Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: regulation and legalization of cryptocurrency  (Read 1369 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Well the legalization of bitcoin and some other altcoins in Thailand is a welcome development, and the regulations of cryptocurrency is also good but that will effect the decentralization of the crypto which is aimed at making crypto a free assets free from third party involvement. But that will boost the confidence of the people on crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

There 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand , its Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. They also regulate the ICO. Now ICO can't be traded with fiat anymore and there is a fee for license.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/thai-sec-confirms-ico-tokens-will-not-be-traded-against-fiat-currencies/

What do you think about this regulations? I think its fair enough and i do think in few months 7 of this coin value could be increasing if more country has the similar regulations such as thailand.

It’s interesting that they limited it to these 7 only. I suspect that they will eventually increase that number to add more of the reputable cryptocurrencies. It will stifle the progress of this industry in their country if they hold back the rest of these. Still it is positive that they are declaring some cryptocurrencies as legal. This shows that they recognize the importance of the new technology.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

I think crypto really needs to be regulated in order to be accepted by every country. Because this must be adjusted to the economic conditions of the country.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

regulating and legalizing 7coin in Thailand is good news and shows that the future of bitcoin is very bright. It is a signal that other countries will soon legalize cryptocurrencies. ITt is better the government legalize and regulate cryptocurrencies because it will boost investors confidence.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

I think crypto really needs to be regulated in order to be accepted by every country. Because this must be adjusted to the economic conditions of the country.

Yes, I have seen one topic like that somewhere here...It says, that only regulated and well developed market will attract big investments and whales interest.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

There 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand , its Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. They also regulate the ICO. Now ICO can't be traded with fiat anymore and there is a fee for license.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/thai-sec-confirms-ico-tokens-will-not-be-traded-against-fiat-currencies/

What do you think about this regulations? I think its fair enough and i do think in few months 7 of this coin value could be increasing if more country has the similar regulations such as thailand.

It’s interesting that they limited it to these 7 only. I suspect that they will eventually increase that number to add more of the reputable cryptocurrencies. It will stifle the progress of this industry in their country if they hold back the rest of these. Still it is positive that they are declaring some cryptocurrencies as legal. This shows that they recognize the importance of the new technology.

I think they're trying to protect their citizens from scams and they think those 7 coins are fine. Don't blame them - there are so many coins out there that are shady.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

regulating and legalizing 7coin in Thailand is good news and shows that the future of bitcoin is very bright. It is a signal that other countries will soon legalize cryptocurrencies. ITt is better the government legalize and regulate cryptocurrencies because it will boost investors confidence.

Yeah they accepting top 7 coins as payment as legal in Thailand mate but with the big regulation it is not work well mate. Chinese government tried to regulate and use upon their country's norms and conditions still they are lacking in  do that bro.
If any government like to adopt as the currency they should check how Japanese government accepted bitcoin.
That kind of acceptance only will show the positive show of the crypto currencies.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

the regulations of cryptocurrency is also good but that will effect the decentralization of the crypto which is aimed at making crypto a free assets free from third party involvement.

Decentralization has never been an easy alternative. It requires people to step outside their comfort zone and to actually contribute effort to obtain financial freedom and everything around it. People for the first time ever have the ability to conveniently use a tool that allows them to transact and maintain wealth online, and that without anyone capable of limiting you.

Gold has been a great tool back in the days, and still is, but the convenience that Bitcoin offers is certainly changing how we are dealing with value.

People should be happy with how the market has gone down. Instead of paying top prices you can get a way better deal right now. Wink
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

I thik we can not blame them for that, but to think that they've made their move to accept crypto is not a bad idea. This is an advance, maybe in the future they can receive more crypto.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

I suppose, that, if every country in the world would instantly accept the same laws an dregulations, the life would became so much easier, if you will be able to trade this way.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency is not legalized in all countries, it is widely used around the world.If the cryptocurrency gets absolutely total control of the government, it will lose its features. The government will control not only financial flows but also people who use cryptocurrency.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currency must be accepted and legalized around the world, then the market will start to thrive, and banking systems will get big losses.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

Uuhm… I don’t really get what you mean, but I don’t think it will be easy for any government to regulate cryptocurrencies when other are not doing the same. I don’t know if it’s ever going to possible, but I do think that if they are actually get together they might be able to control Bitcoin. But that makes no sense cause the main reason why cryptocurrencies were made is to put people in charge and not the government. What’s the use for it when the government is in charge? 🙄Makes no sense then.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

I think it is very controversial question now a days about the legalisation and regulations of bitcoin. Bitcoin, the all time controversial currency among all crypto currencies has always be in hot topics because of its regulations and legalisation of bitcoin. There are no set of rules and regulations regarding bitcoin and still there are few countries who has legalised bitcoin like Thailand,South Korea, Florida who has legalised bitcoin in their nation and using it for many transactions.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

I think this is a good thing because it will push the price of 7 cryptocurrency to be back up, this is because to follow the ICO the participants must be obliged to change their fiat money into the 7 currency crypto that has been legalized
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

Every government have their right to make regulation against crypto as long as it's fair for their civilian.
I can say it's good but also have bad side for example broke decentralized paradigm.
But if the government already legalize bitcoin, well that's good news , isn't it ?
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

I think it's a good thing that some mainstream encryption is allowed by the state, so the value of these COINS will definitely go up.

I think the growth will be good for cryptocurrency because the demand for cryptocurrency is increasing, which increases the price of cryptocurrency.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Only registered companies in Thailand can apply for licenses, the Finance Ministry clarified. There is an upfront fee of 5 million baht (~US$156,194), which is separated into 2.5 million each for token distribution and cryptocurrency operations, the publication described. Fees charged for brokerage firms and digital asset dealers are 2.5 million and 2 million baht, respectively.

In addition, the publication wrote. Registered capital for digital exchanges is stipulated at 50 million baht for a centralized exchange and 25 million for brokers, while a decentralized exchange is at 10 million and a decentralized broker is at 5 million. However, the news outlet did not clarify how decentralized brokers and exchanges without a company associated with them would satisfy these requirements.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

I think this is very necessary. There are currently too many scams in the market, and this has caused a great deal of damage to the market and good ICO projects.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I think the purpose of the regulation is to control crypto, and its enormous impact on the crypto market situation to date, of course, is unfavorable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: