Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BETA: Copenhagen Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 1880 times)
fimp (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2011, 11:20:33 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2012, 11:59:40 AM by fimp

Copenhagen Bitcoin Exchange is on standby indefinitely. Use www.bitcoinnordic.com instead for your bitcoin trading needs.

========================
Copenhagen Bitcoin Exchange (CopBE) is an upcoming platform providing Bitcoin traders worldwide with the best and most feature-rich interface. Some advantages:

• The CopBE dashboard has everything you need to assess the market and execute orders from just one view.
  • As the first exchange, CopBE has stop order functionality built into its web interface.
  • For merchants that want to store payments in something less volatile than Bitcoins, our system offers automatic trading of all BTC sent to a specific address.
  • CopBE allows you to use your own trusted login provider through OpenID. This gives you the flexibility to store your credentials where you deem safest.
  • In the near future, CopBE will provide traders with new methods of funding not seen anywhere else.

Help us get started by testing our platform! When you create an account at our test site www.copbe.com your account is given an amount of play USD and play Bitcoins. Please use the Feedback button in the menu if you encounter bugs. Thank you for making CopBE better!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 05:38:22 PM

+1

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 06:10:09 PM

Cant seem to sign up. Selected Google as openID provider. Then it asked me a username and email (which ones would that be?). It sent me an email to gmail, which gave me a link. Clicked it, I was asked again username and password. Tried the ones I used earlier and got this:

Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: InString
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: InString

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: InString]
   System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s) +0
   CopBE.Exchange.Engine.Managers.UserManager.VerifyHash(String plain, String hash) in C:\Users\benne\Desktop\CopBE.Exchange\CopBE.Exchange.Engine\Managers\UserManager.cs:372
   CopBE.Exchange.Engine.Managers.UserManager.Authenticate(String username, String password) in C:\Users\benne\Desktop\CopBE.Exchange\CopBE.Exchange.Engine\Managers\UserManager.cs:66
   CopBE.Exchange.Web.Controllers.AccountController.SignIn(FormCollection formData) in C:\Users\benne\Desktop\CopBE.Exchange\CopBE.Exchange.Web\Controllers\AccountController.cs:58
   lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +127
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +248
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +39
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassd.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__a() +125
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +640
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +312
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +691
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +162
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__4() +58
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +20
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +453
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +371

fimp (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2011, 06:42:01 PM

P4man, if you created your account using OpenID, you should not provide username or password at login. You should just provide the system with the OpenID URL on the login page.

Thank you for testing. The error message you get I am able to reproduce when I try to login with password to an account associated with OpenID. We will replace it with a more informative message.

P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 06:49:22 PM

P4man, if you created your account using OpenID, you should not provide username or password at login. You should just provide the system with the OpenID URL on the login page.

I tried that, but it didnt work. Gave me some message about,  not associated or something, dont remember. But it seems to work now. Perhaps I was logged in with a different gmail account. Anyway, like I said, Im now.

istar

Activity: 523

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 07:30:36 PM

Looks really promising and I hope you will do great, but I dont like this.

"If a client has not logged into his/her account for one year, COPBE will charge a monthly fee of 5% of current account balance but no less than USD $50 or the equivalent thereof until the account balance is zero."

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 12:01:35 AM

Tak for at bruge OpenID! Men webstedet er nede Sad  Vil I være handel med jeres Dronningens papir kroner?

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331

Earthling

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 04:39:34 PM

Is CopBE dead or something?

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
fimp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 04:43:06 PM

It's been a while, however we're not dead but working to comply with the local regulation. As can be seen in the news bar on the website, we've established a new company structure and recently reapplied for the license from the Danish FSA. Now awaiting their reply.

In the meantime, I'm selling Bitcoins on my own. See www.bitcoin.dk

Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331

Earthling

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 04:51:24 PM

It's been a while, however we're not dead but working to comply with the local regulation. As can be seen in the news bar on the website, we've established a new company structure and recently reapplied for the license from the Danish FSA. Now awaiting their reply.

In the meantime, I'm selling Bitcoins on my own. See www.bitcoin.dk

Okay, sounds cool.
Cant wait to get a local exchange ^^

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: