Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which countries's ICOs you invested  (Read 209 times)
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Most of all I am loving Singapore, China, Honk Kong ICOS, cuz they are always succesful  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

Switzerland ICOs are mostly successful due to the monitoring and regulations there. You can't just scam anyone with an ICO and go scot free.There was a research I read which stated that swizz ICOs are likely to succeed than most ICOs and most of them get to the exchange listing stage.

tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

I really do not pay so much attention to the country of origin of the ICO if the project is of high standard.I however avoid ICO projects from places with restriction because I do believe such projects will be killed by regulations.I also have some reservations for ICOs launched in Africa
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

Switzerland ICOs are mostly successful due to the monitoring and regulations there. You can't just scam anyone with an ICO and go scot free.There was a research I read which stated that swizz ICOs are likely to succeed than most ICOs and most of them get to the exchange listing stage.
I heard that too,they are kind of nice and scammer avoid using it as their country of launch.It adds to the credibility of projects that have their origin for there.
112_blockchain

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

The country that develops ICO projects is not important at all. It is important to have people who develop the product, who should believe and do everything possible to implement their ideas.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

I wonder which countries ico you prefer, like Japan, Korea, China, Swiss, America, Germany, Singapore~~~

And why Wink
I do not care about which country created the ICO project. What I care about is the development team of the project. If an ICO project has a well-known development team and mentor. I will certainly invest in these project
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I wonder which countries ico you prefer, like Japan, Korea, China, Swiss, America, Germany, Singapore~~~

And why Wink
I do not care about which country created the ICO project. What I care about is the development team of the project. If an ICO project has a well-known development team and mentor. I will certainly invest in these project

It depends on the project,  I am not considering the country itself I am depending on the project, the vision of the team and how dedicated they are in what they are doing with their project for it to become successful, since team is one of the most important factor for me to consider if I am  going to invest or not.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

It all depends on the ICO they market, because ICO which aims for the good of the community in the future usually will be really sold or ICO as Exchange.

Ordinary if ICO as Exchange it will be good future and its coin it has more value because it resides on its own Exchange.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

And why Wink

I don't have a clear link to the country. But from past experience I can say that China, Korea, Japan and Singapore were the best countries. I will never invest in the ICO of the Slavic and Arab countries.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I dont think countries has got anything do with it. I am not even looking at the location where they are situated. See if the project idea is great then why not inevst into it straight forward without even looking at the location where they are situated. It is all right to have information about their physical HO, Regd. Offices etc but they need not to be considered as point of observation and discussion at all. For example, if you trust Apple today so much and then later on you came to know that it was formed and invented in the china then will you stop using it ? Or will you stop trusting it? I guess no! Because you love the quality and premium services of it. ICO's are similar to that if they are legit then they are good to go otherwise its no go.
LizZavet

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

As i know asian ico is a little better than european and have more good marketing. I like some ico from Japan, Korea, China.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

Actually ICO is most of the the a global thing  , but according to law in a country you are able to see them in one location.
Team is more important than country of origin.
Brahuhu

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

we should not invest because the basis is the county who launch ICO it is depends on the project itself and how it works in the future even it come form the best country in the world but the project is useless then it will not be going to be a successful one.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

I don't like to go through KYC at all so its hard for me to invest in any ICO backed by registered company or require any of my personal document. I have invested in ten+ ICOs before back than there was nothing like KYC and I made good return on them but these days there are like 10+ tokens that hits the market and fail to deliver anything they have promised in the ICO so I prefer not to invest in them.

Being backed by a company doesn't mean ICO will be successfull.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

And why Wink
I don't think that ICOs should be picked based on the countries, because there are defiently plenty of good ICOs out there that are not from countries that you excpect them to give much, however there are some countries which have restriction and they require documents whenbyou want to invest in an ICO in order to prevent money laundring, it is not good to judge a book by it cover, because many good ideas and good projects come from places where you don't expect them.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

I stopped investing in ICO in March. Now I do not see prospects in this market. And earlier I liked the Chinese and Korean ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: