Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano Price Reach $ 10 in 5 Years?  (Read 2288 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

I think it is possible that cardano can reach 5 dollar each coin but it was also depends to bitcoin who control the price and markets but overall cardano is a great project that has so many potential to grow.
This will grow in future and we do not predict the future possibilites of cardano. Because currently EOS is beat the Cardano market cap so many new coins are comes in every year may be this will occupy the same position or some new coin will beat the cardano.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

I think the ADA has all chances in the course of 5 years to greatly increase in price. This coin with a very strong community and a good idea! Such projects will develop in the future!
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
Friends come on optimistic, 5 years very long then still have a chance in completing their goals for the better, every year it will improve relations and support everywhere, maybe in the next few years cryptocurrency the better and acceptable the whole world, everything it will definitely happen then just wait and see the future how, and not reaching for $ 10 in 5 years no loss also for me, which may be half, still earn a profit.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

Everything is possible. The team in the project is very strong and their project already has a great demand in the market. It's terrible even to imagine what the price will be in the project when they all do what they promise.
I fully agree with you, the technology and the team of the projects are very good, they have great growth prospects. I believe at least a few hundred coins should be in every investor's portfolio, the community predicts a good future for Cardano.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

Well as long as it list on top 50 in coincapmarket, yes it will survive.

Do you think Doge coin can survive after it being created ?
That joke coin developer never imagine doge coin able still exist until now !
anglosaxon

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

I think 5 years is a very long period to make an exact prediction about the price of cardano, but in my opinion, I can say that it can reach much more better prices than $10 in the following years..
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:51:45 AM

For sure, i think cardano have many great fundamental aspect like solid dev, smart contract platform ( quite similar to Ethereum ), and ability to offer a fast as well as cryptographically secure transaction. This coin was developed in order to make conspicuous improvements over Bitcoin. I will not suprise if cardano reach $10 in 5 years.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:56:35 AM

I would say it is very realistic to go down $ 0.10, would not be surprised if it even went lower, not shitting on the project, cause it is an awesome project, the tragedy itself is all this uncertainty, FUD in the market as a whole and the BTC rolling down like crazy. We need waters to calm down before we can look further for price increases and I am afraid that would not happen until regulations come in and the world as a whole makes peace with crypto, that is when we will start seeing serious institutional money pumped in, consequently price modifications north side. Until then buy whenever you have a chance little by little but always keep some spare cash for temporary price drops, and hope for the best but be prepared mentally for the worst.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:08:14 AM

Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
Maybe even more for such a long time. If the cardano from the position of the perspective coin goes into the active phase, then believe that the price of $ 50 will be the most realistic option.

zeingrind777 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

Altcoins are very unpredictable. And though there are thousands of alts, few only survives. When alts are created, specific projects are doing the initiative of promoting the project by  using such coins exclusively. I think its survival will definitely depend on that specific altcoin use. If it is convenient then I think it can reach $10 or above. It is hard to compete with other coins. Such alts should make a difference to present it uniqueness too.
I think Cardano is a nice coin for the future. altcoins Cardano competitors do not have good quality like ADA.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Cardano is one from very few real working long-term companies in the crypto world. It creates new age in blockchain. But I believe in price about 1-2 dollars, 10 is a very high price for my opinion for that total supply of coins.

Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

Crypto is too volatile but with the growing community of Cardano this could be a better chance that this will become huge for 5 years and reaching $10 is possible.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

ada is promising and potential target. Hold 6-7 months. Serious team behind Ex Eth developer. Pity very slow wallet, took entire day to download
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

I think that maybe the band Cardano is trying to develop. She has telegrams with 10,000 subscribers. She is successfully moving forward in a world of strength. I got acquainted with its progress. I would say that the global drawdown was not observed. The company as I see well-coordinated.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Anything is possible, since ADA is one the top coins in crypto and they are doing possitive long term investment. It will go to $10 if bitcoin will be $500,000. Remember ADA has so much supply so it is not easy to go on that price. But lets be positive, anyrhing is possible in crypto.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

Cardano has absolutely unique technology and I think that the drop in its price for the current moment means nothing. In the long term, it will go up, but it is impossible to say whether it will reach 10$ for 5 years.
DronBudloS

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Cardano has absolutely unique technology and I think that the drop in its price for the current moment means nothing. In the long term, it will go up, but it is impossible to say whether it will reach 10$ for 5 years.

Of course technology is now being valued highly and if people come to the market who can use them, the price will increase to this level or even higher.
Billy550

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

I really hope so
Billy550

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

I have a huge bag and will be rich if it does
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:42:35 AM

Been wanting to have this cryptocurrency in my portfolio since i got to know its usage. While the market is down, it's expected too that its market price falls down too which is a good time to invest on it at 0.14 cents as of now. And if it reaches 10$ five years from now, that's a very big amount of money already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: