Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins to buy on the dip?  (Read 2055 times)
A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

I advise you to buy altcoins that have been proven and real progress, which they certainly have teams that are constantly trying to develop their altcoins.
I think NEO and ETH are the best altcoins currently.

At present ethereum prices are very falling and a good opportunity to buy them because ethereum still has the potential to revive from the weak crypto market. NEO is indeed worthy to hold because it is an altcoin that is good and has the potential to grow like ethereum.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:59:10 AM

Buy coins that have low supply ,they appreciate in price quickly when bull run occurs ,coins like millions in total supply and you can also choose from number 1 to 10 on coinmarketcap

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

The best is part your interest in 50-60% BTC and ETH (as they are the pioneers in the market) and the rest in littler coins/tokens and even 10% in ICOs. Along these lines you expand your portfolio to limit hazards and amplify potential benefit. You should do you possess due industriousness however as we would like to think EOS and NEO a decent long haul speculations so you can have a go at putting resources into them while the costs are low and sit tight for the market to settle and the ventures to push ahead and increment in cost. Good fortunes and be savvy in your speculations
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

Buy the coins that are listed in the coinmarketcap, and is on the top ten and select first the coin or token that are suffering the most. Because when this coin return goes to normal, and you buy in in the dip, surely you will have a good chance to get good profit.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

Buy the coins that are listed in the coinmarketcap, and is on the top ten and select first the coin or token that are suffering the most. Because when this coin return goes to normal, and you buy in in the dip, surely you will have a good chance to get good profit.
ETH coin really has a bright future, belief in ETH. at this time the ETH price fell immediately get the ETH coin by buying on the market. success can be obtained only by taking action carefully and hurrying to do it.
llecrf

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

The top 10 coins in https://coinmarketcap.com/are good for investment, now I have a little money for the top coins, but I will choose eth, neo, and waves.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:36:59 AM

ETH will be the best choice for now. The price is horribly low and its best for hodlers trying to increase the number of coins in their portfolio. Also, the bull run is fast approaching and it will be a good idea to hodl plenty of number 2 coin, Ethereum. If you are not convinced that ETH will recover, you can try other coins but recommend that you only buy coins at the top 10 or 20. Other coins ranked below 20 are too risky to invest.

Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Best coins to buy,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum
NEO
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

The best coins to buy now on this dip are coins that were really so expensive, but are now so relatively cheap as a result of the dip. Chances are the coins will hit their all time high prices again, and even go beyond that, so It is only best that you purchase them now that they are quite cheap. This is my opinion though.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

There are so many altcoins to buy on this dip. Personally, i have taken the decision to stock up my wallets with coins i have always had my eyes on, but couldn't buy, or didn't have enough of because of low funds. This current market condition has made it much more easier to buy these coins seeing as a lot of them are way cheaper now.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

If am the one that wants to buy coins at the deep now, I will split my money into four. I will use the first quarter to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, the second to buy top 10 altcoins on Coinmarketcap, the third to buy undervalued projects and the last to buy new solid ICO projects that has been dumped by hasty investors.

rozenkreitzer

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

The best coins to buy now on this dip are coins that were really so expensive, but are now so relatively cheap as a result of the dip. Chances are the coins will hit their all time high prices again, and even go beyond that, so It is only best that you purchase them now that they are quite cheap. This is my opinion though.
I also want to know the names of the best coins. Are there any of them not from the top 20 and with a price of a few cents)?
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

I want to buy some coins to hold that have potential:
Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Tron: not Quality but has potential
Binance
EOS?
ETH? There is talk the will improve scalability using sharding!

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

ETH for me is always  a good choice of coin to buy and what is even better is that the price of the coin is down now which makes it a perfect time to buy and get your hands on some of the coins. buy ethereum, hold it and wait for the next bull, ethereum will surely surpass its previous all time high during the next bull market.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

There are a lot of coins to buy during the dip and mostly I just advise people that you should just buy the coin that you have always wanted to buy before the coins dip. This gives you a good opportunity to buy into the coins that you have always wanted but could not afford. A good list to follow when you are buying coins during the dip is the top ten coins, they are the ones that last the longest.
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

there are so many options to choose from to be quite honest. Good thing is if you have enough funds, you can choose to invest in as many as you want to, there's no limit to it. I think that now anyways is the best time to invest in an all time favorite coin. Prices of coins have greatly reduced and if you have ever wanted to invest in a coin but couldn't do so because of the high price, now is the best time to do so.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

In my opinion Neo and Eth have really good and cheap prices for know . And that is not like other altcoins. I think they dont have anymore risks for dump. Eth and neo already dumped hard so you can invest to these coins freely buddy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

my advice on the coin that is bought on the dip is :
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple
because I believe that only this coin has a very big chance to make the price rise very high next year (an estimated increase can be 50%-80% of the current price).

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

For me any coin you invest now at this stage will become huge in couple of years since we are at the bottom right now and any investment can bring you huge gains in the next bullrun
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:17:45 AM

ETH is undoubtedly one of the best coins you have in that listing, also I advise you to invest something in bitcoin just in case, now if you want to make a bet that some ICO  is going to explode, you can invest a good sum there and wait for it to get you rich to the moon!  Cool
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

Allocate 50% of your portfolio and divide the other 50% to those coins you listed. IMO, you could never go wrong with buying bitcoin at this price if you look at it long term. Yes, the ROI is not large compared to alts but it is safer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: