Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]BitBegin- First Community Owned Exchange+zero trading fees  (Read 725 times)
SlipMart (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 01:02:17 PM by SlipMart

BitBegin.io-The Community-Owned Exchange

GRAND AIRDROP!
Bitbegin Exchange  airdrop 4,000,000  Bitsense Token to Cryptocurrency Traders.

What is BitBegin Exchange?
Bitbegin.io which is a part of Bitsense Ecosystem is the first community owned crypto to crypto exchange which would revolutionize the way cryptocurrency trading is done.The main purpose of Bitbegin is to build an exchange in which the community would share in the prosperity of the platform.

Four Ways to Earn with Bitbegin.

FAST TRACK BONUS
Fast track bonus is a way of getting traders started in our platform once you decide to signup with our exchange you earn Bitsense token (BINS) directly deposited into your wallet balance.

TEAM REFERRAL BONUS
Earn up to 51% in trading fee generated by your direct and indirect referrals trading on our platform down to 5 level deep

UNILEVEL BONUS
The heart of your lifetime residual income. Receive 10% bonus of trading fees from the total volume generated in your group, starting from 5th level to nine levels deep. (Paid weekly)

GLOBAL POOL BONUS
The ultimate reward. You are encouraged to reach beyond your dreams and qualify in sharing 4% of Total Trading fees generated on our platform (Paid Monthly).

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

For more info join our telegram community at https://t.me/bitsenseofficial
crowdsystems

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Hello, guys!
Interesting project Smiley
Where can I find your GitHub link?
Thanks in advance for the information
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Rules
Every participant by defaults agrees to the following terms and condition.

1. All newly registered participants get 2.0BINS and 1.5BINS per referral respectively
2. Partcipants agrees to maintain a single account throughout the bounty process.
3. Any participant caught operating multiple accounts will be banned from the bounty process without compensation.
4.All payouts would be sent to the exchange wallet immediately we launch.
5.All participants should enter a valid email address that would correspond to the email address used in our exchange.
6.All participant must set a valid and active telegram username with valid Ethereum address.
7.All participants are expected to sign up on our newsletter to get weekly updates of the development process of our exchange.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Why do they still require telegram and twitter participation in these types of airdrops? The first impression that passes is that they are wanting to create a group of bomb and dump being that it's impossible to know if this one is or is not offering some product! For being airdrop information as dev's team is irrelevant, but the only 'advantage' of getting Bitbegin is 'Daily Passive Income'?
Please explain more, I don't really understand
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Hello, guys!
We upload our codes on GitHub after our public test
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

Why do they still require telegram and twitter participation in these types of airdrops? The first impression that passes is that they are wanting to create a group of bomb and dump being that it's impossible to know if this one is or is not offering some product! For being airdrop information as dev's team is irrelevant, but the only 'advantage' of getting Bitbegin is 'Daily Passive Income'?
my concern exactly, and what is the difference on this project as other bigger exchanges (Binance, Huobi, Bittrex, etc) also have mobile version app running already?
sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

i see 31990 member , big number member joined this community  .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

my concern exactly, and what is the difference on this project as other bigger exchanges (Binance, Huobi, Bittrex, etc) also have mobile version app running already?
most exchanges are either focused on Asians and America,our focus are on the emerging economy,we would help them buy crypto with their cards and also trade them while making passive income for themselves.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

i see 31990 member , big number member joined this community  .
Thanks for Joining us..Please subscribe to our newsletter on https://www.bitbegin.io
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Hello, guys!
For more info please Join our telegram community https://t.me/bitsenseofficial
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

According to research carried out by crypto aware, A staggering $1.7 billion worth of cryptocurrency was lost to hacks and scams between 2011 and 2018. Even more frightening: 40% of all crypto thefts took place in the first three months of this in 2018. Some little measures can be taking to put an end to subsequent exchange hack in the future. in our philosophy, it better to have a 30second delay in sending traders funds safely than to have those funds stolen by some misguided element. The Idea of Hot and Cold wallet where all traders found are partly kept online and offline is great because it make withdrawal faster but on the other hand it make exchanges a potential targets for hackers which is the result of what we have witnessed today where traders loss virtually all their funds.
bitzamp.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Hello, guys!
When is the public test
bitzamp.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

most exchanges are either focused on Asians and America,our focus are on the emerging economy,we would help them buy crypto with their cards and also trade them while making passive income for themselves.

What do you mean by emerging economy
driccardi92

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

Participated for the Newsletter + Telegram airdrop. What else do I have to do? Where can i receive the airdrop?
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Participated for the Newsletter + Telegram airdrop. What else do I have to do? Where can i receive the airdrop?
send your email to the Bot and make sure you use same email for your exchange registration...we would send the token once the exchange is launched.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

What do you mean by emerging economy
Africa economy and some part of asians
driccardi92

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

send your email to the Bot and make sure you use same email for your exchange registration...we would send the token once the exchange is launched.

Thanks for your reply and help. Smiley Done!
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Thanks for your reply and help. Smiley Done!
Please join our telegram community
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

Hello, guys!
When is the public test