Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Why is this currency only for the US, do the developers no longer want to cover other countries and continents?
Houbi exchange if Im right is from China so Im pretty sute that USD is not they only currency. I think we both need to go back to the whitepaper and check the correct details.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

Why is this currency only for the US, do the developers no longer want to cover other countries and continents?
Houbi exchange if Im right is from China so Im pretty sute that USD is not they only currency. I think we both need to go back to the whitepaper and check the correct details.
May i know where is their whitepaper link is, please tell me because i dont know where its located on the website.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

More and more I meet projects that begin their development in America. But I know that in America there are their nuances with laws that are associated with the Crypto-currencies. How will you solve them?
Yeah, they have policies against crypto currencies, but I think its a good way to start and develop trust on crypto currencies in that country.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

So I just saw on their Telegram that things are being delayed until early July for the launch so seems like there will be further updates soon. But mostly the Telegram mods are asking everyone to sign up for the newsletter at HBUS.com
It is good for them. This is the good way for tounch their customers, and of course, it is more convenient for gain news letters.

We cannot say that its perfect but as what I had observed the team trying their best to make the project successful. Maybe their just focusing, preparing and think for more ideas to develop HBUS project. Updates is very important also, because many  keep track in this project most especially those who find it good and interesting.
Hbus actually planned to keep all their participants and audience updated with the news letters by taking an initiative for the welfare of the project and keep the audience updated about the new mechanisms.

What kind of updates does the project do? Because as of these moment, what I know is that they are more focused on their promotional about giving free btc for their 10000 participants. Other than that, I see no update about features of the platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.

They already have a "platform" then, cause they have the entire huobi infrastructure if they're not lying about being affiliated and partnered with Huobi

They claim to have ready product and that due to overwhelming demand, they have to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. But I doubt that unknown project have overwhelming demand especially their social media have only few followers !!!
If the team wants to postpone start because of debugging of the platform, then I don't consider it any problem, the project won't be crude after start and to a sra will draw attention.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

I wonder why the launching of Hbus project will be delayed and the listing of exchange will not going to announced as of now. Perhaps, the team are still developing the platform and probably there are some errors that needs to be solved. I hope they can be able to launched it this year so that more people be joining to this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

I wonder why the launching of Hbus project will be delayed and the listing of exchange will not going to announced as of now. Perhaps, the team are still developing the platform and probably there are some errors that needs to be solved. I hope they can be able to launched it this year so that more people be joining to this project.
Developers higgly priortize validating the code and all the prechecks before they are directly implementing the deliverables in the live platform that would not even lead any impact for the users.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.

They already have a "platform" then, cause they have the entire huobi infrastructure if they're not lying about being affiliated and partnered with Huobi

They claim to have ready product and that due to overwhelming demand, they have to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. But I doubt that unknown project have overwhelming demand especially their social media have only few followers !!!
If the team wants to postpone start because of debugging of the platform, then I don't consider it any problem, the project won't be crude after start and to a sra will draw attention.

I highly doubt any remotely decently configured ICO website will need to shut down due to not being able to handle the "load" from a couple of people joining
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Dev should communicate with that kind of concerns because that is for me a big issue that needs quick answer. Investors don't want to be delayed and this is why they need to take action about the present issue.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 03:47:02 PM by vickycoin05

Dev should communicate with that kind of concerns because that is for me a big issue that needs quick answer. Investors don't want to be delayed and this is why they need to take action about the present issue.
Well you have a point any tiny or big issues must have direct and active response because it might affect the entire project if a little issues wont be cater immediately. Hope team will give fast actions regarding with this matter so it won't affect the project performance and the increase of the investors and participants.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Does your project have formal jurisdiction or not, but if so, where? I'm interested because the project interested me.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

You people postpone the application to your project due to over interested to your project.so when you will open it to people? any date can you update?
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Well you have a point any tiny or big issues must have direct and active response because it might affect the entire project if a little issues wont be cater immediately. Hope team will give fast actions regarding with this matter so it won't affect the project performance and the increase of the investors and participants.
Yes, the team of the project should be active here as most of the investors take review and get answers here. I think many people would like to know more about you project and also invest in it. Answering to people here will increase the amount of support to the project and give it more investors.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

At the moment there is not a large number of subscribers in social networks, I hope that the phenomenon is temporary.

Just wait for team to buy more followers from a bulk follower sell somewhere promote their project more (I figure the implied message was clear Tongue)
I don't think that will be the outcome of the teams decision to make so soon as there is still a chance.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

Yes, handle any problem is the mission of HBUS team, I really expect them can let us know more about their platform asap.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

I understand that the project will work in America. But America is against crypto-currency and there were even bans on it. How will you work there? If the laws forbid it to do? I just do not understand how you will agree on this.
HBUS will be following all the legal procedures of America and on basing the country restrictions and terms they execute the agenda however the foundation and technical standards with professionals are done with a deed and allocations for every activity.
I very much hope that everything will be all right from the Legal side. Because with such a project, if you have already begun to develop, then you need to follow very well, that would not allow any errors in the laws.
I guess, the dev team of Hbus already working on it because the platform are for the US country. And they probably knew it how strict this country is in terms of rules and regulations especially when we talk about cryptocurrency. Hopefully, everything will be alright for this project and they can fulfill their promises to the people especially for all investors.
That's exactly what I wanted to know. If the development team knew what is going on, then they must bring the project to the start of the start and not have any problems there!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

Yes, handle any problem is the mission of HBUS team, I really expect them can let us know more about their platform asap.

Informing the people to the standing of project is good because it can help people understand the team's moves why they do that. It can stop also the queries and worries to people. Hope the team will continue to update the community and people to maintain the trust of the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

That will depend on the kind of issues they seem to be having but since they said they will start soon am sure they are preparing maybe they never expected a large crowd at the start

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

It's not the currency that for U.S. Huobi is chinese exchange and has offices in Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and the United States. this one is called HBUS and it's only open to U.S. Residents that serve as a partner for Huobi's planned push into the American market.
Jason-Dei

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: