Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵[ANN][ICO CLOSED]Kuende - Creating real life experiences🔵🔵  (Read 22338 times)
kazzy

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

Where will people get tokens after the ICO? From exchanges or only on the Kuende platform?
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Is there anyone on the team that has previously worked at a large social networking company like Facebook?

From the current team no, just at Google. But we are in discussions with people that have years of working experience at some of the top social networking companies.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

Kuende — Rebuilding the Human Social Connection (Part 2)

Last week, I spoke about how Kuende can help fix the social isolation issue that has become more and more common. This week, and to complete the article, I wanted to speak about a topic that I believe is even more pressing — the effects of social media on our minds.

Mental health is a hot topic right now, and it’s been entirely triggered by the intrusion of social media into every facet of our lives. Everywhere, experts are warning against addiction, body image issues, feelings of loneliness, and withdrawal. The truth is, people want to connect, otherwise social media wouldn’t even exist. The problem is that social media is so easy to access and the dopamine hits are so effortless that users have become hooked. In many ways, they are slaves to their online personas, and this addiction separates them from meeting people offline, or, as we used to call it, “real life”.

Read the entire article here: https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-rebuilding-the-human-social-connection-part-2-e0d6158b735e
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

Where will people get tokens after the ICO? From exchanges or only on the Kuende platform?

After the ICO, only on Kuende.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Will Kuende be able to sell users data without their permission?

Considering we are not fully decentralized, yes, we will initially have access to user data, but we are fully GDPR compliant.

And no, Kuende will NOT sell user data in any context, with or without permission.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

Is this platform decentralized?

Just a part of it.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

How big do you think the market size is that Kuende is targeting? Is it as broad as Facebook, or more niche?

The target demographic is represented by Gen Z and part of Millenials, but, of course, not limited to.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Great, can't wait to hear who you partner with next.

I was wondering what kind of information from Kuende would go on the blockchain permanently? All user data?

You'll find out soon.
All the economy will be on blockchain. Besides that, we will work on decentralizing as many modules as possible, while still being able to keep the business running. We're looking especially into decentralizing user data in order to remove any Privacy issue.
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

I was wondering what kind of information from Kuende would go on the blockchain permanently? All user data?

You'll find out soon.
All the economy will be on blockchain. Besides that, we will work on decentralizing as many modules as possible, while still being able to keep the business running. We're looking especially into decentralizing user data in order to remove any Privacy issue.

I really believe decentralization is the future. Now is the time to get these platforms established, before anyone else does. As far as I know, you guys are leading the pack in this regard and this could very well turn out to be the next Facebook. I would kick myself if that happened and I wasn't as big a part of this as possible.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

How much crypto knowledge do you need to use Kuende?
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

The team looks professional and experienced. Thet have  also solid whitepaper and I think their hardwork really imprrssed its users. Since the team have put so much time and money into the development of this project. Just keep it up. By the way is there bounty campaign for this project?
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

You'll find out soon.

I really believe decentralization is the future. Now is the time to get these platforms established, before anyone else does. As far as I know, you guys are leading the pack in this regard and this could very well turn out to be the next Facebook. I would kick myself if that happened and I wasn't as big a part of this as possible.

One thing we didn't yet mention is that we are working close with the guys from Cosmos Network in this regard.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

How much crypto knowledge do you need to use Kuende?

Not much at all. You will need to know how to get a wallet in order to withdraw your Kp token or deposit/withdraw KUE tokens. Besides that, nothing.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

The team looks professional and experienced. Thet have  also solid whitepaper and I think their hardwork really imprrssed its users. Since the team have put so much time and money into the development of this project. Just keep it up. By the way is there bounty campaign for this project?

Thank you! Hard work always pays out Smiley

The bounty is starting very soon, this month.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Good afternoon. I want to clarify if you did not change the terms of your fees and whether the soft and hard cap remained the same as they were originally, that is,

soft cap-2 million $
hard cap $ 17.8 million
It's right ?

That is correct. We already reached our soft cap.

It's great. Congratulations. I also wanted to ask if you will be accommodated on the Ethereum platform, or are you planning to create your own blockchain?
When does your Crowdsdale end?
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

Will there be a public API so that people can use your platform to make really useful features?
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

Will there be a public API so that people can use your platform to make really useful features?

We didn't yet covered that subject as our focus is now on other aspects, but eventually, the huge ecosystem will have that too, for sure.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Good afternoon. I want to clarify if you did not change the terms of your fees and whether the soft and hard cap remained the same as they were originally, that is,

soft cap-2 million $
hard cap $ 17.8 million
It's right ?

That is correct. We already reached our soft cap.

It's great. Congratulations. I also wanted to ask if you will be accommodated on the Ethereum platform, or are you planning to create your own blockchain?
When does your Crowdsdale end?

At the beginning, we are using Ethereum. But we are looking to create our own blockchain on top of Tendermint as soon as they Cosmos is prepared.
tuansyho98

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

Did you guys do a bounty campaign already? If so, how did it go? If not, do you plan on doing one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: