Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys another project x100 or scam?  (Read 176 times)
hyptr (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Hello everyone.

At the beginning I would like to write that I am interested in the field of cryptocurren relatively recently - more than half a year. My knowledge in this topic would rather say that it is low than good, hence my post and request to you as veterans in this field. In general, when it comes to the whole blockchain is really something amazing, and the projects that are created on the basis of this technology can amaze you about what I have already convinced. My first project in which I invested after several weeks of analysis (GVT) turned out to be a great investment, and the benefits that traders bring are really great. In the wake of my attention, the INS project will attract, where the idea is very forward-looking, not to mention the benefits it brought during the listing. My third project was DEB, I am waiting all the time for the development of the situation and what the team will show the concept in my opinion also excellent in the long term, but I did not want to write about it. Due to the fact that I managed to accumulate cash reserves I wonder what now ... There are a few promising projects on the market, but my attention and this post I would like to devote most of the Polish project that is Bob's Repair and ask you experienced in this area for honest advice . Bob's Repair drew my attention from the very beginning and I made a small purchase of their tokens in pre-sale. I wonder what now... Many sources - after reviewing the content of the project, we can really expect a very high increase in the value of tokens - argue that ICO was not available in the US, and many companies from that time are interested in this project and are supposed to make purchase a large number of these tokens immediately after listing on the stock exchange. Another thing, and for me, it is the most convincing that it's simply not yet on the market, and we all know that something that is not and is idealistic will simply be snapped up. I also met with the opinions that this is a scam and that I would not enter into this project under any circumstances, because the guests will get money and run away, and what I have to sell as soon as possible. I do not want to believe in this just because a great persona is behind the project, which means a lot in the blockchain world, and I mean John McAfee programmer and founder of one of the best anti-viruses in the world (please write what you think about it) is there a probability of scam in this case) but it's good because I have also strayed from the topic maybe a little about the project because probably most of you have not heard about it. The essence of the project is so simple and trivial that in my life I would not think that such a simple project can improve the lives of people to such an extent. One sentence is about finding professional people who are involved in the repair or performance of individual services. What a great problem is finding a competent person to perform the service, let's repair the washing machine ... I will tell you from the student times where the washing machine went on a round call ten times some of the announcements of some Mr. "Edka" who came waved the key took $ 50.00, and the second wash was the same - Bob's Repair will eliminate such people from the very beginning! It is something amazing that saves money and professional help right away! Whenever grandmother complained about some subcontractors at home, that they drink, that they do not come in time, that they are delayed, that they do not exactly - how she told me how much money she lost it until she does not want to believe me ... Dad just the same these mechanics from seven pains ... you can exchange and exchange endless cases and each of us has met with similar situations often - Bob's Repair will eliminate the adventures of the so-called. "Edkami" will save huge amounts of money and time. Such situations are hundreds of thousands a day in the world, that's why this project drew my attention so much. Please, what do you think about it, or in your opinion, the project is worth more interest, and whether at the end of the year we can expect the value of a token around $ 2 - $ 3, and in the longer term even more. Personally, during the quotation I would like to buy a larger sum of tokens because I'm afraid that in the first weeks the price may go up significantly. I cost tokens around 0.30 cents, but that's because I bought ETH fairly expensive. Most people from what I knew bought these tokens at a price of about 0.20 cent. I am very curious if during the quotation the project reaches the price of 1 $ honestly, I would prefer that the price on the quotation be as low as possible so that I can buy a larger amount. What are your predictions about this project, what do you think about him honestly, what do you think are his prospects in the next year or two? I would love to hear your opinion on this subject. If you would like to learn more about the project, write boldly as far as I know, I will try to answer. I also encourage you to read the documentation of Bob's Repair on their website, which will definitely give you a closer look at the concept of the project. Below are references to the project. I also add this post on Polish forum but I did not receive an answer to the questions I asked. They answer completely not on the subject.

site - https://bobsrepair.com
telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/Fh-GcxFg6rX3GP6G0Egumw
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/
twitter - https://twitter.com/bobsrepair
youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMTg7NjbGs
You can also write to me by e-mail or contact me on a telegram: mateusz.wawrzonkiewicz@gmail.com, telegram - @hyptron

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

The post is waaaay too long, also why do you have the 100x in the title? it gives me some bitconnect type vibes...

I checked the projects website though, the idea is pretty cool though, especially because there's so many technicians who just want to rip you off instead of helping.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
hyptr (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

Thanks for the response rekinthis Smiley. I write in post x100 because i want attract a few people to the post and get to know their opinion. I have also been sending this project for a long time on a telegram and people are writing various things, that it will be worth x10, x100, x1000 otherone that it is scam hence the title. The post I tried to write a short but I wanted to include more important things in it. I do not want to write like the majority: "do I make money on this project" or "how much I can get out of it"... for me it is stupid.
kuzawi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

The post is waaaay too long, also why do you have the 100x in the title? it gives me some bitconnect type vibes...

I checked the projects website though, the idea is pretty cool though, especially because there's so many technicians who just want to rip you off instead of helping.

Clickbait title of course, I'm here for the title!
Yes the Idea seems very nice but I have no experience when we talks about new coins.
harryvnn

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

Seriously, u should change your writting style.
Pls use "SPACE" or use "+" "-" when you show your opinion. No one will read your full post like this.

Trustlogics      〝 https://trustlogics.io/ 〞
Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data
TRAN TRIN

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

Clickbait title of course, I'm here for the title!
Yes the Idea seems very nice but I have no experience when we talks about new coins.

Same here I opened the topic because of its catchy title. Nice one mate.
hyptr (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Maybe you're really right that the post is too long. It was difficult, to discuss the whole shape of my thoughts in two or three sentences.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 01:50:17 PM by mithrim

Maybe you're really right that the post is too long. It was difficult, to discuss the whole shape of my thoughts in two or three sentences.

Maybe structure it a bit better? It's hard to read as it's not really inviting Roll Eyes
Short questions, short answers. The post is too long and unstructured to read it "quickly" yet it is to short to convey the idea of the project properly, so if someone is interested, he has to follow the links anyway.

I'd guess you would've received an answer (or more answers) in your local forum if you had made your post a bit better. Your question surely is a valid one, unfortunately, I didn't follow Bob's Repair and only saw their marketing efforts once or twice, so I can't help you, sorry Smiley

There will be some reviews out there that already highlighted the key features of the project, those can be a good starting point in order to make an informed decision.
hyptr (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

Thank you so much mithrim. I will try modify post today to make it clearer and more concrete. Thank you again, more friendly members here than on the Polish side.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

You obviously have a lot of ideas, but man is that a huge wall of text. You need better formatting man lol. Trying to separate them into paragraphs would improve readability by a lot.

But yeah, I did a quick Google search of Bob's Repair and stumbled upon this review:

https://www.tokenicide.com/review/ico-review-bobs-repair/

Here are my personal takeaways:

• the concept is hardly revolutionary
  • they hired McAfee then booted him (lol)
  • their whitepaper was kind of sloppily made (but they may have fixed that since)

It doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in me, but I've been wrong about stuff like this before and I'm basing my opinion on a single review. What I know for sure though, is that you shouldn't be basing your decision on people saying its value will grow 10x, 100x, or 1000x, because it's all speculation. If you've done your homework, acknowledged the risks involved (the odds are generally against you in ICOs), and still want to go through with it, you probably should.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: