Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins to buy on the dip?  (Read 2055 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

Yes of course, coins to buy on the dip
because there’s assurance that is affordable to our budget and at the same time great opportunity to be grabbing of because in the right time you will profitable.
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

You have chosen excellent coins, you can buy them all at a good price. I would advise you to consider IOTA or KCS.
Boklopu

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

There are numerous coins accessible for purchasing in this plunge and the majority of them are useful for the long haul too. Obtaining coins for the long haul here can give great benefit some of them are ADA, NEO, ETH, ETC, HOT, EDR. Numerous new coin propelling presently likewise have a decent potential to develop over the long haul.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

I want to buy some coins to hold that have potential:
Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Tron: not Quality but has potential
Binance
EOS?
ETH? There is talk the will improve scalability using sharding!

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

I think eth is a top priority in purchasing any decrease other than for bitcoin. yes, i prefer to eth, and when it grows i can trade it with other alt. and this is simple
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

I want to buy some coins to hold that have potential:
Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Tron: not Quality but has potential
Binance
EOS?
ETH? There is talk the will improve scalability using sharding!

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

I think eth is a top priority in purchasing any decrease other than for bitcoin. yes, i prefer to eth, and when it grows i can trade it with other alt. and this is simple
According to my observations, ethereum shows good growth at the time of market recovery, so I think that in moments of a strong market drop, you can buy eth, it is likely to bring good profits. Also worth considering is the possibility of buying neo, it is also a coin that grows well after the failures.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

Presently the market is useful for purchasing coins. I would purchase ETH, NEO, EOS in light of the fact that these coins all know they are promising, they can become genuinely. Furthermore, I encourage you to focus on the coin REMME, it is exchanged on a few trades. The pith of the venture is cybersecurity on the blockchain for your information. No passwords will be required sooner rather than later.
Vimukes

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

Better believe it eth is a decent purchase, advertise plunge is a decent minute and time to get a portion of the main 50 coins in the coin showcase top and hold them at the cost to rise when the benefit rises, it could give you little fast money.
Gromx

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Themes with purchases of coins already blurry . What the difference that you bought.If you create a portfolio theme of your investments-then you are not sure about them and wait for the opinions of others.
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

right now parcel of coins great coins are in plunge now.but it is your duty to pick great coins and invest.you can complete a little research before put resources into any coin.and you can contribute them for long or short term.if you are searching for long haul venture TRX,OCN,WABI,XRB,BAX are some great coins to contribute. I don't care to recommend you here and now speculations due to the market situation.if you are a solid HODLer previously mentioned coins are better.
gwerunm

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

Presently the market is useful for purchasing coins. I would purchase ETH, NEO, EOS on the grounds that these coins all know they are promising, they can become genuinely. What's more, I encourage you to focus on the coin REMME, it is exchanged on a few trades. The quintessence of the task is cybersecurity on the blockchain for your information. No passwords will be required soon.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

Yes, your strategy is correct. The best way to invest when the market is down is to invest. Currently, Ethereum, NEO, ADA, ITC, EOS, ACT, LTC are worth investing.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

I think that the most cryptocurrency in this market is Ethereum and EOS, so investing in them will be a very good choice. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, it will bring you huge profits.
Chesterjems

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

Almost all coins are close to be on the dip and I recommend to work with btc and eth now, they are too weak and it can be the good advantage for the working which will be much more difficult in the nearest time of their raising. Buy them for the future selling.
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

You can buy every coin that you want because all prices are lower now, choose the most preferable and buy it as much as you can to be happy later.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

Almost all coins are close to be on the dip and I recommend to work with btc and eth now, they are too weak and it can be the good advantage for the working which will be much more difficult in the nearest time of their raising. Buy them for the future selling.

Bitcoin is always #1 as we can all see,,, which is why I always faithfully choose Bitcoin in any time I can add a small bit of investment. Ethereum does look good now also but practically all the alts I already hold I feel is a good moment to add at these cheap prices. Litecoin, Monero, very good coins that will always bounce back sooner or later. Waves also extremely good and I like older coins like Gbyte which has not finished distribution.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

You can buy every coin that you want because all prices are lower now, choose the most preferable and buy it as much as you can to be happy later.
Yes every coin has become at lower prices but choose only the promising coins to buy. My first entry is always bitcoin and next eth as I think price can grow this year. Anyway, we have our own decisions to invest.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Well, for example, I can not accurately predict which crypto-currencies exactly will not fail. and we will all become millionaires. This is impossible to predict in the crypto currency! But to find something interesting and promising is possible. See and read the forecasts.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I think Enumivo is the best coin and now it traded at $0.017, i think it will moon soon because the community are very active and working hard for success.
dadanpradana

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

I think TRON is a very low coin.
TRON had touched the price of 1000 satoshi and now lost its value to 290 satosi.

my capital was also reduced by around 70% because I bought a TRON at a price of 800 satoshi.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

I think EOS is the next goal after Ethereum because EOS now opens the smartcontract for ICO.
if you continue to be consistent in the development of Coin, EOS can follow Etheruem.

it might take several years to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: