Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵[ANN][ICO CLOSED]Kuende - Creating real life experiences🔵🔵  (Read 22338 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

I heard about the bonuses/airdrops for Cosmos and Sirin, super cool idea. Are there any other projects you're doing similar offerings for?

They're doing similar offerings for their other partners Civic and STOX. Those are the only 4 I know of though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bulltracct

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

How do you plan to grow the user base once the product launches? Just word of mouth?
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Will it be possible to export all of our own data?

Yes, we find this aspect as a must have.
You will be able to export all of your data, to the very last bit. You will also be able to selectively or completely wipe your data.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

I heard about the bonuses/airdrops for Cosmos and Sirin, super cool idea. Are there any other projects you're doing similar offerings for?

They're doing similar offerings for their other partners Civic and STOX. Those are the only 4 I know of though.

So yes, we are doing it with all our partners: Cosmos, Sirin Labs, STOX, Civic, Bancor, IPSX.

See the complete details here: https://ico.kuende.com/bonus-airdrop-structure/ and get your Airdrop or invest and get your free ATOM tokens.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

How do you plan to grow the user base once the product launches? Just word of mouth?

We already work for months on the marketing strategies. Doing only word of mouth wouldn't be very optimal. We are going to use several channels, influencers, media, etc.
Bulltracct

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

We already work for months on the marketing strategies. Doing only word of mouth wouldn't be very optimal. We are going to use several channels, influencers, media, etc.

And I assume you've set aside a sizable portion of token sales to achieve this?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Yeah I seem to remember quite a bit of it being allocated to marketing.
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

The question is, will it be enough? Crypto influencers charge a crazy amount for just tweeting about your project. McAfee comes to mind, despite not hearing his name in like 6 months.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

How will you distribute investments collected during the ICO?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

The question is, will it be enough? Crypto influencers charge a crazy amount for just tweeting about your project. McAfee comes to mind, despite not hearing his name in like 6 months.

We did our maths pretty well and that should be enough. We already got some good deals with various influencers and media that will work with us subsequent to the ICO.
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

A participant in the Kuende community who may or may not have a KUE stake. Users can create, vote on and participate in challenges. They can also post content, join and manage groups and make purchases in the Kuende Shop.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

Kuende ICO Interview + Review | Win 1 ETH For Your Question | BTC TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3uES4MO0s&feature=youtu.be
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

How will you distribute investments collected during the ICO?

A picture is worth a thousand words.   Tongue

Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

Check out the awesome review of Kuende made by SkrillaKing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTsSGlElJU&t=1s
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Kuende Partners With The Most Fully Featured Bounty Platform - Bountyhive

I’m so excited to announce that Kuende is partnering with my favorite bounty platform, Bountyhive! Let me tell you something - when we were first mulling over the possibilities of our bounty program (which you can read about here), I realized that we didn’t have a very good way to make sure people knew about it. Yes, there is Telegram, there is Medium, and there are forums. But it’s hard to keep track of all of that. Even worse, it’s hard for bounty hunters to have a centralized place to find the best bounties. Bountyhive changed all of this for us.

Bounty hunters that create hype are one of the most important parts of getting an ICO funded. From social media posts to influencer videos and everything in between, they are an integral marketing piece. Our bounty program was so innovative and out of the ordinary that we weren’t entirely sure of how well it would perform. There are a lot of bounty programs that fall flat on their face because it doesn’t get enough participants.

We’re partnering with Bountyhive because we want ICOs and blockchain-based projects to succeed. I really mean it! Blockchain and crypto businesses need to work together (yes, I will keep on repeating it because is the only way to accelerate the blockchain mass adoption). Kuende is providing a social space for these businesses to thrive, engage their customers, and provide their tokens as rewards. Bountyhive is very much doing the same, providing support for businesses still trying to raise funds.

Read the rest of the article here: https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-partners-with-the-most-fully-featured-bounty-platform-bountyhive-3f2f62e13fee
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Will it be possible to export all of our own data?

Yes, we find this aspect as a must have.
You will be able to export all of your data, to the very last bit. You will also be able to selectively or completely wipe your data.

I absolutely love this, and totally agree it's a must-have for a decentralized platform like this. Glad you guys didn't make a mistake when it came to this.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

Don't you guys have a newer Telegram than this one? https://t.me/kuende

I could have swore you did, but I can't seem to find it and this is the one linked in the original post.
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

Kuende Partners With The Most Fully Featured Bounty Platform - Bountyhive

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*NJ31ezNM-zDjaISG7MoaTg.jpeg

I’m so excited to announce that Kuende is partnering with my favorite bounty platform, Bountyhive! Let me tell you something - when we were first mulling over the possibilities of our bounty program (which you can read about here), I realized that we didn’t have a very good way to make sure people knew about it. Yes, there is Telegram, there is Medium, and there are forums. But it’s hard to keep track of all of that. Even worse, it’s hard for bounty hunters to have a centralized place to find the best bounties. Bountyhive changed all of this for us.

Bounty hunters that create hype are one of the most important parts of getting an ICO funded. From social media posts to influencer videos and everything in between, they are an integral marketing piece. Our bounty program was so innovative and out of the ordinary that we weren’t entirely sure of how well it would perform. There are a lot of bounty programs that fall flat on their face because it doesn’t get enough participants.

We’re partnering with Bountyhive because we want ICOs and blockchain-based projects to succeed. I really mean it! Blockchain and crypto businesses need to work together (yes, I will keep on repeating it because is the only way to accelerate the blockchain mass adoption). Kuende is providing a social space for these businesses to thrive, engage their customers, and provide their tokens as rewards. Bountyhive is very much doing the same, providing support for businesses still trying to raise funds.

Read the rest of the article here: https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-partners-with-the-most-fully-featured-bounty-platform-bountyhive-3f2f62e13fee

Very exciting news for Kuende holders! You guys just keep cranking out these amazing partnerships, please for the love of my investment portfolio, keep it up!
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

Getting people off their screens to meet in real life is essential in an ever-increasing digital world. This project got a very good seed and pre seed funding round.
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:20:21 AM

Getting people off their screens to meet in real life is essential in an ever-increasing digital world. This project got a very good seed and pre seed funding round.

Where can I see numbers on this? I hadn't heard about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: