Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOT ICOs for the month, telegram speculation  (Read 201 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

So with all the ICOs going on, it's hard to find some good ones, recently the QuarkChain ICO went crazy bring in 15x+ returns, one thing I noticed was a huge telegram following and hype prior to the launch.

Due to this, I've decided to go through some upcoming ICOs and inspect their telegram size to see if this pattern continues, might be a long shot but it gives a bit of an idea around demand, here's what I've come up with including their telegram size and ICO description:

OneLedger - 26k Telegram
A Universal Blockchain Protocol Enabling Cross-ledger Access through Business Modularization.

EkkBaz - 16.6k Telegram
Next-generation business to business collaboration for FMCG industry as part of EkkBaz Business mobile app.

DNN - 83k Telegram
DNN, or Decentralized News Network, is a news platform, combining news creation with decentralized networks to deliver factual content, curated by the community.

Cherr.io - 18k Telegram
CHERR.IO is a blockchain solution for charitable donations, aiming to open new horizons for the way charitable, humanitarian and socially responsible organizations operate.

HederaHashgraph - 38.5k Telegram
The trust layer of the Internet

Going over this list briefly, I like the look of OneLedger and DNN, Hedera might just be gaining hype due to the "Hashgraph" in it's name, what do you all think of this approach? Obviously more research would be needed than just relying on community size, but it seems a good way to narrow down on a large list.

If any one has comments about the above projects please feel free to comment, if you know of any others over 15k in telegram size please share also.
Zorane

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

like SONDER - 12k folks
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

If your basis is how more of their telegram community counts then I can help you with it and I can list some of the upcoming crypto/coins who were yet to be listed in any exchanges. This is going to be a massive rise up once they list in any exchange crypto market. Hope I was able to help. Thanks and Goodluck bro.

SGPay 12k
DIWtoken 39k
Sancoj 35k
Aeternum Libertad Foundation 9k
Sapien Network 21k
Medichain 18k
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Thanks for the replies! Some there that I've missed, this is a good way to start, of course do your own research rather than trusting numbers, the numbers just help narrow down a big list of projects.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

So with all the ICOs going on, it's hard to find some good ones, recently the QuarkChain ICO went crazy bring in 15x+ returns, one thing I noticed was a huge telegram following and hype prior to the launch.

Due to this, I've decided to go through some upcoming ICOs and inspect their telegram size to see if this pattern continues, might be a long shot but it gives a bit of an idea around demand, here's what I've come up with including their telegram size and ICO description:

OneLedger - 26k Telegram
A Universal Blockchain Protocol Enabling Cross-ledger Access through Business Modularization.

EkkBaz - 16.6k Telegram
Next-generation business to business collaboration for FMCG industry as part of EkkBaz Business mobile app.

DNN - 83k Telegram
DNN, or Decentralized News Network, is a news platform, combining news creation with decentralized networks to deliver factual content, curated by the community.

Cherr.io - 18k Telegram
CHERR.IO is a blockchain solution for charitable donations, aiming to open new horizons for the way charitable, humanitarian and socially responsible organizations operate.

HederaHashgraph - 38.5k Telegram
The trust layer of the Internet

Going over this list briefly, I like the look of OneLedger and DNN, Hedera might just be gaining hype due to the "Hashgraph" in it's name, what do you all think of this approach? Obviously more research would be needed than just relying on community size, but it seems a good way to narrow down on a large list.

If any one has comments about the above projects please feel free to comment, if you know of any others over 15k in telegram size please share also.
I have the following list :
Neonexchange
Blockcollider
Metronome
Merculet
Edenchain
Kairos
The Abyss
Sentinel protocol
One ledger
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I think the size of the community in telegram is not a guarantee that the project can be successful. Sometimes the number of participants in the group is the result of bounty, ie a telegram campaign or a requirement to follow a campaign to join their telegram group.

Global reit - 33k telegram
ico is running, if you are interested please click the link available in the signature I use.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

I don't use Telegram number of rate a project for me, I hope you know that most of these followers are either bought or bots, alot is happening in the space, just wait till the end of the ICO and see the disparity in the number of telegram group before and after the ICO

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

I think it is not only the number of telegram channel members, i agree it does matter but it is just one factor among a number of factors, most important factors that decide the success of an ico are simply the quality of the project and the experience and the competency of the team behind the project.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

There are number of projects that have done well with relatively small telegram community, not long ago all icos were competing for bigger slack channels and it has now changed to telegram, im personally a fan of telegram but we cannot tell if the channel followers are organic or not, i mean most of icos have airdrop or bounty campaigns to join their telegram channels and we cannot tell if the channel is full of investors or airdrop hunters.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:08:02 AM

Check out Usechain that is a good upcoming ICO. Its telegram has over 60K members. You can find some good overview of usechain at its website in my signature or this link:
https://medium.com/usechain
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

Telegram numbers dont really say anything. Theres plenty of groups with fake inflated numbers in all honesty.
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:00:26 AM

The launch of ICO Telegram could be one of the most significant events for the entire industry.
have not found a way to effectively monetize their offspring. The introduction of ICO Telegram can positively affect not only the status of the crypto currency market but also on the project itself - the sale of token issued, as well as the popularity and high growth rate, will enable the company to raise additional funds (totaling more than $ 1.2 billion ). Going forward, GRAM price increases will be a reliable source of financing for Telegram.
esboych

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:04:37 AM

My thought is Telegram group size directly shows amount of people willing to own that asset. It also work as a kind os social proof - a sign that project is legit to other investors.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

I think telegram group members number is not the good way to measure project success as you can easily get telegram members for airdrop campaigns.

Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

I think telegram group members number is not the good way to measure project success as you can easily get telegram members for airdrop campaigns.
I agree with you.

My TOP ICO list for June:

1. Carry Protocol
2. Fantom
3. Quadrant Protocol

I enjoy chatting with quite experienced crypto fans here https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7

No spam, no bullshit. We discuss only awesome ICO projects and how to earn money in this crazy croyptomarket.     Cheesy
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

OneLedger and EkkBaz have bigger potential for me than other projects. For the long term I would ignore their social media activity and numbers of followers.

keymtiex

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Eternal Trusts is a blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies. Eternal Trust are particularly suited to operations suspended with biomaterials, allowing for the acquisition algorithmization of cloning procedures, or to restore customer relationships after cryopreservation or chemical fixation, and many services are equally fantastic, but worth it, once they become legal, ethical, and available at market. One of best ICO's Live now
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

Number of Telegram members don't fool me no more after my experience with certain projects with huge telegrams that were mostly bots. After the ICO, the groups went silent. I'd rather groups with organic growth rate and with real humans.
Cryptogod50

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

sparkster look very good
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

Number of Telegram users in ICO group is not a marker because airdrops and bounties can increase it. We must use activity in Telegram
 groups - number of messages per user in 24 h - this service shows it: https://tools.icodrops.com/telegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: