Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4780 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:35:27 AM

When accessing the webiste appeared a pop up related to access, noting that it is currently only open to US citizens? Will it open later for residents of other countries?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

The basic object that in the future it has ensured the growth of the project.
 Good luck all!
I am sure that if you follow this project, you will gain some profit with smartly investment. Huobi is one of best exchange platform, and HBUS, too.
While waiting for hbus tokens to go to the moon I suggest try trading in houbi platform mate. You can start with just a small investment to test the waters.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

Good luck all!
I am sure that if you follow this project, you will gain some profit with smartly investment. Huobi is one of best exchange platform, and HBUS, too.
While waiting for hbus tokens to go to the moon I suggest try trading in houbi platform mate. You can start with just a small investment to test the waters.
In fact, this is good advice, but it seems to me that it is better to save up an amount of $ 1,000 and only then try.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

On which exchanges will the coin come out? Is this question raised by the developers or is it still a secret?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

When accessing the webiste appeared a pop up related to access, noting that it is currently only open to US citizens? Will it open later for residents of other countries?

Its kinda obvious for Initial Coin offering to make this move. Because as we all know ICO are banned on USA and also in China, But I think in all other countries are free to invest in an ICO.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

On which exchanges will the coin come out? Is this question raised by the developers or is it still a secret?

Hello their as you can this project is an exchange for crypto coins. But for now they have only a few members that are trading, So they are offering a promotion for an early investor, traders to  be active. This project focuses in promoting their site for traffic and impression from the public,

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

I was also hoping that on their future update it will be available also for other countries aside from US so that more people will be able to participate on the project.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

Its kinda obvious for Initial Coin offering to make this move. Because as we all know ICO are banned on USA and also in China, But I think in all other countries are free to invest in an ICO.
I do agree with you. There is no ICO on this project so you can buy it now on the CryptoBridge exchange platform and I think the exchange is not banned for every country.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Hello their as you can this project is an exchange for crypto coins. But for now they have only a few members that are trading, So they are offering a promotion for an early investor, traders to  be active. This project focuses in promoting their site for traffic and impression from the public,

Yes, slowly but sure, their volume will be increasing day by day no matter what happens in this cryptocurrency world. I wish they could afford the Hardcap.
Well, slowly gathering members are to be expected, but it would be good if the rate of member joining everyday also increases, by doing so they must have good promotions.
That is why, they must have to conduct first some social event like Airdrop or bounty programs so that they can managed to gathered more people to joined in the project. By this, the members of the community will surely increased day by day because a lot of people will be notified.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

If you can't wait to visit the website, then I will advise you to use proxy or vpn for this purpose, deliver to yourself USA ip and you will be able to see contents and to examine.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

If you can't wait to visit the website, then I will advise you to use proxy or vpn for this purpose, deliver to yourself USA ip and you will be able to see contents and to examine.
Few countries ban crypto currencies and we require to adhere to the government rules and regulations also we can maintain good connections and using our network we can anyhow participate in any campaign ultimately if we have a strong goal.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Yes, slowly but sure, their volume will be increasing day by day no matter what happens in this cryptocurrency world. I wish they could afford the Hardcap.
Well, slowly gathering members are to be expected, but it would be good if the rate of member joining everyday also increases, by doing so they must have good promotions.

Then they have to make good strategy so that things would be happened accordingly. Hbus is still in their promotional stage and probably we should expect some good plan like creating a bounty program which will help the platform to be known here in this forum.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

Good luck all!
In fact, this is good advice, but it seems to me that it is better to save up an amount of $ 1,000 and only then try.
When it hits to the extreme level there is nothing to do, participants who save the tokens in their bags will gain more profits instead of selling it for less price, we need to keep watching the metrics and at the right time we can make a move for better profits.
Yes. We need to build our own kind of strategy on when to hold or sell our tokens because it will be the basis in our achievements here in crypto world. And also, it will give more confidence to do more ways in order to have a chance to gained good profits in the future.
In simple we have to analyse the market with the updates that gives us more knowledge and at the right time we can sell the tokens to reach our goals that gives a great achievement for the hardwork.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Good luck all!
When it hits to the extreme level there is nothing to do, participants who save the tokens in their bags will gain more profits instead of selling it for less price, we need to keep watching the metrics and at the right time we can make a move for better profits.
Yes. We need to build our own kind of strategy on when to hold or sell our tokens because it will be the basis in our achievements here in crypto world. And also, it will give more confidence to do more ways in order to have a chance to gained good profits in the future.

Altcoins nowadays just only pump in an early days after it is listed in an exchanges. Holding altcoins in my opinion, doesn't seems to be profitable because this is what I actually observe. What is better is to be more wise like buy and sell the tokens, it maybe seems to take some time but it is really effective.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Hbus will give away 0.1BTC & 100 days of free trading.so free trading needing specific exchanger or do you have exchanger where free trading can be dne
In the sense of free trade? How exactly will it be? That it is possible to trade without commission? If so, then what good is this for developers? Just attract new users and traders?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Good luck all!

Saving tokens in their bags is literally the financial term known as bag holding used pretty much for people who "hold" the coin during the losses and lose money
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

Few countries ban crypto currencies and we require to adhere to the government rules and regulations also we can maintain good connections and using our network we can anyhow participate in any campaign ultimately if we have a strong goal.

Since this Exchange will be based in USA, will it be open to all other countries when it is launched? If not then what are those countries that won't be able to access it.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

I believe that when people know that HBUS is the exclusive partnership of Huobi, they will definitely be willing to participate in it.

I also think so. participent will show their willingness because of their concept also. I heard they are going to pay btc. is it true?

damniatx_

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

The idea of the project is good, but the developers have taken the idea, which everyone has already used, but I hope that there will be something new here.

Yes it is, but I think the developer are basing to some ideas and suggestions that people says. This is their way to make the project usable to all. Hope the team will continue to think for a new idea that will make the project become better. I know success is near in this project.
Developers are undergoing through the new mechanisms to implement better ideas where the advanced infrastructure will eastablish a new innovation that brings a change along with new technologies.
the development team is really trying to develop its project at the highest level. Attracting new developments, the platform will be a great success for many users.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

The project is certainly not bad, but that's what I did not understand so this is what the developers of the same project are the same developers as this.
What? What did you mean? That is, the developers besides this project have one more? What I did not see such information, could you tell me what kind of project is the second?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: