Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which countries's ICOs you invested  (Read 209 times)
Trcream (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

I wonder which countries ico you prefer, like Japan, Korea, China, Swiss, America, Germany, Singapore~~~

And why Wink

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

I wonder which countries ico you prefer, like Japan, Korea, China, Swiss, America, Germany, Singapore~~~

And why Wink
Depends on the quality of the ICO any country will do as long as it doesn't involve delayed transactions and all kinds of hassel. I don't also invest on strict ICO that will force you to hand over your valuable informations. Not that im doubting any legit ICO i just don't bother to leak out my identity and it is a bother to me that's my honest opinion so far.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

I can tell you with Unibright, I am NOT happy with Germany.   Apparently, Germany has a law as a utility token that you cannot approach or pay exchanges.  I know this isn't directly Unibright's fault but I will never EVER invest in a German ICO again.  Its crazy but I would have never thought about that, but here we are Sad
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:10:27 AM

Hello guys I just wondered!! Since today there so many countries creates ICO, which of them has a more potential in creating ICO so far.,?

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

Most of the country you listed was good country and I believe they ICO is better than the other country. But I did not look to the country because if I Invested to the ICO I get a lot of information to ICO and if I see the differences and purpose and the unique I will invest because I can get more profit after few months of ICO ends.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

I don't tend to put too much emphasis on to where an ICO is based but I can say in my experience some observations I've made. For example Russia tends to have a higher percentage of scams, however those which aren't scams tend to be more successful than those from other countries. Any ICOs based in major European countries or Asian countries such as Germany, Switzerland, Singapore can generally be trusted as they have stricter regulation in place to protect investors.

embarrasstor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:48:06 AM

For sure I focus on the development and ideas from the ICO projects first rather than locations. But if you ask me to choose I think I would select Singapore, since ICOs right now in Singapore are in a more mature state, there are more regulatory rules in Singapore towards the field for CryptoCurrencies, I think the reliability is the highest.
Trcream (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Haha, some KYC even very strict, lots people can't pass it Shocked

And why Wink
Depends on the quality of the ICO any country will do as long as it doesn't involve delayed transactions and all kinds of hassel. I don't also invest on strict ICO that will force you to hand over your valuable informations. Not that im doubting any legit ICO i just don't bother to leak out my identity and it is a bother to me that's my honest opinion so far.

☛ CBNT☚
Trcream (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

I can tell you with Unibright, I am NOT happy with Germany.   Apparently, Germany has a law as a utility token that you cannot approach or pay exchanges.  I know this isn't directly Unibright's fault but I will never EVER invest in a German ICO again.  Its crazy but I would have never thought about that, but here we are Sad

;Learned from the fault Tongue

☛ CBNT☚
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

I don't really consider the countries in investing, although I'm skeptical about Russia. Outside that, I look at the project itself and the prospect. Some icos have come with high expectations from some well known countries but are not keeping to promise .
Trcream (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

Hello guys I just wondered!! Since today there so many countries creates ICO, which of them has a more potential in creating ICO so far.,?

Hmmm, should be countries that are nice to ICO, to new stuffs.

☛ CBNT☚
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

And why Wink
ICOs are new technology innovation so we should read the white paper, roadmap and developing team then only pick the right platform so countries are not mandatory in ICO but I like Japanese technology because they are well known person in cryptocurrency so I would like to participate in Japan ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Trcream (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Most of the country you listed was good country and I believe they ICO is better than the other country. But I did not look to the country because if I Invested to the ICO I get a lot of information to ICO and if I see the differences and purpose and the unique I will invest because I can get more profit after few months of ICO ends.

Yeah, some projects quiet good, and can get times return after ICO. Cool

☛ CBNT☚
Trcream (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

I don't tend to put too much emphasis on to where an ICO is based but I can say in my experience some observations I've made. For example Russia tends to have a higher percentage of scams, however those which aren't scams tend to be more successful than those from other countries. Any ICOs based in major European countries or Asian countries such as Germany, Switzerland, Singapore can generally be trusted as they have stricter regulation in place to protect investors.

Agree, countries with strict regulation, in some way, filter certain scammers.

☛ CBNT☚
Trcream (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

For sure I focus on the development and ideas from the ICO projects first rather than locations. But if you ask me to choose I think I would select Singapore, since ICOs right now in Singapore are in a more mature state, there are more regulatory rules in Singapore towards the field for CryptoCurrencies, I think the reliability is the highest.

Any recommendations? Roll Eyes Wink

☛ CBNT☚
ivaylo BTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Try this www.ICOGrill.com it is very Good
Ilya001

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

The last project which i decided to invest is Kelvin Blockchain. The dev. team is from Russia and i really like this guys, they have a lot of experience in IT and blockchain industry.
Everandi

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Quality of ICO does not depend from the country they were created.
Sure id prefer a better idea than a country of origin
webs.com

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

Hackernoon.com listed the top 10 countries with the most successful ICOs and Estonia topped the list, followed by Cyprus, Slovenia, Switzerland, Russia, Panama, UAE, Singapore, UK and Turkey.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

Countries, where ICO are coming from, is not really important for me because it depends on the quality of the project. I focus on hype, market, team members, and business model. However, it doesn't mean you should ignore its origin. Usually ICOs come from countries with loose regulation to avoid any legal disputes in the future. As far as I know, good countries with successful ICOs coming from Estonia (WePower), Cyprus, Singapore, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: