Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:24:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]BitBegin- First Community Owned Exchange+zero trading fees  (Read 725 times)
SlipMart (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

Slippage is when an order is filled at a price that is different than the requested price and this is always the number one challenge for any exchange and it traders. These is caused by how an order book is filled. Shallow order book will definitely result in high slippage which can be expensive for traders. In order to reduce slippage in an exchange, for every buyer with a specific price and trade size, there must be an equal amount of sellers at the same price and trade size. This means that any good exchange must be ready to build a huge trader base in order to guarantee high liquidity and this is a continues process that requires constant promotion and upholding customers as number one.
bitzamp.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

I do not see where to reg for an account?
I heard that the registration would begin from this weekend..
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Sorry but had to say this, who's behind this? I mean the team / Devs?
I hate projects with ghost teams / Devs.

Waiting you reply, coz i won't feel comfortable depositing my crypto there knowing nothing about who's behind it.
bitzamp.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Slippage is when an order is filled at a price that is different than the requested price and this is always the number one challenge for any exchange and it traders. These is caused by how an order book is filled. Shallow order book will definitely result in high slippage which can be expensive for traders. In order to reduce slippage in an exchange, for every buyer with a specific price and trade size, there must be an equal amount of sellers at the same price and trade size. This means that any good exchange must be ready to build a huge trader base in order to guarantee high liquidity and this is a continues process that requires constant promotion and upholding customers as number one.

How do bitbegin intends to stop slippage
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Where you will hear for the registration bitbegin this week? Do they have a specific message or plan? In the site is still not much information.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

Sorry but had to say this, who's behind this? I mean the team / Devs?
I hate projects with ghost teams / Devs.

Waiting you reply, coz i won't feel comfortable depositing my crypto there knowing nothing about who's behind it.
We are not Ghost Developers,
we are the founders of Bitsense Ads network and Bitzamp one stop crypto hub......Our Team's profile and pictures can be found on https://bitsense.biz/token
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Where you will hear for the registration bitbegin this week? Do they have a specific message or plan? In the site is still not much information.
The Registration,Login and Referral system would be enabled this weekend.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Referral system
Registration
Login
They would all be available this weekend.
ELAMIN

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

This really a first community owned digital Exchange i love the project
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

This really a first community owned digital Exchange i love the project
Thanks for the review....please join our telegram community>>>https://t.me/bitsenseofficial
and our twitter https://twitter.com/binsofficial
bitzamp.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

I heard  from the admin the telegram community.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

I heard  from the admin the telegram community.
You are correct...Registration starts this saturday.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

In a bid to attract more traders, Bitbegin exchange is totally designed to completely reward traders through the best referral system ever obtainable in the cryptocurrency space.Through our network of large partners in addition to Bitsense ads network which is a project within the bitsense ecosystem was designed to help solve this liquidity issue.Publishers within the bitsense ecosystem get to promote our platform and coins recently listed.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

Multiple Cryptocurrency Support.
Bitbegin technology architecture will supports unlimited cryptocurrency trading pairs.for a start we will be launchin the following markets and trading pairs within the exchange.
BTC Market, ETH Market,EOS Market,BINS market,USDT market
Why we want to create EOS market.
EOS is among the top 3 most traded cryptocurrency in the world today.EOS trading pairs alone account for nearly 8.9%(as of the time of this writting) of the total volume of cryptocurrency traded on a daily basis.This fiqure show a hug market acceptability and liquidity.We hope to give instant support and listing of new project launching on the EOS blockchain within the EOS market.
Anh Huy Tran

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Very interesting and creative Start-UP! Hope everything will be nice and perspective!
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Very interesting and creative Start-UP! Hope everything will be nice and perspective!

Sure, You can bet on us. Please join our telegram channel  and follow us on twitter to get regular update on new development
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

looks interesting i will follow on this
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

Join Us On twitter.

Click Here: https://twitter.com/binsofficial/status/1006962419791482885][url]https://twitter.com/binsofficial/status/1006962419791482885[/url]
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

looks interesting i will follow on this
Please join our telegram community >>>>https://t.me/bitsenseofficial
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

Why we want to create EOS market.
EOS is among the top 3 most traded cryptocurrency in the world today.EOS trading pairs alone account for nearly 8.9%(as of the time of this writting) of the total volume of cryptocurrency traded on a daily basis.This fiqure show a hug market acceptability and liquidity.We hope to give instant support and listing of new project launching on the EOS blockchain within the EOS market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: