Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵[ANN][ICO CLOSED]Kuende - Creating real life experiences🔵🔵  (Read 22338 times)
NamoCoin

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

Do you think acquisition is a possibility for Kuende in the future?

I'm still wondering about this.

How would this affect token holders?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:20:16 AM

I can think of a couple of ways, one good, one bad. If the acquiring company wants to keep Kuende intact and run the platform more or less the way it always has, this could cause token prices to go way up depending on the valuation of the company and the name of the acquiring entity.

Or they could butcher the company, rip apart everything that powers it, and implement the tech into their own platforms. This would cause the token prices to plummet overnight as far as I can tell.
veroniquee

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

I can think of a couple of ways, one good, one bad. If the acquiring company wants to keep Kuende intact and run the platform more or less the way it always has, this could cause token prices to go way up depending on the valuation of the company and the name of the acquiring entity.

Or they could butcher the company, rip apart everything that powers it, and implement the tech into their own platforms. This would cause the token prices to plummet overnight as far as I can tell.

I see no reason to think Kuende would be selling.
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

I see no reason to think Kuende would be selling.

I agree, no reason to think that at this point. I should have said as much, I was just answering the hypothetical question with what I've seen from other companies in similar circumstances.
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

I'm excited for the next big update. Usually around the time they start getting quiet on here is when they have a huge announcement in the next few days.
mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

I'm excited for the next big update. Usually around the time they start getting quiet on here is when they have a huge announcement in the next few days.

but it will be good if they have some kind of update and most likely it will be good, so you should not worry, but have patience and a positive mood for something good
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

In 2017 they released their beta builds for the mobile apps. According to the team they already have more than 60.000 users, and more joining everyday.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Why Blockchain? Why Tendermint? Why Cosmos Network?

In the recent past weeks we’ve been receiving a lot of “Why” questions, especially centered around our intersection with blockchain and the decisions around it. All of the questions are covered in our Whitepaper and surely all of them were answered multiple times within our community channels, such as Bitcointalk or Telegram. Nevertheless we’ve concluded that our community needs a central point where all blockchain related questions are gathered and addressed.

This article should act both as a reference point for those who couldn’t read through the entire Whitepaper and as a refresher for those that previously heard the answers. Therefore, in the rest of this article we are going to cover the following question:
   - Why do you use/need blockchain?
   - Why do you initially use Ethereum and an internal ledger?
   - Why Tendermint & Cosmos Network?

Read the full article: https://medium.com/kuende/why-blockchain-why-tendermint-why-cosmos-network-a19d590a0d26
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

Kuende Is A Gem For South Korea And Turkey

Kuende is the only blockchain based social media app that rewards users for engaging in real-life experiences. So, when a country's citizens make an entire website about it, you know you're onto something. Blockchain enthusiasts from South Korean are excited for Kuende, an up and coming social media app that uses a blockchain and cryptocurrency to engage its users in real life experiences. South Korea is one of the biggest hubs for cryptocurrency, with some reports showing that one in three South Korean workers have invested in at least one project. To take it one step further, South Koreans even developed their own cryptocurrency, and some of the largest exchanges in the entire world call this country their home.

Read the complete article: http://news.morningstar.com/all/access-wire/ASWAccesswire527796MSN/kuende-is-a-gem-for-south-korea-and-turkey.aspx
mamoto

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

Kuende Is A Gem For South Korea And Turkey

Kuende is the only blockchain based social media app that rewards users for engaging in real-life experiences. So, when a country's citizens make an entire website about it, you know you're onto something. Blockchain enthusiasts from South Korean are excited for Kuende, an up and coming social media app that uses a blockchain and cryptocurrency to engage its users in real life experiences. South Korea is one of the biggest hubs for cryptocurrency, with some reports showing that one in three South Korean workers have invested in at least one project. To take it one step further, South Koreans even developed their own cryptocurrency, and some of the largest exchanges in the entire world call this country their home.

Read the complete article: http://news.morningstar.com/all/access-wire/ASWAccesswire527796MSN/kuende-is-a-gem-for-south-korea-and-turkey.aspx

Yes, these are really good and promising countries for development in them, this will give the platform a very good influx of new users. But we must not forget that there are still quite a few of the same large and promising markets, where you can also get a large influx of new users. In general, I wish the team success in this not easy business.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

What impressed me the most about this ICO is the fact that they have a working platform with an earning system that incentivizes users to engage with content on the platform.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

What impressed me the most about this ICO is the fact that they have a working platform with an earning system that incentivizes users to engage with content on the platform.
Yes, an interesting project. But why was the twitter account deleted? https://twitter.com/kuende_com Does this project have a new twitter account?
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

This seems like a promising project. Especially when you consider how many users they already have signed up.

Yes, the platform has more than 94K registered users. This is because of Kuende team's effort since 2015. And now the team has raised 18K ETH in the public sale.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

The Tale Of Our Micro-Economy: Ethereum & Internal Ledger

As mentioned in our previous article, due to various reasons we have decided to initially develop our micro-economy as a mixture between Ethereum Blockchain and a proprietary Internal Ledger. In this series of articles we will go through the mechanics of our economy, looking to address every actionable part of it, from deposits/withdraws to challenge creation, curation and participation.

Read the full article at: https://medium.com/kuende/the-tale-of-our-micro-economy-ethereum-internal-ledger-8c55b2140933
mamoto

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

The Tale Of Our Micro-Economy: Ethereum & Internal Ledger

As mentioned in our previous article, due to various reasons we have decided to initially develop our micro-economy as a mixture between Ethereum Blockchain and a proprietary Internal Ledger. In this series of articles we will go through the mechanics of our economy, looking to address every actionable part of it, from deposits/withdraws to challenge creation, curation and participation.

Read the full article at: https://medium.com/kuende/the-tale-of-our-micro-economy-ethereum-internal-ledger-8c55b2140933

a very interesting and informative work was done by the team, it seems to me that it really has good prospects
all the blockchain part was implemented using a Rust library - deploying smart contracts, watching web3 events and making smart contract calls. We call all this functionality from Ruby while keeping the same application framework we are already using for the other services
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

This seems like a promising project. Especially when you consider how many users they already have signed up.

Yes, the platform has more than 94K registered users. This is because of Kuende team's effort since 2015. And now the team has raised 18K ETH in the public sale.

With how they generated their funds is really commendable.
Very few projects, even stronger ones, managed to achieve such amount.
Now, the next part is, how and when they will deliver their results.
Below are the items listed for the last quarter of this year. How many items have been completed so far?

LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

interesting, they have quite a lot of the community continues to support Kuende. with the features they offer are of course there will be a lot of attention that comes to this project. I wish the best for the Kuende.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

I saw this project at the very start of sales, but I did not believe in this company, but today when I went to the site, I saw that the sale was successful, and I was disappointed because I did not participate
CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Giving social networks these new aspects (e.g. challenges) could be interesting and hit a nerve in todays youth culture. But this is a platform game and it will be difficult to win the users.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

I saw this project at the very start of sales, but I did not believe in this company, but today when I went to the site, I saw that the sale was successful, and I was disappointed because I did not participate
Yes, their public sale was quite successful. They have reached their softcap and have raised 18000+ ETH.

Giving social networks these new aspects (e.g. challenges) could be interesting and hit a nerve in todays youth culture. But this is a platform game and it will be difficult to win the users.
They alread have more than 94.000 users on web and mobile platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: