Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Origin and history of bitcoin till now?  (Read 238 times)
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

As far as i know btcoin was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. In recent tomes it is the best digital crypto currency in the world. If you want to know more history about bitcoin you can search Google.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

bitcoin history is hitherto very hard, bitcoin prices are only worth $ 1 and bitcoin also never have a price even 10,000 bitcoin used to pay for pizza in a few years ago so if bitcoin is now very expensive like this you should be very rich highway.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

I have been reading some posts in this section about bitcoin But I never understand any reply about it because of the reason that we did not even know that where the bitcoin comes from and who is the real owner and so many question related to that.

Anyone who has answer is welcome.
Like always the solution to most of the problems is to learn, it is true that we do  not know the identity or the identities of the person or persons that created bitcoin but after so many years that information is only relevant from an historical perspective because from a practical point of view nothing is going to change whether we find the identity of satoshi or not.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

I have been reading some posts in this section about bitcoin But I never understand any reply about it because of the reason that we did not even know that where the bitcoin comes from and who is the real owner and so many question related to that.

Just do some research. I think what you want to know is the real person or people behind bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto maybe real or maybe just a pseudonym. It may represent for one person or a group. We just do not know.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

In market there are lots of coins are available and BTC is the one of them Based on BTC it is the 1st crypto currency in the crypto market also they have good future value Shatoshi made this in 2009 also this is so profit able and helpful for people so people can earn lots of profit.
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

I have seen all the suggestion and replies it looks like that Bitcoin is started its journey in 2009 and it was the first cryptocurrency in the world. and after that many coin and crypto currencies follow the same but a little different path.

And at first the price was very low as compared to now. And now it is the Biggest crypto currency in the world and satoshi the inventor is no where to found.

Any other points i am missing?
Tmcrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the market. It was invesnted by Satoshi nakamoto. For some unknown reasons, he kept his identity hidden and was anonymous.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

You've around for almost a year, participated in a lot of bounties and signatures, made 311 posts, you've been also tagged for copy-paste and you ask WHO IS THE OWNER of BTC ?

Seriously?

There is no data of him anywhere not even on any kind of website related to Bitcoin. As everyone knows that he is the creator of this great forum and he esteblish this everything even a proper team and the whole network then he jsut disappear in the wind. No knows jis even address or has any picture of him if there is any then who is sure that its him.

So i do not think that we need to know these question just do what you have to do and keep doing your work. No need to find him if he is some where then he will be happy and proud to be the creator of this incredible forum.

Have fun  Cool Wink Smiley

Seriously?

rt

Seriously??
bboygl

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

all coin now rely on btc value  Undecided
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the market. It was invesnted by Satoshi nakamoto. For some unknown reasons, he kept his identity hidden and was anonymous.
This is a bad thing. It seems to me that if people knew the founder of bitcoin it would add credibility to this currency. It is also known that Satoshi Nakamoto is the owner of 1,000,000 coins. Who can give a guarantee that there will be no such situation when in one day all these coins will appear on sale and will bring down all market of cryptocurrencies?
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

Good question I also want to know how its come who's is the owner I search it Google but not enough answer
NeedMerit

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency created in 2009, but does not know who the founder of this currency. Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who allegedly invented the digital currency. The name has something to do with the open and Bitcoin-designed software.

Early on, Bitcoin released its first 50 Bitcoins in the world resulting from a system later known as "Genesis Block". To get this Bitcoin required mining digitally, every 10 minutes or so after the new Bitcoin can be distributed. Bitcoin itself is one of the first implementations called Cryptocurrency.
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

So far, the price and history of Bitcoin have been first discovered in 2009. Since then, bitcoin has gradually gained popularity. Bitcoin is now the most valuable coin and more expensive than gold.
supertalker

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

Actually it is hidden that who is the owner of bitcoin and  everyone will provide you same answer with verities sentence. if you try to know about bitcoin you can discover that  Bitcoin is the world's 1st cryptocurrency, a type of electronic money. it's the first decentralized digital currency: the system works without a financial organisation or single administrator. Bitcoins are sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network directly, without the necessity for intermediaries. These transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a very public distributed ledger known as a blockchain. Bitcoin was made-up by associate unknown person or group of individuals using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: