Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --SOLD-- [WTS] Established Ecommerce Store with more then $11,856 Revenue -  (Read 129 times)
MaoDio (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:56:16 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 10:21:16 PM by MaoDio

-- SOLD --

Ecommerce Store Selling Apparels and Accessories in the Hippie & Bohemian Niches.

Record Day
https://image.ibb.co/gDYZ08/record.png

Detailed Statistics: https://image.ibb.co/jjYHL8/revenue.jpg

The whole business has generated more than USD $11,856.64 after returns within the last 8 Months at a 55% Net Profit Margin (product and advertising costs already subtracted).

Within the last 3 months we optimised the Profit Margins (most products now have a 75-80% profit margin) and removed Products with lower profit margins (below 50%).

The Store is hosted on Shopify and includes lifetime licences for paid plugins, pricing structure broken down:

Shopify Plan: 29,99$/Month
Dropified Startup Plan: 0$/Month (we still have access to the discontinued startup plan which is limited to 100 orders per month instead of 50)
Email Marketing by Omnisend : 9$/Month (Normally 18$/Month, negotiated a 50% Discount)
Frequently Bought Together Upsell: 5$/Month
Express Reviews: 0$/Month (Normally 7,99$/Month, participating in their beta program granted us a lifetime premium licence)
Pagefly Advanced Pagebuilder: 0$/Month (Normal 10$/Month, participating in their beta program granted us a lifetime premium licence)
Domain from Namecheap: 10$/Year

Marketing is actively done through Instagram, we negotiated very affordable contracts (way below market average) for paid promotions with influencers, in the beginning we went through quite some fraudsters with fake audiences, by now we sorted out the bad profiles + will deliver a guide to the buyer on how to spot fake influencers based on our experience.

We spent a smaller budget on Facebook Ads but the cost per click just can't compete with our Influencer Prices so we put our focus on Instagram, the Facebook Pixel is well built and ready to Advertise to Lookalike Audiences + Retargeting Audiences.
Unfortunately three customers left negative reviews on the facebook page (two of them with a reason, third was let's say mentally unstable), this can be removed with just buying 10-15 positive reviews or asking friends to leave them, we didn't bother to add them since we mostly use instagram for marketing.

Pinterest was not our focus but we converted an Account which we had from previous projects ressources with 10.000 Followers + 250.000+ Followers in Group Boards, if you pin on it everyday there will be passive traffic within 1-3 months, unfortunately their algorithm does not allow instant traffic after publishing into big group boards anymore so we kept our focus on Instagram, its hands down the most effective way of marketing a ecom store at the moment.

Products are from Aliexpress suppliers, we went through a few bad suppliers with slow processing times, shady shipping fees or just bad quality of products which we removed all together, Dropified grants 5.5% Cashback (admitad.com) on all orders placed.

What's included:

Transfer of the Store Ownership
Transfer of the Domain & Email Hosting Provider
Email List with 712 Subscribers
Shop Instagram Account with 7880 Followers & tested adsets
Female Instagram Account with 2200 Followers for Free Promotions
Pinterest Account with 10.000 Followers + over 250.000 in Group Boards
Facebook Page with 128 Likes + Matured Pixel ready for Advertising
1 Month After Sale Support + Coaching to guarantee a smooth transition of ownership
Guide on how to spot Fake Influencers on Instagram
Guide on sourcing new Products and avoiding costly mistakes

Fixed Price: 3250$ negotiable
Payments Accepted: Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero
Escrow: Accepted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

A store based on your analysis that has generated more than $11000 eight months going for sale for less than $2000 would need more convincing argument for reason to have been advertised for sale. I read all the information and they are well detailed and mouthwatering but if I am to be interested like others, I would need more as regard

1. rate of turnover in that how does sale happen?

2. Of the list of emails you are giving, how many are really active? I receive lots of mails of products and services which ignore and I expect the same thing with lots of mails that does not create leads.

3. How soon can the investment be recouped based on your trend analysis taking into consideration the capital to be invested and other recurrent expenditure that would be incurred.
MaoDio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

A store based on your analysis that has generated more than $11000 eight months going for sale for less than $2000 would need more convincing argument for reason to have been advertised for sale. I read all the information and they are well detailed and mouthwatering but if I am to be interested like others, I would need more as regard

1. rate of turnover in that how does sale happen?

2. Of the list of emails you are giving, how many are really active? I receive lots of mails of products and services which ignore and I expect the same thing with lots of mails that does not create leads.

3. How soon can the investment be recouped based on your trend analysis taking into consideration the capital to be invested and other recurrent expenditure that would be incurred.

I actually installed the shopify exchange sofware an hour ago and it gave me an evaluation of 12.000$, i t hink i underestimated the value of my store a bit.

1.) Sales come mostly from instagram through influencer promotions and our own followers.

2.) I never bothered alot with email marketing, just used the email optin form to send people a welcome discount code and gather their email address for later usage

3.) Last month i spend 30-40$ in promotions + posted 1-2 posts every other day on our own profile which resulted in 1200$ revenue at around 55-60% net profitmargin, if you ramp up the promotions + test new products every second day you should be able to recoup the buying price within 4-5 weeks and then do pure profit from there on.

Im developing my second store at the moment and want to take the budget from the sale to fuel the launch campaign, i will do another round of research today about the price evaluation since everyone told me so far why do i sel it so cheap, in my oppinion it was a fair price.

If you are interested, feel free to DM me, tomorrow i will list the Shopify Exchange Private Listing then you can have a look at it.

Regards

Mao Dio
spicedaddy

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

Price seems too good to be true?
MaoDio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:28:59 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 10:42:40 PM by MaoDio

Price seems too good to be true?

adjusted the price after reevaluating the store & getting comments like this left and right on every site i advertised the store to sell.

Shopfy Exchange App actually gave me a 12.000$ evaluation but i believe its too high to ask for almost a years worth of revenue.

Will add another Instagram Account to the set ive used in the past to promote the store (2200 Followers, 2-300 likes)
MaoDio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

Shop was sold outside of bitcointalk - not available anymore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: