Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Hindsight is always 20/20.

I wish I had chosen the winning lottery numbers last week. But, that's because I now know which numbers won.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

There are the people feeling guilty for not buying early or selling early but the hardcore investors capitalize what it comes from his decisions. If you are a trader then instead of focusing on the loss, try to capitalize the current situation and if you are the investor then there is always a good time to get involved for the long term irrespective of the current situation.
rubine2323

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

Funny thoughts from you guys. Iam quite sure not even one here would have hold through the up and downs. If you would have bought Bitcoin @1$ and it cames to 100$ then drop to 20$ again and then suddenly reaches 100$ again you would have sold everything out xD Maybe in a few years you will write "Shit i should have hold my Bitcoins @~15k$ and sold it now for (~2020) for 200k.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

Yes it's a thought of all but how which it favour us no one will think of all this, I will advice we keep holding our bitcoin because I strongly believe that there are better days ahead for bitcoin and if is dump now it will be a great regret then. It's better to reason the way forward than thinking of the past, patient is the 🔑 in the world of crypto. Bitcoin will raise again so just keep holding.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

Price fluctuation is a common character of this market. That's why i think you need some times for take this type of decision. Because price will increase. So hold your coin.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

Yeah, it's very sad to see how Bitcoin loses value. But it is better not to make such decisions. Nobody knows the future. Anything can happen and Bitcoin can reach 20000k again or even much more. And you will be very sorry if you sell Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a long-term investment. Do not think that you will buy Bitcoin and in a few months it will give you a 300% profit.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

I made same mistake of hodling btc but not regretting because I know that btc will still go up and even more, I just have to up my game by doing proper analysis so I won't face this kind of situation again
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

Let this become a lesson for those who want to buy or sell their bitcoin.People always ask,is it alright to sell now? Just wait for bitcoin to reach the new ATH again,that's the best time to sell,don't wait till it down or you will regret it like right now.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Now is the time to buy, the cost of Bitcoin is 6K, so I think it will not be much less.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
You do not have to wait more than you want to win from this, otherwise you can lose a lot. This is a great skill - to stop in time and sell everything at a good price.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

I wish to go back to 2009 to buy bitcoin for $ 0.01. I only need to spend $ 100 and return to the end of 2017. I will be the youngest billionaire in the world.

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

I will sell the entire bitcoin in late 2017 and wait for the bitcoin price to drop to $ 6200, and I will use all my assets to buy bitcoin. We will not be able to predict the price of bitcoin. So you do not have to regret about that

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

We regret that we have confidence that in 2018 bitcoin prices will rise to $ 30k. Unfortunately, the bitcoin price fell to $ 6k2 in February. If I could go back in time, I would sell bitcoin when bitcoin is at $ 18k

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

it seems like you are experiencing a deep regret because the bitcoin price is currently rising rapidly and you have sold bitcoins at a very low price so you must be very sorry to be too quick to sell bitcoin when december 2017 ago.
lauranaura67

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

Yeah, I also got stuck in the HODL mentality back in December... the regret is real now Grin

You didn't get stuck, the greed prevailed. Not judging you I'm just saying. Many people did the same thing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

Why you didn't sold some of your bitcoins during that time? early days of January are still fine to sell. I guess you're greed has bitten you and this is you're wish before.

"I wish bitcoin will keep on increasing."

Yeah, I also got stuck in the HODL mentality back in December... the regret is real now Grin

You didn't get stuck, the greed prevailed. Not judging you I'm just saying. Many people did the same thing.
You guys are not considerable when the market is high, you're complaining and when the market is down, still you're complaining.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Well.I think that would be the mindset of most bitcoin holders but no one of us knew that bitcoin price would fall to this level this year.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

Yeah all of us wish we did that, but back than all things seemed going so well for the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in general and no one thought or even assumed that bitcoin will stop going up, i mean people where talking about bitcoin hitting 50k by this time, instead it is going down down to 6k and it is threatened to go down even lower than that, but i guess it is how things go in this market, all we can do know is hold and pray.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Good thing I was able to sell some of my Bitcoin during December when it is at its peak and I don't have regrets right now since I already generated new investment and still have a good profit right now.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

I guess you can't do anything for now but to continue to HODL mate.

I do hope that you learn your lesson here. But hey, no one can tell the future, there will be a lot of ifs and buts, however, we shouldn't regret our decision right now. We should move forward but when the same situation arises again, make the best out of it and base your decision on your previous mistakes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: