prices of all crypto assets, ADA may also grow.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Cardano is a very good quality project and its team is developing it very well. Its popularity is growing and I think it could grow a lot in the next few years, but I'm not sure it will reach $ 10 within five years. This will depend on its development and the growth of the cryptocurrency market
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I do believe that it's possible in some years for Cardano to get to $10, but that would mean that the entire market cap of cryptos would be in the tens of trillions. This will not happen this year, and probably not next year either.

Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
Now 0.19 dollar and its already in top 10 marketcap. How much more we need to increase the market cap to be able to reach that price? Its seems like very huge i think and maybe its so difficult then. From now its 0.19 dollar and why dont we think first around 1 dollar. Its more sense i think.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.

Thats 50-60 times more price than the current base price and I think it is possible to reach considering the period you asked for. Five years is lot of time for getting more investors, developing the projects to next level or even getting more and more features added into the roadmap. Surely they will run with finalised nodes by that time and thus it will attract more and more customers to their project. The market cap will start rising that way and then the prices will rise too.  Cheesy
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Yes of course cardano is a strong crypto currency
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

Now 0.19 dollar and its already in top 10 marketcap. How much more we need to increase the market cap to be able to reach that price? Its seems like very huge i think and maybe its so difficult then. From now its 0.19 dollar and why dont we think first around 1 dollar. Its more sense i think.
i totally agree with your opinion, i think Cardano does have potential to reach 1$ and even more in the future, many investors have evaluated ADA is a great altcoin because it has great platform that can be much more better than ETH and BTC combined, it can be much faster and process more transactions than both BTC and ETH, that makes it more special and got more attentions from investors, i really think ADA can become the best altcoin in the future.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

No one can tell what will happen in future. It may or may not reach that level. It totally depend on the worth and business strategy of the coin and also its popularity among mass.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

$10 price will give cardano a huge marketcap, so it would be difficult. Maybe if someday the total cryptocurrency marketcap is in billions, cardano will get that price. It wouldn't be very soon, but if you ask me it's possible somewhere in 5 years time.
I think this is the opposite. For me, its not the price will give market cap huge or less but huge marketcap will impact in good or increase the price. In this case, the price increase together if the marketcap is increase too. So we need very huge money to make $10 each Cardano.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

It is likely, however, we must understand that the market now does not foretell major upheavals and it is unlikely that we will see a big profit in such a market. The best option is simply to work in the long run and look for profits in a growing market with great caution and a serious approach to this search and the investment tool itself
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

For ADA to reach $10, the marketcap has to be 259.3 billion. It might be possible to achieve in 5 years, provided there are plenty of money flowing into crypto currencies.
ADA released in huge quantities! $ 10 / ADA will make the price extremely impressive! ADA price will increase gradually but only in the $ 1 price range.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

From my perspective i think it’s a difficult task for achieve. If they maintain their performance Cardano will reach maximum $7in 5 years. Now wait and see what happen.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

10.000 members and 0.19$ is a small number compare to this kind of market.
XRP can reach 3$, so I think ADA still has a chance, but very small.
and 5 years just so long, very small amount of people can save their investment for that long time

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

10.000 members and 0.19$ is a small number compare to this kind of market.
XRP can reach 3$, so I think ADA still has a chance, but very small.
and 5 years just so long, very small amount of people can save their investment for that long time

I`m one of the people who have Cardano and plan to hold it for a long time. I`m glad to see that
Cardano community is growing, many of us will hold even longer.
   Caradano is very potential investment. I think most of the open source projects will have success
in the future. 5 years is a lot of time for Cardano to be recognized and accepted.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

Of course theres no certainty in the world of cryptocurrency but in a positive clear view, $5 might happen some other time, it could be in less than five years or more than that. But with the stability, cardano had really have a potential to be atop in this volatile race in crypto world.
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

Future is really uncertain. We cant tell everything precisely.But yes it will be possible if they continue their potential and progressess like this.But if they fall back than it might not achieve that.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

Why not, 5 years I huge period for crypto currency project to grow fully. This much period will also end their roadmap and they will be fully scalable venture later on. I think its very much possible that ADA will reach 10 $ rates by that time or even more if there are more partners in between and more usage of the ADA starts booming later in the time. So all the streams of possibilities tells us that ADA is prone to develop in such way that it will get pumped to higher markets surely. Also its current volume is also pretty heavy and can make it stronger in later times too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I think that is a very far-reaching prediction. Of course no one will know about Cardano in the next five years. However, cardano is well developed and feasible for long-term investments. Although it will reach the price of $ 10, it took a long time for Cardano to achieve it.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

I really hope Cardano Price would reach the price you mention above which is $10 in 5 years. Because I also try to accumulate now cardano while it is below 1 dollar. Because I believe in the cardano project. Especially now that there are projects based on cardano blockchain that is being established such as Traxia.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: