Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: regulation and legalization of cryptocurrency  (Read 1374 times)
Chint_82

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

woww, only 7 coins are traded ?? means there are not many options there, I am very confident that only 7 coins will be worth the coin coins will increase, and hopefully other countries can enforce the same thing as done in Thailand, so coins will always be increased, not even a decline

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

verify the space for megalisasikan that applied to the crypto currency by the government of course the government will make a rule that must be run by every user crypto. I think it would be great for the growth of crypto currency because of the growing demand for crypto currencies so as to increase the price of crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

What do you think about this regulations? I think its fair enough and i do think in few months 7 of this coin value could be increasing if more country has the similar regulations such as thailand.

I don't think this regulation is mature or completely developed.

The criteria which determines if a crypto currency is legal / illegal should be published and explicitly available to the public to create oversight and accountability in the verification process and help ensure fairness in bar to entry where crypto markets are somewhat equally open to small players as well as big ones. An example of this could be some crypto currencies paying money to be listed on exchanges. This format works "ok" for larger currencies which have more capital to burn. But is not necessarily for smaller investments which represent moreso the smaller business aspect of things.

Part of crypto's success revolves around catering to the unbanked and financially unsupported demographics. For that success and growth to continue those demographics must continue to be supported.
indrakusumaindra (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:54:14 AM

woww, only 7 coins are traded ?? means there are not many options there, I am very confident that only 7 coins will be worth the coin coins will increase, and hopefully other countries can enforce the same thing as done in Thailand, so coins will always be increased, not even a decline
Its still new regulation and i do think it will developing as time goes by.
if a country only limit 7 coins only, then the value of the coin will surely rise, but if only 7 coins in legalkan, how about the other coin? with these restrictions will instead create a lack of innovation and creativity, going forward because of restrictions on restrictions it will create a setback and saturation because there are only 7 such coins

The never ending issue of Regulation on crypto currency, well, its a good news that some crypto currency was accepted  in Thailand, it just show that the future of crypto currency is getting more visible in the market treed. the growing acceptance of crypto currency in the trading market indicate that people or business traders already embraced the that Bitcoin  and other crypto will be in the future use. Yes, some issue on regulation still hanged in the hand of financial institution by the government.
Hehe we cannot blame them for that, but to think that they are already making their move into accepting crypto is not a bad idea, although i have some bad feelings towards this actions but still it is a stepping stone for crypto to advance to the future.
I do think regulation could bring good things and bad things to cryptocurrency at the same time. Good thing it might make investing in crypto become legal and it will attract more investors in and the bad things is it would make investing in crypto become much harder. For example in south korea i read a news about cash out the cryptocurrency into fiat is really hard. here the news : https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korea-cash-out-state-owned-cryptocurrency/

bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

Its still new regulation and i do think it will developing as time goes by.
if a country only limit 7 coins only, then the value of the coin will surely rise, but if only 7 coins in legalkan, how about the other coin? with these restrictions will instead create a lack of innovation and creativity, going forward because of restrictions on restrictions it will create a setback and saturation because there are only 7 such coins

The never ending issue of Regulation on crypto currency, well, its a good news that some crypto currency was accepted  in Thailand, it just show that the future of crypto currency is getting more visible in the market treed. the growing acceptance of crypto currency in the trading market indicate that people or business traders already embraced the that Bitcoin  and other crypto will be in the future use. Yes, some issue on regulation still hanged in the hand of financial institution by the government.
Hehe we cannot blame them for that, but to think that they are already making their move into accepting crypto is not a bad idea, although i have some bad feelings towards this actions but still it is a stepping stone for crypto to advance to the future.
I do think regulation could bring good things and bad things to cryptocurrency at the same time. Good thing it might make investing in crypto become legal and it will attract more investors in and the bad things is it would make investing in crypto become much harder. For example in south korea i read a news about cash out the cryptocurrency into fiat is really hard. here the news : https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korea-cash-out-state-owned-cryptocurrency/
i think the regulation does not make it difficult, but it is constrained by the regulations that are made. provided that according to the procedure I think it will be easier to transact. and this will reduce the scam ico to make investors feel safe
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

There 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand , its Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. They also regulate the ICO. Now ICO can't be traded with fiat anymore and there is a fee for license.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/thai-sec-confirms-ico-tokens-will-not-be-traded-against-fiat-currencies/

What do you think about this regulations? I think its fair enough and i do think in few months 7 of this coin value could be increasing if more country has the similar regulations such as thailand.

Regulations of ICO's is pretty fair between investors and the team. It is because of the fact that safety in this cryptocurrency industry is the most important part for us. As a bounty hunter or an investor we cannot assure that our money, time and effort poured in a specific project is safe or worth it. There are a lot of projects that turns out to be a scam which leaves bounty hunters unpaid and investors loss their money. Yeah I agree that there is a possibility that prices of those coins might go up in the coming months if other countries will be adopting what had Thailand did.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

If the government decided to support these cryptocurrencies, even if it's a small country chances are it will be highly demanded in the market.

Although I get the sentiments of some users as it defeats the purpose of crypto's of having no central body.

No government yet has openly regulated crypto's, so we can't have basis of comparison if it should be regulated or not.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

Legalization of the cryptos is a good step for the coins to head towards being a mainstream currency. This will allow the coins to get more widely accepted in the financial market. However, regulation of the cryptos will lead to a bad impact as the coins are famous for their decentralised nature and the fact that they are flexible and not bound to any rules and regulations by any currency. This makes the coin corruption free and also reduce an individual's dependance on banks.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Already these arrangements are bitcoin evolutions that will return to life. Otherwise, the situation we are already in is getting worse, and if we do not hear good news, we get lost in the market.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

I think this is there way of avoiding money laundering schemes of their tax payers. Simply avoiding direct ICO sales from their own fiat currency will force their traders to use the allowed cryptocurrencies in their country. Another thing that I favor on what their doing is screening the  cryptocurrencies first before letting it be traded in their market. Unlike what other countries are doing right now where they are removing certain anonymity centered cryptos such as Monero and Zcash, this is what is happening to South Korea where they ordered their exchanges to pull out this coins from their platform.
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

There 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand , its Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. They also regulate the ICO. Now ICO can't be traded with fiat anymore and there is a fee for license.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/thai-sec-confirms-ico-tokens-will-not-be-traded-against-fiat-currencies/

Got the news as above, I do feel like moving to the country and free to use crypto to make various payments. The more countries that accept and legalize crypto it will be the better for the future and the increase in the price of crypto. But, why are there still many countries that do not think the same as Thailand? whether they do not see the potential of crypto for the advancement of the state whereas those countries will benefit greatly by accepting crypto as another option of payment method other than fiat currency.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

This is a nice and good breakthrough for crypto. Where it takes its regulation to regulate crypto in a government or in a certain country. This will enable crypto to grow even if it is governed by a rule made by a country.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

The regulation is very bad, there is no reason for you to invest on cryptocurrency if that rule will be implied forever, cryptocurrency are meant to use by different people in order for them to become very wealthy in the future by just investing and thailand should let their people to exchange cryptocurrency for cash.

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

I think cryptocurrencies market should be regulated and legalized because of the higher scamming level going on.  Many people have looses a fortune and by now we know that most of the icos are scams projects and the teams I not doing much to help investors but to run away with they investments.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency or tokens are hopefully be legal in Philippines cause here in Philippines many ofpeople us depending on cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Alt coins and blockchain technology. This is our last hope so we will all do anything to this dream came true. Someday Philippines wiill became a free country like united states of America.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

Ethreum expects very big innovations in the coming months. EOS will soon have the first public release - in a year it will be the most popular blockbuster platform. The jumps in the bitcoin course are rather manipulation with the aim of cashing in on those who bought them for twenty thousand and now in fear merges into six

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Without a doubt, if the cryptocurrencies start to be regulated by the state, this will only affect them in a positive way in the future. First of all, it will create the basic for use of cryptocurrencies instead of fiat money, and in the second the media will begin to fully reveal the advantages of cryptocurrencies, which in turn will increase the demand for them hundreds of times.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

Well I actually think regulation is important, but I guess that not allowing ICOs to be traded with fiat is probably far reaching. Of course that the majority of scams come from ICOs, so I kind of understand what they want to do, but I'm sure there could be easier ways to protect it's citizens and at the same time, to allow for decent ICOs to get their necessary funding.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

This is fair enough, and also this is wiser, than just to forbid Bitcoin along with all other cryptocurrencies, as some countries have already done... This country understands, that Crypto can be positive and beneficial for them!

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

I can't imagine why those coins aren't tradable anymore. Thus, such regulations making a way into having centralization of that certain coin in their countries which is not good. It surely people won't be happy such results, hope it could be change and other countries wont make such steps also. It is better no to regulated if only if that will be the outcome.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: