Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]BitBegin- First Community Owned Exchange+zero trading fees  (Read 727 times)
SlipMart (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

Devices To be supported.
We intend to provide a various trading platform for our community:
Web-based trading Platfor
Android App trading Platform
IOS App trading platform.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Matching Engine
Traders trading on our exchange will have no worries with thier orders processing at the speed of light because our trading system has a matching engine that is capable of handling 1,000,000 orders / second at peak value. This order matching fiqure put us on the ranks of one of the fastest exchange in the cryptocurrency space.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

FEES
Trading Fee.
Bitbegin do not intend to charge a high percentage from traders transaction in our exchange. At the start we will only charge 0.1%  fee per trade.
Withdrawal Fee
On withdrawal, we will only charge a little percentage from the thier withdrawals to help us curtail network fees and other expensis.
Listing Fees
Listing of any cryptocrrency on bitbegin platform will be based on the innovation and the community behind the project.We will do our best to select and list good and viable project with functional products.Innitially we do not intend to charge listing fee but as we expand and grow bigger we may consider charging moderate fee for listing on our platform
bitzamp.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

Why we want to create EOS market.
EOS is among the top 3 most traded cryptocurrency in the world today.EOS trading pairs alone account for nearly 8.9%(as of the time of this writting) of the total volume of cryptocurrency traded on a daily basis.This fiqure show a hug market acceptability and liquidity.We hope to give instant support and listing of new project launching on the EOS blockchain within the EOS market.

This would be the first exchange to pair EOS and this would be massive .....Is the registration enabled
bitzamp.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

Can one buy course on your elearning platform
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Why we want to create EOS market.
EOS is among the top 3 most traded cryptocurrency in the world today.EOS trading pairs alone account for nearly 8.9%(as of the time of this writting) of the total volume of cryptocurrency traded on a daily basis.This fiqure show a hug market acceptability and liquidity.We hope to give instant support and listing of new project launching on the EOS blockchain within the EOS market.

This would be the first exchange to pair EOS and this would be massive .....Is the registration enabled
Bigone exchange have EOS market but one own would be massive
subscribe to our newsletter to get updates
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

Can one buy course on your elearning platform
We have not enabled the feature
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

I think there is a need of a exchange like yours, I like the idea of a community owned exchange, are you thinking on giving facilities to community-based altcoins to get listed?
bitzamp.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

I think there is a need of a exchange like yours, I like the idea of a community owned exchange, are you thinking on giving facilities to community-based altcoins to get listed?
The Idea of community-owned exchange is revolutionary....Every Trader needs bitbegin
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

Yeah....once the altcoins is 100% community-owned
bitzamp.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

what are the conditions Bitbegin put in place to judge community-owned tokens
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

One big factor is the voting pool...Our voting pool would be different from what the industry have seen
bitzamp.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

One big factor is the voting pool...Our voting pool would be different from what the industry have seen
how will it look like......Do one need to own some coins before voting?
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

They only need to be register.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

Fully support! Listing on the exchange and community of active traders form the trading volume of the coin. This attracts long-term investors. And they do so that the coin does not fall in price. So the exit to the stock exchange is very, very important. A very good exchange of new Kucoin.com. It is better not to apply for a listing for the stock exchange(
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

Thank you for your quick response, incentives to community owned altcoins are basic to this project IMO, a good mechanism of voting pool should be a must!
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Fully support! Listing on the exchange and community of active traders form the trading volume of the coin. This attracts long-term investors. And they do so that the coin does not fall in price. So the exit to the stock exchange is very, very important. A very good exchange of new Kucoin.com. It is better not to apply for a listing for the stock exchange(
Please can you explain further on this topic?
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

Thank you for your quick response, incentives to community owned altcoins are basic to this project IMO, a good mechanism of voting pool should be a must!
Can you list a few community owned altcoins and what incentives do you suggest
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

By December 20th 2017 the global volume in cryptocurrency markets has  passed $50 billion, close to the average turnover on New York Stock  Exchange but it highlights just how hot the cryptocurrency market has  become, Unlike the foreign-exchange market, cryptocurrency trading is  largely done by small-time, retail investors, making it closer to the  stock market (though some huge institutions are playing in the  market.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: