Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins to buy on the dip?  (Read 2055 times)
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

Now a lot of coins that you can buy expecting the prospect of growth in the future,you can pay attention to such coins as NEO,ADA,XRP,LTC,DASH these coins have the opportunity to grow.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

Coins that you need to buy now for best earnings when the bullish comes are Ethereum, Binance Coin, VeChain, Monero, TRON, Cardano. I choose them because they are most promising and they are also top coins, their price is stable and you will not lose too much if the market keep down trend.
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

I would really look into Ripple.  I know there are serious arguments against it in terms of its lack of decentralization, etc.  But consider the higher probability of regulatory acceptance, which for the layman is a big factor psychologically.  Many people will listen to the words of government, if they so claim this that or the other asset is fraudulent, or used for illicit activities such as money laundering.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

I think, if you buy coins in top 10 cmc it will be profitable because all of them is very stable coins and don't be scared too hold for a long term, just wanna give you advice better you just stick with long term investment or daily trading and stay away from ico investment.
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Coins that have great potential will have good opportunities to benefit you in the long run, the coins you have are good coins, especially Ethereum, he is Altcoin which is liked by many people. many who use coins to invest or survive in the long run will be profitable, because they have good moves and when prices are high you can sell it and you make a profit. You must be sure and remain optimistic that there is a beautiful time in the future, especially you have to wait patiently.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

To buy a token at the very dip, I usually watch coins that have been listed on the Coinmarketcap recently. If the coin has a daily trading volume of more than 1 million US dollars from the very beginning, then it has the potential for strong growth. Today such tokens are USD Coin, Alibabacoin, IXTUS Edutainment and BOX Token .

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Try to check the LOYALCOIN in the market and their project!
It is very deep now at the price of 34 satoshi each.
I expect more than 1000 percent up on the first quarter of next year.
But this year before it ends it will end up more than double in value!
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Whichever of the coins you are talking about now, you've got the bottom. all of these proven coins. But I would turn to the coins that had more potential in your place.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

I want to buy some coins to hold that have potential:
Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Tron: not Quality but has potential
Binance
EOS?
ETH? There is talk the will improve scalability using sharding!

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

Each market has several stages of development. And crypto is no exception. While we are at the stage of the trash, but I am sure that in the near future there will be a very big cleaning. Quality projects that develop crypto will be appreciated. I think that the price will increase on top projects. You chose good coins.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Binance
EOS?

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

These are not the only coins available for investment. If you are looking for short term profit that can also be huge, you should not look towards the direction of those coins mentioned. You can just look more at some coins that you may assume to be shit coins. Invest at the dip and wait for it to increase in price.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

There are many available coins to buy in dip prices but it is up to you how you determine the right coins that have a potential to high their prices in the market, for me i had to pick up dip coins that i think they have a potential to hgh their prices which is ethereum,neo and litecoin.
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

I believe that eth is a big future this coin will grow quickly and rapidly. I’m wet in eth and I’m sure that I’m not going to get through but the decision is yours.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

For me ADA and ETH are a call to investment at the moment as they both are perspective coins but much undervalued at the moment. Bear market will end hopefully soon, and then I expect they will recover and reach their ATH and beyond.
Of course in will not happen overnight.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Binance
EOS?

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

I think stick with the top three and put all your forces to it. 1. Bitcoin, 2. ETH, 3. XRP. In this case, you are going to monitor each and every coins that you will going to invest and you are sure that these three can really outperform the entire cryptocurrency market.
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

This is not the right way to invest, you need to judge the future trend of cryptocurrency, which is the most important. If the market falls in the future, buying a coin is equivalent to losing money. Buying cryptocurrencies is the best way to wait until the market becomes positive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: