Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pchain vs usechain vs edenchain  (Read 148 times)
crydevil_crypto (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

pchain vs usechain vs edenchain
Which of these projects is interesting to you. And why?
albertgrill

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

I like usechain because of there ideas and they have very strong team with plenty expertise
Melody2

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

I prefer Edenchain because it embodies the perfect blockchain system. The project highlights the flaws in the current system and has been conceptualized to rid the blockchain of these flaws

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
crydevil_crypto (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

I am glad that the CEO of USECHAIN is the adviser of PCHAIN, it is very competent person.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

Don't ask such questions here. Trust me this won't help. All will take different names and you won't be able to pick one. Do your own research on internet and sort out the pros and cons of each.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Personally i am not connect with any of this project. That’s why it’s tough to predict any one. But i hard pchains performance is good. If you want to more information about these projects you can go their website and chose the best one.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

I also prefer usechain. First mirror identity of the world is usechain.It is providing high performance and strong security among the users.It also provide some innovative technologies.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

As you can see usechain has a potential to become a next big thing in the future because of their dedicated team and staff so usechain is better for me.

crydevil_crypto (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

I wonder why the icodrops site did not appreciate the USECHAIN ​​project?
Usually they evaluate all the blockchain projects. We need to closely monitor this team.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

I choose Pchain because they already have testnet and we can buy PAI on exchanges and get big profits when big exchnages like Binance will list it. Other "chains" (eden-, use-) are in before ICO stages now (ICOs will be launched in the near future), they have no testnet.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

I listened to a lot of analytical material, people say that the most promising of all these projects is pchain, the reasons are called the most different from the stronger development team to the hidden support of a large stock exchange. We do not have exact information yet, but I think soon we will know it.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Pchain is a great project, and the code keeps a positive development, while edenchain is a project from South Korea, so has a high rate of hype, easy to make money, and usechain code library volume is small, I doubt that it is a fraud project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
superbvictory

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

I like both Pchain and Eden. Pchain has rich tech features and deep rooted in china, while eden is doing things pramatically and very business oriented. Here is a great analysis I read on eden which explains how eden is different - https://steemit.com/edenchain/@acwtkae/edenchain-a-practical-next-generation-blockchain-embracing-the-deep-blue-ocean
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

The protocol is impressive and the team's information shows that the team believes in their abilities. However, without any business partnership, business development strategy or prototype product, I will rely on the quality of the group, the idea and the community to make a decision.
lieuduyluong

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

I am glad that the CEO of USECHAIN is the adviser of PCHAIN, it is very competent person.

Really , Where did you see that, I have many UST, and this seems to be good new for me, I never things CEO of Usechain is famous that he is invited to be advisor for a big project like Pchain Smiley))))). THank you
lieuduyluong

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

Pchain is a great project, and the code keeps a positive development, while edenchain is a project from South Korea, so has a high rate of hype, easy to make money, and usechain code library volume is small, I doubt that it is a fraud project.

You are right about Edenchain, with the Korean's Hype it is good to invest, But Usechain i don't think this is a scam project, I don't know about the code, so I will not concern about it, But In their team have many famous and experts  come from many popular project, They get invesment from many capital like JRR , how  could it be a scam ? It can be a bad but not scam project I think, this is my opinion Tongue
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:13:14 PM

I like both Pchain and Eden. Pchain has rich tech features and deep rooted in china, while eden is doing things pramatically and very business oriented. Here is a great analysis I read on eden which explains how eden is different - https://steemit.com/edenchain/@acwtkae/edenchain-a-practical-next-generation-blockchain-embracing-the-deep-blue-ocean

Which business you mean? I think Edenchain is just a copy of Korean blockchains... (Icon, Hycon, Yggdrash etc.)  Huh
While Pchain is really oriented for business with their chiclchains and they have most higher TPS right now (around 180k TPS) while their competitors Quark and Zil have much less...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: