Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1MH/s Scrypt Miner $8 for 24 hrs  (Read 473 times)
fotoskyen_dk (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Karina Kruse Vestergaard

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 06:20:45 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 06:44:39 PM by fotoskyen_dk

Starting a Mining Rental Service

Website for now: www.mismolly.dk Not pretty but working (thanks to lynn_402 for testing checkout system)

Website not pretty, but working Smiley

LiteCoin Mining Contracts - www.mismolly.dk - 1MH/s $125
crexor

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:16:08 AM

Any other details, I went through the process all the way to paying. There are a few other sites offering the same, but are more of an open market to trade/sell hashes, but list detailed information on the mining rigs, location, hardware, pictures, bandwidth etc. Also I noticed you only have a Paypal option, is there a way to pay with BTC? Also, how much capacity do you have, or is 1MH/s youre limit right now? I'm definitely interested though.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:27:49 AM

Tried this service, website was simple but functional. Initial payment requirement was via paypal but was able to pay via bitcoins through they added option of coinspayment.
Owner was more of generous to provide additional hours of rental use due to some sudden changes on my pool rerouting and some downtime.
The GPUs hashes properly but you need to verify as well where are your pools located as these miners are from Denmark.
Service and price is more adequate for longer term use and steady non changing of mining pools.

They need to update their website as in not look like a mediocre gpu rental service in order to attract more subscribers.
Logging and automatic changing of pools would be great.
A direct  or specific wallet for BTC payment would be great in order to minimize the time and additional transaction fees.

All in all service was good.

Cheers.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:41:08 PM

When will it be back in stock?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: