Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About lizun on yobit  (Read 138 times)
LegionCoin (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

Can somebody tell me the problem of lizun coin in yobit. The price go down very much. My account loss 99.9% value on this and i very disappointed about that. 1st time i see coin down like this, never seen that before.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

This is not a much promising coin and the whole market is bearish now. So naturally it will have a effect on it. But I think you can wait for some more time and see if the condition improves.
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Based on this question I have to tell that most of the coins are infected in the market also this last few months every coins price goes down also this is bad news for investors but in this month this price again started to increase and this will be start because this market will again rise.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Based on this question I have to tell that most of the coins are infected in the market also this last few months every coins price goes down also this is bad news for investors but in this month this price again started to increase and this will be start because this market will again rise.
Yoshit exchange site should not be counted in the list of the trusted exchange site. Remember liza and lizun just another kind of liza shitcoin of yoshit exchange site. This is not caused by the correction or any other effect of the market. Yoshit has a very bad reputation in our community and it has known by the majority of people as scam exchange site.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

The YoBit, as always in his repertoire, today there watching the waves and laughed for a long time. Again exchange hamsters cut her hair.
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

What can you guys say about the FinTab project ? The platform looks very promising, but I would like to hear the opinions of experienced traders.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

For the better avoid to use yobit exchange because they has bad reputation,  they only want to make big profit by create their own coin and manipulate  the price on their exchange. It's much better to use exchange like Binance, Huobi and Bittrex that has full regulation and they listed good potential  coin.

silvia76

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

What can you guys say about the FinTab project ? The platform looks very promising, but I would like to hear the opinions of experienced traders.
It's hard to say anything yet. I saw that their tokens FNTB, already traded on some exchanges, you can take them in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: