Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: merit and banned  (Read 409 times)
talaveraa

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

- The Second, merit: Many members do not understand how to achieving merits. It is important to establish a merit scoring system because it is quite complex and difficult to understand at the moment.

If a member do not understand how to achieve merits then he doesn't deserve to have one. The current merit system for me is now the most effective, and i think there's nothing wrong with it. Its not that complex and difficult as you say, but it is totally simple and easy.

helpful/quality post = merit or no merit
low quality/pointless post = no merit at all

it's just that simple and basic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

The forum is not a children garden and those people who come here are not little babies to explain them everything. There is all necessary information as about banning as about merit system, the new user just should to use his basic skills for search and in an hour, believe me, it is possible to find out everything you are interesting about.
Nobody here will try to prevent someone's ban, so surfing the forum, taking a look on all possible boards will stay the new user informed and warned.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

- The first; banned problem :I want to say should add the warning to the first offender + the reason for warning the wrong account that caused. Many uninfected users are offended in the forum and they are unreasonably banned. So there is an email about rules sent to new members.

I agree to this. For cases like posting a copied reply without giving reference to original case, the member should be sent a warning. If he repeats the mistake , he should be abnned. But for major abuse like sending all 50 smerits to an alt, one cannot give excuse that I did this once.

- The Second, merit: Many members do not understand how to achieving merits. It is important to establish a merit scoring system because it is quite complex and difficult to understand at the moment.

Can you be more clear on what aspects you are not able to understand ?
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

I would like to mention two issues in here:
- The first; banned problem :I want to say should add the warning to the first offender + the reason for warning the wrong account that caused. Many uninfected users are offended in the forum and they are unreasonably banned. So there is an email about rules sent to new members.
I hope the forum administrators supporting and consider my behalf.the newbie and many other members sent to the board!thank you

rules are created to be implemented with the aim of creating a forum of non-infringement, which will make the forum well organized.
if the rules are damaged then there will automatically be consequences received by the offender.
so think before you act, learn before you start. You will get what you want. Wink

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: