Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵[ANN][ICO CLOSED]Kuende - Creating real life experiences🔵🔵  (Read 22338 times)
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

I can't wait to try this out. I hope it actually catches on unlike all the hype G+ had for nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

How can I get a discount? It's not too late is it?
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

I can't wait to try this out. I hope it actually catches on unlike all the hype G+ had for nothing.

I know exactly what you mean! I remember that first day they announced beta everyone was trying to get invite keys. I think that might have been what killed them. The fact that the only exposure they got was completely limited to 1% of the population.
Dreaming

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

Is there any way Kuende plans to fight token volatility?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Have you considered offering peer to peer loans on your platform? Lending is becoming very popular with blockchain.

I'm still wondering if you guys have ever considered this?
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

What country is your company and ICO registered in?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

New Partnership (Part 1)
https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-part-1-aef25b35da34

We are excited to announce that we have formed a strategic partnership with OneQube to support us with marketing and strategy services. As part of our partnership, OneQube will provide marketing services for all phases of our ICO (pre and post) as well as hands-on marketing for the blockchain-based platform launch. OneQube is also assisting us in strategy guidance, regarding both the Kuende airdrop, bounty program, and public relation campaigns.

Choosing OneQube as a partner was an easy choice, as our companies are focused on engaging audiences while aiming to revolutionize the way we utilize social media. Using cutting edge technology, OneQube has the unique ability to target the crypto and blockchain audience using it’s custom audiences, behavioral targeting, and modern competitive strategy methodology.

OneQube has previously assisted in marketing ventures for a number of ICO success cases, including Legolas Exchange, XTRD, and CanYa. Additionally, oneQube has added Varanidae and Arianne to it’s portfolio this quarter.

Kuende believes it is exceedingly difficult to find a crypto-based marketing agency that can perform under the pressure of ever changing ad regulation. What sold us was OneQube’s focus on using technology and custom audiences to help propel great ideas forward on social media. This meant to us that they were ready to pivot their strategy with changing market conditions to meet our goals and KPI’s. Along with assisting with Kuende’s ICO marketing and PR, oneQube will also develop long term and sustainable strategies for app user acquisition and large scale platform adoption.

Kuende’s community is growing rapidly, and we are excited to announce our bounty campaign will go live in mid-July. Our public sale is scheduled for late-August.

Dreaming

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

New Partnership (Part 1)

We are excited to announce that we have formed a strategic partnership with OneQube to support us with marketing and strategy services. As part of our partnership, OneQube will provide marketing services for all phases of our ICO (pre and post) as well as hands-on marketing for the blockchain-based platform launch. OneQube is also assisting us in strategy guidance, regarding both the Kuende airdrop, bounty program, and public relation campaigns.

Choosing OneQube as a partner was an easy choice, as our companies are focused on engaging audiences while aiming to revolutionize the way we utilize social media. Using cutting edge technology, OneQube has the unique ability to target the crypto and blockchain audience using it’s custom audiences, behavioral targeting, and modern competitive strategy methodology.

OneQube has previously assisted in marketing ventures for a number of ICO success cases, including Legolas Exchange, XTRD, and CanYa. Additionally, oneQube has added Varanidae and Arianne to it’s portfolio this quarter.

Kuende believes it is exceedingly difficult to find a crypto-based marketing agency that can perform under the pressure of ever changing ad regulation. What sold us was OneQube’s focus on using technology and custom audiences to help propel great ideas forward on social media. This meant to us that they were ready to pivot their strategy with changing market conditions to meet our goals and KPI’s. Along with assisting with Kuende’s ICO marketing and PR, oneQube will also develop long term and sustainable strategies for app user acquisition and large scale platform adoption.

Kuende’s community is growing rapidly, and we are excited to announce our bounty campaign will go live in mid-July. Our public sale is scheduled for late-August.

Can the Kuende account handling this thread confirm the announcement?
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

A social media platform that can reward me for doing challenges sounds great, also a working platform which has 56000 users is also good.
I want to ask about the challenges, in my country a company is planting a tree for you every 10.000th step for your name. you mean rewards like this?

joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

A social media platform that can reward me for doing challenges sounds great, also a working platform which has 56000 users is also good.
I want to ask about the challenges, in my country a company is planting a tree for you every 10.000th step for your name. you mean rewards like this?

There's already 56k users on Kuende? That's really impressive.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

New Partnership (Part 1)

Exciting announcement. I think Kuende is really only lacking exposure now. The more people we bring onto the platform the more likely it will be to thrive.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

Will you guys be attending Distributed 2018 in San Francisco July 19?
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

New Partnership (Part 1)

Yes, we can confirm it. It's been taken from our Medium channel.
Dreaming

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

New Partnership (Part 1)

Yes, we can confirm it. It's been taken from our Medium channel.

This is awesome news! Since your announcement I've been on a sort of quest to contact OneQube. Allow me to elaborate.

One their site, under the contact us tab, there's an email address as follows: "contact@oneqube." Of course this is an invalid email, and I assumed the proper email address was contact@oneqube.com, but when I attempted to send an email to it, it was returned with an error saying: "address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail."

This had me scratching my head for a moment, so I went back to the contact us page and tried calling the number. It went to voicemail. I left one giving my email address. So I tried their twitter over 24 hours ago and no reply from there either. Can you give me the contact email address you used to get a hold of them?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Do you have designers on the team?
Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

Can I ask if you guys have consulted any legal firms about the regulations required on cryptocurrency?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dreaming

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

I'm surprised I still haven't heard back from OneQube. I kinda wish I lived in NYC so I could stop by the office.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Can I ask if you guys have consulted any legal firms about the regulations required on cryptocurrency?

Just curious if your legal representation was researched in house or not.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
eren0x

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

In short, Kuende will build a much healthier alternative to current social media networks. By applying the principles of gamification to social interactions, I believe Kuende will create compelling, fun reasons for users to find each other and meet in various locations throughout their community. Kuende has raised more than $2.6 million in seed and pre-seed funding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: