Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got scammed By Lunch money.... Feeling Depressed!!!  (Read 218 times)
Krishniche (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:28:40 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:45:05 AM by Krishniche

This is to draw kind attention of all the investors to stay away from this ICO. They are a SCAM......!!!!

I organised the Airdrop campaign and when i asked them for the payment they transferred me just 44 USD, even though they had promised for 300 USD as first installment. But since then he has been finding ways not to pay me. He has been delaying ever since then citing irrelevant issues. And now since the campaign has ended he is reading my messages, ignoring them and not replying.

For all AIRDROP PARTICIPANTS, I AM SORRY, but i have no other way to deal with such situation. Hence I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO HAND THEM OVER THE SPREADSHEET. NOW ITS UPTO YOU GUYS, ONLY YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT HERE. IF HE PAYS MY DUES ONLY THEN I WILL HAND OVER HIM THE SPREADSHEET

FOR INVESTORS - I am not sure if you must trust this guy with your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingnuze

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Sorry but can't be a scam with this they don't just give these out to anybody... https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=Restaurant+Private+I%2C+Inc&owner=exclude&action=getcompany.. And were in the process of reporting you for extortion... They used a phishing attack to try to attack us, used bots to try and hack us so we refused to pay them so there trying to say that were a scam we have messages and emails of threats and slander from reps from Market Mongers... No Scam just don't deal with disrespect...
kingnuze

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

Here's another company Market Mongers are trying to extort... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4460403.0
Krishniche (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I Have every right to demand the money that i was promised for my services.
And you guys have failed to pay me and delayed ever since. And now you guys are providing wrong information to your AIRDROP participants, saying that you'll be paying them tokens later. You dont even have their data. Such Blatant LIARS!!!!
You guys have even abused my team mates.
kingnuze

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

When you don't have a signed agreement then you don't have a case Rule 1 in business is to get everything in writing before you do any work.. Allegations and accusations wont work without proof... so good luck with your extortion tactics without proper documentation.. P.S who created the phishing attack since we don't have the spreadsheet or any info from the community and you want to get paid ... Hmmmm i wonder!!!!

Attention Community... you can make your own decision if you want to invest in us but as a real company with a MVP and SEC compliant and a global team i only can see upside we are signing up restaurants and setting up partnerships with UAE.. great things are in the pipeline...
Moonmanmun

Activity: 243
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Im really sorry that this happened to you, and I have felt the same position you are in.
I was scammed from an ICO before too, but I won't mention the name of the stupid company.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

Just FYI, after reading this thread in its entirety, I still have no idea who or what "Lunch money"  nor "Market Mongers" is...

Both of you, @Krishniche and @kingnuze, lack some much needed details, and sound like a couple of kids fighting in a school yard.

If you're looking for some serious help or advice regarding this situation, OP, might I recommend that you follow the proper format as suggested in this thread:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

We need more detalis to fully understand what happened.  It's quite common for ICOs to lower the agreed payment amount or to not pay at all.  At least the amount you "lost " is very small, so don't beat yourself up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: