Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

I guess everyone wished the same thing, but the greed took place and we thought that being millionaires is near and hoped for the extreme prices blindly, hope next time will come.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
If only we knew what would happen in the future then i would have also do the same, dump all the bitcoin that i had then buy again today where the value of bitcoin is lower than that of late last year. That's the beauty of crypto, it's volatility wherein you never know what happens in the future and it also give opportunity to earn more if you are smart enough to follow the trend.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:04 AM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

I wish I bought BTC in 2009... this kind of thoughts and posts are useless in my opinion and no offense, learn what you can from it and move on.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
X3rto14

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:27:57 AM

eheheheh I wish it too...
I hope BTC will rise again as December and everybody will be happy again!
BTC can't stop!
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

That's is all about inexperience in the cryptoworld. You thought crypto market is as stable is the stock exchange that we all know but it is not that way here. The price of most cryptos are led by speculations and nothing more. People take away their profits with time and buy at certain times and speculate the price to a certain higher prices and then sell again. You can choose to be a hodler for some specific years but don't expect the price to get exactly to what you want always. It come up and goes down with time.

pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

We should do like this at this time and throw it away at the end of the year when bitcoin prices rise and we can get a lot of benefits.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:05:43 AM

The market is unpredictable hence you can determine when to buy and sell to make the maximum benefit. Apart from trading which assures you to make more trades and win or lose among your trades, with holding, you have the risk of losing all your money after keeping a coin for longer time.

Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:46:38 AM

If that wish is the truth that brings you many benefits, I am very sorry for you
But what has gone through should we not regret it and it will make you bear the full energy of regret you should from bundles what you regret to you see lighter.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

I would think like that, if I knew the future. if I can go back to november 2017, then I will buy as much bitcoin and then I sell in December 2017. my profit can be tripled.
but no one knows the future and should not regret the past, all we have to do now keep believing in bitcoin
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

Basically your anger is right to do this types of decision but you have to be some patience because now this price is low but this price is again started to increase if you hold your coin now it will be give you proper benefits to you also after few days later this will be give you lots of profits.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

If we could know everything beforehand a lot of mistakes would never happen;) There is no sense to regret now. You never now what will be in future. Just wait till the price will go to the moon, and it definitely will happen you just need to wait.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

You have to be lucky if you wish that to happen but don't think about the past too much or you will never njoy your future,still you can make profits by investing on the bitcoins because maybe the price of bitcoin will reach $1M or more and if you bought the bitcoins now,you still can make more profits than now,so think about the future it may give new ideas to reach your goal.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

There is the prediction that it will rise again. So you can still make it. We all learn from experience. So the next time it happens that way you can take advantage of the situation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

No one can predict the future what is going to happen. Like for instance if bitcoin price goes 20k$ by late 2018 you will say wish i had bought a good stash of bitcoin. So rather than feeling sad about past always make a set of rules for yourself for trading and take orofits from time to time so that you won't have to regret in a situation like this.
Da2ja3

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Its good you have learnt from your mistakes
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

When you enjoy profit you also need to be patient in crypto
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

Nobody knows what the price would be in the future.

What if you dump all the Btc in December 2017 and now the price would have been 40k? Crypto market is very volatile and the fluctuations can be positive or negative.

If you believe in crypto and btc then you should just hodl and stay relax until the price will recover and ATH will be exceeded.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

This means that you played well on the long-term. Was it an accident or a clear calculation? I would also like to return time back and do the same ...
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

Maybe he has made a profit in October and november so he traded bitcoin with the currency exchange rate of his country. In fact, he could keep him from being there for everyday personal or family needs. No matter how bitcoin we have we are defeated by the needs of everyday life. Cool
Schlaumeier

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

I tell you something. Selling at the near the ATH is not easy.

I had 5 Bitcoins, some  I got for about 230 dollars in 2015. The last one I bought in spring 2017 around 2500 dollars.

There was a point where it reached 6500 dollars. I thought WOW thats it lets sell only 1. I did sell, it dropped 20% and I had in mind to buy it back cheaper. Unfortunately my buy order was lower then the temporary low last year. It was painful to see Bitcoin going to its all time high last September.

But the good thing at that time was, I still had 4  Grin Very close to the all time high I decided to sell a second bitcoin which I don't regret. It provided my liquidity to buy again on the lows and helped me a lot to increase my portfolio in these and the future days.

So whats the takeout here. As some posters mentioned before, you never see the future. Escpecially right now. I personally think that selling some coins whilst we are in profit is a good thing and we buy backin when the prices are lower. Straightforward: Buy Low, Sell High  Wink

Having a certain set up aligned with a strategy certainly helps.

Yes I'm a HODLER, but not in the narrow sense.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: