Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2018, 06:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Angry Panda project - Safe, reliable and trusted cryptocurrencies  (Read 2051 times)
Angry Panda

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

https://www.angrypandacoin.com/images/Angry_Panda_project_bitcointalk.png

The translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version,
the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them at report@angrypandacoin.com

ENGLISH   |   ITALIAN   |   INDONESIAN   |   CHINESE   |   SPANISH   |   KOREAN
ARABIC   |   PORTUGUESE   |   RUSSIAN   |   FRENCH   |   JAPANESE   |   GERMAN

We are looking for translators and moderators for this ANN on BitcoinTalk. Contact us on Telegram

Angry Panda project

Visit our website!
www.angrypandacoin.com

Do you need more information and/or do you have questions?
You can ask the team directly in the ENGLISH and ITALIAN threads or you can contact us on Telegram.
We will be glad to show you our project and to clarify all your doubts.

Angry Panda project

Angry Panda is a cryptocurrency project that aims to protect investors from the inherent risks in investing in cryptocurrencies, guaranteeing almost the whole value paid for its coins.
In addition to giving greater security and confidence to investors, it is designed to facilitate and encourage the daily use of cryptocurrencies providing fast, cheap and secure ways to send payments.

Mission

Protect investors from the inherent risks in investing in a cryptocurrency, facilitate and encourage the daily use of cryptocurrencies as payment method.

Vision

Be the most safe, reliable and trusted cryptocurrency project and a leading model to accelerate the grow of the cryptocurrency world.

Business model and strategies

• Promoting Angry Panda tokens as safe, reliable and trusted cryptocurrencies in the most important exchanges.
  • Use of our tokens as payment method in many physical stores, starting from Italy, and online stores, globally.
  • Integration of the Angry Panda Shop on our website to sell digital items, physical products and services.
  • Promotion of coins and tokens issued on different blockchains, starting from Waves and Ethereum, on our website and selling through the Angry Panda Shop.

Risks in investing in a cryptocurrency

• Extreme volatility
  • Cryptocurrencies don’t fall into the “currency” category
  • Bubble
  • Cryptocurrencies are not regulated
  • Frauds abound
  • Failed projects without refunds

Key solution

Angry Panda supports the price of all its tokens through a repurchase system in USD/EUR. In this way it guarantees the value of your tokens and investments during down trends and bear markets. Specifically we guarantee a rebuy of:

• XPAND at 1,000$
  • UBEAR at 1$
  • EBEAR at 1€
  • ROAR at 95% of the price, only if bought during PRE-ICO or ICO phase.

Also our investors are free to trade Angry Panda tokens vs any other token present on Waves DEX without any limit of price. As a result, it is both possible to trade to make profits and, above all, to be more protected against loss of value, mostly during down trends and bear markets.

Benefits

Safety

Your investment would be always safe during down trends and bear markets, since we guarantee a rebuy of our tokens when the prices go under 1,000$ (XPAND), 1$ (UBEAR) and 1€ (EBEAR). Indeed, the value of the Angry Panda tokens will probably increase, if all the other coins go down.

Stability

For XPAND tokens we will try to keep the price between 1,000$ and 1,100$, through our rebuy system and by setting a very high amount of XPAND tokens at 1,100$, allowing about a 10% price fluctuation.

Profit

ROAR tokens are sold from 1$ to 512$ during the initial coin offering and the potential profit could be, therefore, very high. Furthermore, every 25 XPAND sold by us, 1 XPAND token will be available to be swapped 1:1 vs ROAR tokens. Since XPAND issue price is 1,050$ with a rebuy at 1,000$, the potential profit of ROAR tokens can be +99000% and even more.

The potential profit of XPAND tokens is about 10% if traded vs USD. Instead there are no limits if traded vs any other token.

There are no limits of profit for UBEAR and EBEAR tokens.

Exchangeability

You can trade the Angry Panda tokens – ROAR, XPAND, UBEAR, EBEAR – on Waves DEX vs any other token (all pairs are available) without any limits of amount or price, except for the limits of price in USD and EUR described before.

Immediacy

It is really easy to understand the minimum value of your investment, regardless of whether you are a small or a big investor, because the minimum price of XPAND token is 1,000$, for UBEAR is 1$ and for EBEAR is 1€.

Speed

Transactions and confirmations in few seconds: 1”-3”.

Reliable network

A network that runs without congestion.

Ultra-low fees

Sending any amount of money globally costs less than 0.001 Waves ~ 0.0025$ actually.

Simple

Really easy to use.

Secure

Secure blockchain technology.

Angry Panda tokens BUY

Angry Panda project includes 4 different tokens:

(Click the links for more info)

https://www.angrypandacoin.com/images/Angry_Panda_tokens_coins_cryptocurrencies.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Can I share my opinions and ideas? Do you need contributors?

Of course. You're always welcome!
We believe that “Blockchains don’t add value. People do.”, therefore it’s important to us you come and join our growing community to learn more about our plans, share your feedback and feature requests with us, or to get involved as a contributor. One hundred brains are better than one and one million brains are better than one hundred. Check announcements or propose yourself, it’s possible we need your help!

Do you have questions about our token management and listing process or anything else?
We are fully committed to you, so please contact us anytime and everywhere with questions. Don’t be shy, we don’t bite!
kawetsriyanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 7

Blockchain Middleware for Tokenizing Everything

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

I like the mission of Angry Panda project that want to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets. In addition, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation and can moderate it If you need it. Thank you  Smiley

✦ UÐAP - Tokenize Everything ✦
❛ Universal Ðecentralized Asset Platform ❜
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Angry Panda project aims to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets.

Main goals

• Creation of Angry Panda, a token with a limited price range: $1,000-$1,100
  • Getting listed on the most important exchanges
  • Creation of Angry Panda Exchange
  • Angry Panda token as universal method of payment for daily use

Advantages

Profit

Investors could daily trade Angry Panda tokens with a 10% potential profit ($1,100/$1,000). During down trends your token will increase its value.

Safety

You can hodl your Angry Panda tokens without fear they will lose all their value: since they can’t go under 1,000$, your investments would be always safe during down trends and bear markets. Indeed, they will probably increase their value.

Immediacy

Angry Panda will make it easy to understand the minimum value of your investment, regardless of whether you are a small or a big investor. In fact:

USD
Angry Panda
1$
1,000$
1,000,000$
123.45$
I don't understand why you can guarantee investors not to be afraid and claims that the price of panda coins will not be less than $ 1000
is it because a Panda token will be created for a limited price of $ 1k - $ 1.1k? I think it is not enough to guarantee that investors will not sell panda tokens lower than their purchase price. You can see the example in the market, many tokens are cheaper than the purchase price when ICO
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

You can buy from our website (new supply for the dex) or directly on the dex (circulating supply)

For every new token bought from our website we will put a buy order at 1,000$ to guarantee a minimum value of 1,000$ whenever you want to sell your tokens.

To avoid pump and dump, we will set a "wall" with a maximum price of 1,100$.

We believe that cryptocurrencies world needs a token like this, because it will allow investors to invest more peacefully.

I'm glad you asked. If you have other doubts or questions, feel free to ask.

critolika

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

I think your project is very interesting with all the advantages you offer to the investors you I am sure will be many who are interested to join to invest in your project.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
bestpikka

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

I think your project is very interesting with all the advantages you offer to the investors you I am sure will be many who are interested to join to invest in your project.
Indeed a very interesting concept that carried by this project and also the benefits on offer to investors and I also became convinced that the project is ahead of many who support it.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

Contributors

We are looking for passionate contributors info@angrypandacoin.com

Abilities:
  • Trust and believe in our ideas
  • Work directly with the team and truly believe in what they are doing, lead by example for everyone around you.
  • Create an environment for the rest to be as big of passionate as the founders themselves.
  • Customers first: care greatly about the customer’s satisfaction, go above and beyond expectations and put in full effort to your work.
  • Think above and beyond what you are given. How can I make it better?
  • Freedom, flexibility, responsibility
  • Hold yourself at a high personal standard
  • Stand up for what you believe in
  • Iterate to success
  • Keep it simple

Looking for translators and moderators:

CHINESE   |   SPANISH   |   ARABIC  |   PORTUGUESE   |   RUSSIAN   |   FRENCH   |   JAPANESE   |   GERMAN  
ramahero01

Activity: 462

Wellness Rewards and Gamification

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Indeed a very interesting concept that carried by this project and also the benefits on offer to investors and I also became convinced that the project is ahead of many who support it.
with an experienced team of course they give the best for this project so that later many who are interested in this project, I also believe his future project will achieve its success with the maximum.

suhadi88

Activity: 448

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

with an experienced team of course they give the best for this project so that later many who are interested in this project, I also believe his future project will achieve its success with the maximum.
many of which provide support for the team and for this project, with much of the current support will add the team spirit to develop this project. hopefully the future of this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve its success.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Anh Huy Tran

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:11:43 AM

I cant wait to watch this project grow and flourish!
hashcoin

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

The minimum price will be fixed by the exchange, so you will not able to put a bid under 1,000$ or over 1,100$.

We believe that cryptocurrencies world needs a token like this, because it will allow investors to invest more peacefully.

in addition to offering a very small and cheap price. What will guarantee and convince investors to invest? What is just that?
Horas1976

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

The minimum price will be fixed by the exchange, so you will not able to put a bid under 1,000$ or over 1,100$.

in addition to offering a very small and cheap price. What will guarantee and convince investors to invest? What is just that?

Angry Panda does offer a cheap price but there must be a team strategy that gives more confidence to investors in order to join. This should be really thought of by the team, hold a supportive event in convincing investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Angry Panda does offer a cheap price but there must be a team strategy that gives more confidence to investors in order to join. This should be really thought of by the team, hold a supportive event in convincing investors.

Good questions. We thank you for asking and for fueling the discussion.  Smiley

Our Mission is really simple and clear:
"to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets".

In line with our mission, the main goal is to provide this "public utility" to the community.

So we are in no hurry or need to reach soon a large number of people, but we looking for supporters that really believe in this mission. It is very important and you should never forget it.
If an investor doesn't really feel the need for the existence of a cryptocurrency like ours, he should not support us.
Choices must be made consciously.

Furthermore, to achieve our goal, we want to give this project the time it takes to grow.
We don't need people who do not believe in the project, who only aim for a profit, because we would like to avoid speculators who put pressure on us just because they want a fast economic return.

Ultimately we are looking for supporters who fully share our thinking and are willing to support the project (not only economically but also as contributors!) to ensure, for the future, greater safety for investors in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Phunke

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

When I visited the panda website, and I saw the token description I was amused,  1000$ fixed price it is definitely an awesome initiative having such tokens with fixed price,  will definitely, increase it's demand and supply. Best of luck I am definitely investing .
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

Contributors

We are looking for passionate contributors info@angrypandacoin.com

Abilities:
  • Trust and believe in our ideas
  • Work directly with the team and truly believe in what they are doing, lead by example for everyone around you.
  • Create an environment for the rest to be as big of passionate as the founders themselves.
  • Customers first: care greatly about the customer’s satisfaction, go above and beyond expectations and put in full effort to your work.
  • Think above and beyond what you are given. How can I make it better?
  • Freedom, flexibility, responsibility
  • Hold yourself at a high personal standard
  • Stand up for what you believe in
  • Iterate to success
  • Keep it simple

We are looking for translators and moderators for this ANN on BitcoinTalk.

#Chinese
#Spanish
#Arabic
#Portuguese
#Russian
#French
#Japanese
#German

Contact us on Telegram
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Waves Platform

Waves is the fastest blockchain in existance, that provides clean and user-friendly
solutions for storing, issuance and exchange of cryptocurrencies

Decentralized Exchange and Wallets

WAVES PLATFORM   |   DESKTOP CLIENT   |   ONLINE CLIENT   |   IOS CLIENT   |   ANDROID CLIENT

How to create an account on Waves Platform in 1 minute:

1) Go to https://beta.wavesplatform.com/create (online client)
2) Choose your address avatar and receive your public account address.
3) Add an account name and a password. Confirm the password.
4) You must save the secret phrase (SEED). It is crucial for accessing your account. Click on "Back Up Now".
5) Insert the saved secret phrase (SEED).
6) Put the check. Confirm and begin.

Now that you have an account on Waves Platform, you can trade any currency available in the decentralized exchange (Waves DEX) and store your tokens in the included wallet.

Create an account on Waves Platform now. It is very simple and fast. Read the guide.  Wink
Riki123

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Woow! That's pretty good! Interested in it. More detail?
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

Woow! That's pretty good! Interested in it. More detail?

Check on our website: https://www.angrypandacoin.com/ or ask here
cattano

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

There is so limited amount of total supply for the coins, and it's not a surprise that the ICO price could reach $8 per coins.
I hope that the price will keep rising when the coins hit the market.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

██████                                ▄████▄
██████                                  ██████                                ██████
██████                                  ██████                                ▀████▀
██████                                  ██████
██████████    ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄▄██████▄▄  █████████████▄      ▄▄█████████▄▄     ██████     ▄▄█████████▄▄
██████████   ██████████████▄██████████  ███████████████    ██████████████▄    ██████    ███████████████
██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀███   ████████████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀██████    ██████    ████████████████
██████                 █████           ██████   ▐██████             █████    ██████    ██████  ▀▐██████
██████        ▄█████████████            ██████    ██████    ▄█████████████    ██████    ██████    ██████
██████       ███████████████            ██████    ██████   ███████████████    ██████    ██████    ██████
██████      ██████▀▀▀▀▀█████            ██████    ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀█████    ██████    ██████    ██████
██████▄     █████      █████           ██████    ██████  █████      █████    ██████    ██████    ██████
██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄▄███   ██████    ██████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄█████    ██████    ██████    ██████
 █████████  ██████████████████████████  ██████    ██████  ████████████████    ██████    ██████    ██████
  ▀███████   ▀▀███████████▀█████████▀▀  ██████    ██████   ▀▀███████████▀█    ██████    ██████    ██████

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███