Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy in or opt out?  (Read 545 times)
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Refusing to crypto-currency is a total stupidity, especially for those people who just recently believed in its future. Therefore my opinion is: You can not refuse from crypto currency, if we support it, we will get much more in return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

With the markets experiencing a fall that kicked in around 24-hours ago and Bitcoin falling down to the 6,700$ mark, would you buy in or opt out?

Why would we opt out in a reliable cryptocurrency? Maybe when you panic you think of selling your stocks, but that is not the solution to the market drop we experienced. I would rather buy some more because we know that taking the risk will have a better gain.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

With the markets experiencing a fall that kicked in around 24-hours ago and Bitcoin falling down to the 6,700$ mark, would you buy in or opt out?
If I have a lot of capital most likely buy bitcoin including a powerful way when traders want to create a big income going forward because the price of coins will not go down so they will also increase and be able to make merchants happy to achieve success.

TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

Now is'nt the time to sell bitcoin. buy bitcoin right now with the most capabilities you can. This is a good time to buy bitcoin at a better price than ever before
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

In the past , there was a baron called Rothschild who made a fortune from buying everything he could from people who were in panic post the war of Napoleon and Waterloo . This guy/family are now worldwide known for controlling the central bank , governments , agencies , banks and everything that has any degree of power on some people . This baron said that "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets. " ..
And i believe that the streets are a blood bath for the moments , but believe me sooner or later the streets (market) will be clear again and all those who bought when it was messy will be back to collect their profits , like what did baron Rothschild Wink .
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

Actually if I have money for buy bitcoin I will buy more as I can. I've joined the forum since a few months ago and at least have made me to stay in cryptocurrency under any circumstances. I'm not concerned about price drops or price reductions will get me out of cryptocurrency, that's so unreasonable. I will tell you, I've felt a significant price increase last year in just a few months and I really like that, but now I have to accept also if the bitcoin price has drastically decreased.
I will never out because I know that the current situation is for the time being and soon it will grow again. We will have to hold our coins till that time if we want to earn money from bitcoin. If you become panic and withdraw your money you will lose the opportunity of making huge profits in the future. I am optimistic about the shining future of bitcoin.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Now is'nt the time to sell bitcoin. buy bitcoin right now with the most capabilities you can. This is a good time to buy bitcoin at a better price than ever before
Just look at the prices right now. We have had a drop of up to $1000 dollars and the current values are roaming in the $5800 but again there is a new rise today and the prices jumped again to the $6000 plus values. These fluctuations just shows that the market is still alive and we might approach some good equilibrium sooner or later so I think you should not opt out and rather hold.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

I will buy IN, most especially to the direct companies
because form this I can be able to avoid tha sca which is really a big problem that every investors faces nowadays in cryptocurrency industry.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

I chose to buy the bitcoin and I bought it, you can see that the milestone of $ 6700 is milestone and the bitcoin price will be able to reach the $ 6600 mark to test the trend and then begin to increase. I think that at this point you should buy bitcoin because according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will reach the $ 7200 mark in the coming days.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Refusing to crypto-currency is a total stupidity, especially for those people who just recently believed in its future. Therefore my opinion is: You can not refuse from crypto currency, if we support it, we will get much more in return.
Yeah you are right, cryptocurrency investment is a business and ups and downs and profit and loss are the parts of business. You will have to be patient and don’t be panic. Good times will come soon and the current situation of the bitcoin market will come to an end. Then you will be happy with your investment, but try to overcome this bearish situation.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

The best thing to do is just invest even more in order to earn more profit because the market prices today is still dumping then you can take advantage of the situation to hoard more coins in a cheaper value.

Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

if I see what's happening in the Crypto market today is very worrying, for those who have bought at a very high price and what is happening as has been seen by many people, that the current price of crypto is devastated, and for example you are not yet once entered into the crypto, for me this is your chance to buy and invest your money, even though today many people are still traumatized about the purchase that will be done by many people, but you have to have the principle and own principle in doing something for your own good .
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

I am ready to buy bitcoin of all the falls that the market gives us. It is better to go at the lowest price, than to miss the moment and stop by when the currency will show a positive growth rate.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:30:02 AM

My opinion a waiting for more favorable conditions for the buying. At the moment  the market in the flat, although the falling trend not to ending, I think it's exhausted. I'm waiting for the confirmation of growth.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:05:20 AM

I've never think of pulling out my money even btc fall below $6k border line cause I'm pretty sure it rise up again and mark another ATH. We consider this year isn't good looking for crypto as many corrections and long term declines happens buy it won't make me losing my trust into it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

I am ready to buy bitcoin of all the falls that the market gives us. It is better to go at the lowest price, than to miss the moment and stop by when the currency will show a positive growth rate.
That is usually the best way to go in most cases, and for those who are smart enough, they would not even want to blow the chances of buying the dips rather than missing it eventually and regretting it as that is what a lot of people will end up doing and then we will start seeing another thread of those wishing for the prices they could have gotten in and how some of them missed the chance.

Buying in now with the chances of the dips and even more dips as long as you believe in the market is all that counts. Buying now is recommended only for bitcoin like highly recognized coins. For most other coins, opting out to watch the market fluctuations is highly suggested instead of getting struck with negative markets.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

if I see what's happening in the Crypto market today is very worrying, for those who have bought at a very high price and what is happening as has been seen by many people, that the current price of crypto is devastated, and for example you are not yet once entered into the crypto, for me this is your chance to buy and invest your money, even though today many people are still traumatized about the purchase that will be done by many people, but you have to have the principle and own principle in doing something for your own good .
There is no need to be worried about a market with future and I wonder why people get worried anyway if they understand the prospect and what the market holds with respect to its value based on usage in the long run.
Buying at a very high price does not mean you are doomed if the market is down, and the only time you lose anyway is if you eventually opt in at loss which I believe any sane person should not do. In the best case, it is better to have a clear mind towards the future than worrying about the present.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

In the past week, btc has reached over $ 7k but has now dropped to around $ 6k4. No one can know when btc can rise again, if you want to make a profit then you must take risks. The greater the risk, the greater the profit. However, you can also choose safeguard rather than wait until the btc price is stable. I think it's pretty long.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

I will prefer to opt as the news that are coming is really bad for market.But still for safety I have hold what I had in past though still I am in green with the coins I have but I want to wait.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

I've never think of pulling out my money even btc fall below $6k border line cause I'm pretty sure it rise up again and mark another ATH. We consider this year isn't good looking for crypto as many corrections and long term declines happens buy it won't make me losing my trust into it.

Really? I was sure that everyone, who hold the cryptocurrencies thinks sometimes of selling them when the market starts falling. However, it is much better not to do it. Just wait for the bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: