Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty resources  (Read 379 times)
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

My resource for earning is the Bountyhive platform, AmaZix and this forum. There is enough information to earn worthily, but this case must be taken seriously.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

We actually have a group chat exclusively for bounty hunters, and we usually get all the bounties in this forum. Most of the running bounties are you can see it in here whether they are from different ICO/bounty sites they have ann thread for their bouty soit makes no difference going to bounty sites instrad look it at here in the thread.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

buddy most of people using bountyloard.com for find a good bounty programme. i also recommend that website. because that website has  categorize each bounty programmes. so it is easy to find a bounty programme and a campaign which you prefer to join. and you can do bountyhive bounty programs also

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

You just need to go around in this forum then you can be able to find out tons of good bounty campaign join Smiley. Beside you can try to use BountyHive or Bounty0x to find out bounty campaign to join but you need to be hurry if you don't wanna miss a good bounty campaign. Beside if you wanna know which one is good bounty campaign to join, you should check ICO project behind each bounty campaign or you can easily find out good bounty campaign just by following good bounty managers Smiley

I would not recommend you to use bounty platforms, because there is a very large number of participants and multiaccounts. I understand that it is convenient for you to do your job without saving links and sending reports, but I will tell you that there is no money. You should keep your table where you can really earn good payouts.
Wutip

Activity: 318

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Platform such as bountyhive is good, but there are so many people, that you will receive almost nothing from your work. Try to find Bounty, on sites where ico have rate. Campaign which I choose now, I find like this rated on one of sites, will see)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

I'm sharing bounty over the phone. I do not use any programs. There is a manager I follow. telegram groups. I also check the bounty page sometime during the day. I agree if there is a project in my head. I agree with social media and signature campaigns. but in the meantime the prizes are scarce and the situation of the markets is not harsh.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

How and where you pick bounties worth your time  ?  whats your strategy  ? do you use any  tools/software
Noo, i just try to read as much as i can about it and its plans for future, plans for distibution, plans for campaign, everything, it could make you think if it is worth your time or not.
goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

How and where you pick bounties worth your time  ?  whats your strategy  ? do you use any  tools/software
https://bountyhunters.io https://bountyhive.io/ https://www.tokendrops.com https://my.bountyguru.com/ http://bountyportals.com/ https://bountyplatform.io/ https://www.bancor.network/ https://bounty.dropthebomb.io

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:24:35 AM

I usually go to ICO rating sites,look at the ratings a project gets and the review of that project and then if they have very positive reviews and a high rating then i check if they have a bounty program running.If they do,then i look at the terms of the bounty and then if they favour me i join.

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

You should store bitcon or ethreum in the wallet that will be safe for you as well as the coin that will store and potentially secure transactions for you.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

Choosing a bounty is a complicated process. Need to browse through hundreds of topics on the forum and select the appropriate bounty.
I am against the use of automatic programs in bounty! This leads to a huge number of participants. As a result, the rewards are reduced.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

I'm not good at analyzing whether or not a bounty is good but the point I noticed is whether the project has reached softcap or not and secondly whether their Developer team is active in social media or telegram group if both are fulfilled then I will join with the project,
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

Explore the forum and you can see a lot of bounties but one thing you need to remember, not all bounties are worth investing your time. So better research first about the project, the team behind it, read the whitepaper, in that case you can have the right judgment whether to continue doing bounty from that project or not.

cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

I still work on my first bounty.  I think research still not enough, we need lucky too.  It's not easy to learn a lot of bounty and choose one to follow.  I have friend with high rank and lot of experience on bounty but still get a scam project sometimes. 

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Mame89

Activity: 1610
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

Choosing a bounty is a complicated process. Need to browse through hundreds of topics on the forum and select the appropriate bounty.
I am against the use of automatic programs in bounty! This leads to a huge number of participants. As a result, the rewards are reduced.
It's true that I myself would prefer to find myself on a bounty tread instead of using an automated system because all the efforts we seek out from my own hard work for me are more satisfying because the gifts we get are intact without being reduced.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

I prefer to find a bounty program on Bounties (Altcoins) because with the manual we can examine the project thoroughly from the white paper, site, and dev that handle the project

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

For me as a Bounty hunter I used it first it was furom that was great to help me. You need to learn how their ico projects are for you to have a good idea of ​​what you believe, so you have to do it so that you can not get a scam. I watch on YouTube. Thank you.
gongwall

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

You need to go around in thread "Bounties". It synthesizes every bounty. And you need to consider some criteria, like who is bounty manager, the DEV team, roadmap,...
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

I as a rule go to ICO rating sites,look at the rating if rating is high and have positive review then  research about the project, the team behind it, read the whitepaper then I look at the terms of the bounty and afterward in the event that they suitable me I join.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

I use the following approach when review ICO:
- check project website and look through all materials
- Double check all main points of the story, e.g. reference to previous employers and current partners, involvements of advisers, presence of relevant experience, etc. 
- check ICO ratings web-sites   
- check project Telegram group (it should be active)
- check who is bounty manager (reputation is the key)   
- make a decision on whether the project worth your further attention   

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: