Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EAC] EarthCoin is massively UNDERVALUED!  (Read 3108 times)
b333n (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:43:44 PM

Hey Guys,

I was a bit analysing the Crypto Coin Market and.. I was so surprised how undervalued EarthCoin (EAC) actually is... I think for the moment it seems to be the best deal to buy it, especally also because the mining is not profitable at the moment.... so if we buy EAC, we don't need to be afraid miners are gonna dump on us, as soon as you buy...

Compared to DOGE, the EAC has 35x less value. Which is crazy! This is sooooo low, and it can 2x or 5x so quickly.. insane that not just all rush to get some EAC...

And also it's gonna get pumped right now, seems pretty good time to enter that coin, I mean, look at what happened to the DOGE coin.. especially because the same person are behind it, as the rumours say, the chances are very high this pump is going to be something long term and the coin will get momentum to be 10x higher in the coming 2 weeks...

What do you think? At least, I'm definitely INTO EAC right now.  

EDIT: what i have just found, is another interesting Graph, that underlines what I mean:

http://imgur.com/pVrNsg6

EAC is really become popular like hell right now....

Cheers
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:45:18 PM

Hey Guys,

I was a bit analysing the Crypto Coin Market and.. I was so surprised how undervalued EarthCoin (EAC) actually is... I think for the moment it seems to be the best deal to buy it, especally also because the mining is not profitable at the moment.... so if we buy EAC, we don't need to be afraid miners are gonna dump on us, as soon as you buy...

Compared to DOGE, the EAC has 35x less value. Which is crazy! This is sooooo low, and it can 2x or 5x so quickly.. insane that not just all rush to get some EAC...

And also it's gonna get pumped right now, seems pretty good time to enter that coin, I mean, look at what happened to the DOGE coin.. especially because the same person are behind it, as the rumours say, the chances are very high this pump is going to be something long term and the coin will get momentum to be 10x higher in the coming 2 weeks...

What do you think? At least, I'm definitely INTO EAC right now.  

Cheers

Yes undervalued so much that allegedly it needs to be pumped  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445520.0

Pumps don't add value, they transfer cash from lots of people to a much smaller number of people.
insanehero

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

A tough dogie

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:47:09 PM

Earthcoin is cheap as dirt. Get in well you can.

CATCOINS 4 LIFE! 9qpWzT1QkEuY7dUAhrVjbK2LawPzG1cs2U
Proteus123

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:49:34 PM

Hmm. I smell EAC holders. Anyone else?
insanehero

A tough dogie

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:59:25 PM

Undervalued ? Have you checked that the devs are hiding and not showing their head ? There is almost nothing new since the start and this is why the coin is heading down to the bottom.

One thing that is really bad are the big superblocks for miners and this is why it is so massively devalued

Educate yourself
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/an-exclusive-interview-with-the-earthcoin-team/

insanehero

A tough dogie

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:07:01 PM

Undervalued ? Have you checked that the devs are hiding and not showing their head ? There is almost nothing new since the start and this is why the coin is heading down to the bottom.

One thing that is really bad are the big superblocks for miners and this is why it is so massively devalued

Educate yourself
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/an-exclusive-interview-with-the-earthcoin-team/

You sure thats their real name ?

No image or full name, very authentic....

Here you go.

https://twitter.com/CryptoNorb

adamb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:17:36 PM

Hmm. I smell EAC holders. Anyone else?

Of course we're holding EAC. There's a reason I'm reading this thread and it's because I have been following EAC for a while and I just bought into it.

If people made a thread about how EAC was undervalued and they weren't holding, they'd be a complete and utter liar. I also think this is a different scenario than what we are seeing in some of the other coins. EAC is actually rising in popularity and the pricing graph is proof that this isn't some quick pump and dump.

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:21:40 PM

To the moon and beyond!
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:22:04 PM

suddenly multiple accounts posting about EAC, all i can say is:

Pump incoming !

Roll Eyes

adamb

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:37:35 PM

suddenly multiple accounts posting about EAC, all i can say is:

Pump incoming !

Roll Eyes

Check out the wolong leak: http://pastebin.com/PUdjiFeH

It's definitely a movement upwards. Wouldn't call it a pump yet but they are definitely trying to spread the word and increase the exposure.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:06:19 PM

only pump going on from now is the ones buying in (thinking it will still double), to pay the initial pumpers (who already got a 30-40% profit!)

go figure Smiley
b333n (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:08:35 PM

well, actually it really gets some traction...

Look at the stats on their website:

http://earthchain.info/statistics/

its going upwards with EarthCoin... srsly, I have no doubt to make good profits with this one too... should they pump, i dont care, as long as I can ride... *going to buy some more*
epinay

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:08:42 PM

Im all in on this one!!!  Cool

All in/ Long
epinay

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:12:18 PM

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:34:22 PM

if it's so fucking undervalued then why are you spending your time here instead of buying these "undervalued" coins?
I remember you all were screaming "wooohooo, we are going to cryptsy, we are so undervalued, we are going to the moon/sun/mars, last chance to buy in!!!" when the price was at 600. there were about 5 topics created at the same time. now there are 3 fucking topics with an identical graph.
earthcoin has a huge disadvantage  - retarded community
sitefive

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:40:50 PM

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP
and then DUmp!

adamb

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:44:25 PM

if it's so fucking undervalued then why are you spending your time here instead of buying these "undervalued" coins?
I remember you all were screaming "wooohooo, we are going to cryptsy, we are so undervalued, we are going to the moon/sun/mars, last chance to buy in!!!" when the price was at 600. there were about 5 topics created at the same time. now there are 3 fucking topics with an identical graph.
earthcoin has a huge disadvantage  - retarded community

I just bought a bunch of it.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:48:33 PM

now created 200+ altcoins and 150 undervalued!!! Need to do smth!!!111 BUY all this crap while its cheap !!

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:50:27 PM

now created 200+ altcoins and 150 undervalued!!! Need to do smth!!!111 BUY all this crap while its cheap !!

haha n1
holdean

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:10:49 AM

EAC is undervalued, and it's not "just another coin". The Dev's are actually quite active and the 2% instamine has been put to decent use on bounties, advertising, development (including mobile apps), and will be used for fees and registration for a USD to EAC exchange. If you don't like it then don't buy any. But if you're curious then research it a bit further. EAC is a LONG TERM project so don't expect to see miracles every week. So far the wallet has been downloaded in excess of 37k times in less than a month - this coin is still an infant. This coin has potential for use in retail and real-world applications because of its fast transaction times. Don't cry when it adjusts to a more realistic value.

Users on the #earthcoin IRC
http://imgur.com/pVrNsg6
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: