Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Angry Panda project - Safe, reliable and trusted cryptocurrencies  (Read 24974 times)
Angry Panda (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 02:07:19 PM by Angry Panda

The translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version,
the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them at report@angrypandacoin.com

ENGLISH   |   ITALIAN   |   INDONESIAN   |   CHINESE   |   ARABIC

Do you need more information or do you have questions?
You can ask the team directly in the ENGLISH and ITALIAN threads or you can contact us on Telegram.
We will be glad to show you our project and to clarify all your doubts.
NOTE: We don't update and moderate anymore the threads in Indonesian, Chinese and Arabic languages.

Angry Panda project

Visit our website!
www.angrypandacoin.com

Angry Panda project

The Angry Panda project provides fast, cheap and secure ways to send payments through Waves-based tokens and its blockchain. The refund prices available for most of our cryptocurrencies allow investors to HODL and trade safely on exchanges even during the bear markets.

Mission

Protect investors from the inherent risks in investing in a cryptocurrency, facilitate and encourage the daily use of cryptocurrencies as payment method.

Vision

Be the most safe, reliable and trusted cryptocurrency project and a leading model to accelerate the grow of the cryptocurrency world.

Business model and strategies

• Digital money to make fast, cheap and secure payments
  • XPAND, a stable coin allowing a 10% price fluctuation
  • UBEAR and EBEAR, tokens with a refund price fixed at almost 95% of their issue price
  • Angry Panda Shop, to sell digital items, physical products and services
  • Promotion of Waves-based tokens on our website and sale through the Angry Panda Shop
  • Angry Panda Node, to generate income through leasing (LPOS)
  • Angry Panda Exchange

Our tokens and key solution

We support the price of our tokens:

• XPAND, refund at 1,000$
  • UBEAR, refund at 1$
  • EBEAR, refund at 1€
  • ROAR, swap: every 25 XPAND tokens sold by us, 1 XPAND token will be available to be swapped 1:1 vs ROAR tokens.

As a result, it is both possible to trade to make profits and, above all, to be more protected against loss of value, mostly during down trends and bear markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angry Panda (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:03:26 PM by Angry Panda

Can I share my opinions and ideas? Do you need contributors?

Of course. You're always welcome!
We believe that “Blockchains don’t add value. People do.”, therefore it’s important to us you come and join our growing community to learn more about our plans, share your feedback and feature requests with us, or to get involved as a contributor. One hundred brains are better than one and one million brains are better than one hundred. Check announcements or propose yourself, it’s possible we need your help!

Do you have questions about our token management and listing process or anything else?
We are fully committed to you, so please contact us anytime and everywhere with questions. Don’t be shy, we don’t bite!
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

I like the mission of Angry Panda project that want to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets. In addition, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation and can moderate it If you need it. Thank you  Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Angry Panda project aims to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets.

Main goals

• Creation of Angry Panda, a token with a limited price range: $1,000-$1,100
  • Getting listed on the most important exchanges
  • Creation of Angry Panda Exchange
  • Angry Panda token as universal method of payment for daily use

Advantages

Profit

Investors could daily trade Angry Panda tokens with a 10% potential profit ($1,100/$1,000). During down trends your token will increase its value.

Safety

You can hodl your Angry Panda tokens without fear they will lose all their value: since they can’t go under 1,000$, your investments would be always safe during down trends and bear markets. Indeed, they will probably increase their value.

Immediacy

Angry Panda will make it easy to understand the minimum value of your investment, regardless of whether you are a small or a big investor. In fact:

USD
Angry Panda
1$
1,000$
1,000,000$
123.45$
I don't understand why you can guarantee investors not to be afraid and claims that the price of panda coins will not be less than $ 1000
is it because a Panda token will be created for a limited price of $ 1k - $ 1.1k? I think it is not enough to guarantee that investors will not sell panda tokens lower than their purchase price. You can see the example in the market, many tokens are cheaper than the purchase price when ICO
Angry Panda (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 07:29:15 AM by Angry Panda

You can buy from our website (new supply for the dex) or directly on the dex (circulating supply)

For every new token bought from our website we will put a buy order at 1,000$ to guarantee a minimum value of 1,000$ whenever you want to sell your tokens.

To avoid pump and dump, we will set a "wall" with a maximum price of 1,100$.

We believe that cryptocurrencies world needs a token like this, because it will allow investors to invest more peacefully.

I'm glad you asked. If you have other doubts or questions, feel free to ask.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

I think your project is very interesting with all the advantages you offer to the investors you I am sure will be many who are interested to join to invest in your project.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

I think your project is very interesting with all the advantages you offer to the investors you I am sure will be many who are interested to join to invest in your project.
Indeed a very interesting concept that carried by this project and also the benefits on offer to investors and I also became convinced that the project is ahead of many who support it.
Angry Panda (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:14:23 PM by Angry Panda

Contributors

We are looking for passionate contributors info@angrypandacoin.com

Abilities:
  • Trust and believe in our ideas
  • Work directly with the team and truly believe in what they are doing, lead by example for everyone around you.
  • Create an environment for the rest to be as big of passionate as the founders themselves.
  • Customers first: care greatly about the customer’s satisfaction, go above and beyond expectations and put in full effort to your work.
  • Think above and beyond what you are given. How can I make it better?
  • Freedom, flexibility, responsibility
  • Hold yourself at a high personal standard
  • Stand up for what you believe in
  • Iterate to success
  • Keep it simple

Looking for translators and moderators:

CHINESE   |   SPANISH   |   ARABIC  |   PORTUGUESE   |   RUSSIAN   |   FRENCH   |   JAPANESE   |   GERMAN  
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Indeed a very interesting concept that carried by this project and also the benefits on offer to investors and I also became convinced that the project is ahead of many who support it.
with an experienced team of course they give the best for this project so that later many who are interested in this project, I also believe his future project will achieve its success with the maximum.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

with an experienced team of course they give the best for this project so that later many who are interested in this project, I also believe his future project will achieve its success with the maximum.
many of which provide support for the team and for this project, with much of the current support will add the team spirit to develop this project. hopefully the future of this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve its success.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

The minimum price will be fixed by the exchange, so you will not able to put a bid under 1,000$ or over 1,100$.

We believe that cryptocurrencies world needs a token like this, because it will allow investors to invest more peacefully.

in addition to offering a very small and cheap price. What will guarantee and convince investors to invest? What is just that?
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

The minimum price will be fixed by the exchange, so you will not able to put a bid under 1,000$ or over 1,100$.

in addition to offering a very small and cheap price. What will guarantee and convince investors to invest? What is just that?

Angry Panda does offer a cheap price but there must be a team strategy that gives more confidence to investors in order to join. This should be really thought of by the team, hold a supportive event in convincing investors.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Angry Panda (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Angry Panda does offer a cheap price but there must be a team strategy that gives more confidence to investors in order to join. This should be really thought of by the team, hold a supportive event in convincing investors.

Good questions. We thank you for asking and for fueling the discussion.  Smiley

Our Mission is really simple and clear:
"to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets".

In line with our mission, the main goal is to provide this "public utility" to the community.

So we are in no hurry or need to reach soon a large number of people, but we looking for supporters that really believe in this mission. It is very important and you should never forget it.
If an investor doesn't really feel the need for the existence of a cryptocurrency like ours, he should not support us.
Choices must be made consciously.

Furthermore, to achieve our goal, we want to give this project the time it takes to grow.
We don't need people who do not believe in the project, who only aim for a profit, because we would like to avoid speculators who put pressure on us just because they want a fast economic return.

Ultimately we are looking for supporters who fully share our thinking and are willing to support the project (not only economically but also as contributors!) to ensure, for the future, greater safety for investors in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Phunke

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

When I visited the panda website, and I saw the token description I was amused,  1000$ fixed price it is definitely an awesome initiative having such tokens with fixed price,  will definitely, increase it's demand and supply. Best of luck I am definitely investing .
Angry Panda (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:11:04 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:15:48 PM by Angry Panda

Contributors

We are looking for passionate contributors info@angrypandacoin.com

Abilities:
  • Trust and believe in our ideas
  • Work directly with the team and truly believe in what they are doing, lead by example for everyone around you.
  • Create an environment for the rest to be as big of passionate as the founders themselves.
  • Customers first: care greatly about the customer’s satisfaction, go above and beyond expectations and put in full effort to your work.
  • Think above and beyond what you are given. How can I make it better?
  • Freedom, flexibility, responsibility
  • Hold yourself at a high personal standard
  • Stand up for what you believe in
  • Iterate to success
  • Keep it simple

We are looking for translators and moderators for this ANN on BitcoinTalk.

#Chinese
#Spanish
#Arabic
#Portuguese
#Russian
#French
#Japanese
#German

Contact us on Telegram
Angry Panda (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Waves Platform

Waves is the fastest blockchain in existance, that provides clean and user-friendly
solutions for storing, issuance and exchange of cryptocurrencies

Decentralized Exchange and Wallets

WAVES PLATFORM   |   DESKTOP CLIENT   |   ONLINE CLIENT   |   IOS CLIENT   |   ANDROID CLIENT

How to create an account on Waves Platform in 1 minute:

1) Go to https://beta.wavesplatform.com/create (online client)
2) Choose your address avatar and receive your public account address.
3) Add an account name and a password. Confirm the password.
4) You must save the secret phrase (SEED). It is crucial for accessing your account. Click on "Back Up Now".
5) Insert the saved secret phrase (SEED).
6) Put the check. Confirm and begin.

Now that you have an account on Waves Platform, you can trade any currency available in the decentralized exchange (Waves DEX) and store your tokens in the included wallet.

Create an account on Waves Platform now. It is very simple and fast. Read the guide.  Wink
Riki123

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Woow! That's pretty good! Interested in it. More detail?
Angry Panda (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

Woow! That's pretty good! Interested in it. More detail?

Check on our website: https://www.angrypandacoin.com/ or ask here
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

There is so limited amount of total supply for the coins, and it's not a surprise that the ICO price could reach $8 per coins.
I hope that the price will keep rising when the coins hit the market.
Angry Panda (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 04:47:02 PM by Angry Panda

A few days left before our: PRESALE - Round 1 Wink

Round 1 will lasts 5 days: June 30th - July 5th

16:00 CEST UTC+2 hours, Rome (Italy)

New on Waves Platform? Check the links below:

GET STARTED

Presale (Pre-ICO)
Price:1$
Accepted currencies:WAVES, BTC, ETH

How to create an account on Waves Platform in 1 minute, which includes the exchange and the wallet:

1) Go to https://beta.wavesplatform.com/create (online client)
2) Choose your address avatar and receive your public account address.
3) Add an account name and a password. Confirm the password.
4) You must save the secret phrase (SEED). It is crucial for accessing your account. Click on "Back Up Now".
5) Insert the saved secret phrase (SEED).
6) Put the check. Confirm and begin.

Now that you have an account on Waves Platform, you can trade any currency available in the decentralized exchange (Waves DEX) and store your tokens in the included wallet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: