Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:03 AM

if events  has passed us should not be regretted that they will not bring us back to the past if we regret it only makes us more sorrowful and frustrated rather than that we should accept it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:02 AM

Probably greed got the most out of you. You think that bitcoin is having a good run last year and you thought that it will continue to rise despite the slight decrease and recoveries but then, suddenly, shit happens and many people manipulated the market and dump their share of bitcoin. The price drops drastically and we can't control it anymore nor we can assume that it will soon recover. Up until now, we are waiting for bitcoin to reach its ATH again but it will probably take a while before it does.
For me personally it was greed combined with 0 experience about the crypto world's behavior. It sucks that I joined at the point when everything was going up like crazy and I had no idea what I'm doing. I'm not sad tho, we all learn from our mistakes and that's a big plus for everyone who already experienced this (the market to go from crazy bullish to bearish in few days). The important thing is YOU to feel bullish about BTC, buy the dip, enjoy the ride and hopefully we will experience DEC 2017 again.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

Probably greed got the most out of you. You think that bitcoin is having a good run last year and you thought that it will continue to rise despite the slight decrease and recoveries but then, suddenly, shit happens and many people manipulated the market and dump their share of bitcoin. The price drops drastically and we can't control it anymore nor we can assume that it will soon recover. Up until now, we are waiting for bitcoin to reach its ATH again but it will probably take a while before it does.
For me personally it was greed combined with 0 experience about the crypto world's behavior. It sucks that I joined at the point when everything was going up like crazy and I had no idea what I'm doing. I'm not sad tho, we all learn from our mistakes and that's a big plus for everyone who already experienced this (the market to go from crazy bullish to bearish in few days). The important thing is YOU to feel bullish about BTC, buy the dip, enjoy the ride and hopefully we will experience DEC 2017 again.

Right, let this just be a good learn experience for everyone. That boom is 2017 was really good for everyone especially who have dumped everything and take the profits. It was crazy, madness and irrational to buy at that time and its just really a matter of time because things go to worst just like we have seen. But no one can tell for certain that it will go that way. If we knew, everyone should have sold already. Again, its a expensive lesson to learn but we shouldn't regret it because sooner or later we will see bitcoin grow at exponential rate again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought , so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

It's a normal thing. Just like other people, you waited for an even higher price before selling but the price came crashing down and you wished you had sell before the dump. You are still lucky you didn't buy bitcoin when it was at that peak. I did and all I have to do now is simply continue holding and selling when the price is above $20000. I only hope that this time will come quickly.

Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

It seems like everybody want the same, as for me personally I know that this is impossible, so I would better like to see the upcoming opportunities and have an ability to not to miss them
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

I would not say mine was greed but I would say it is the cryptocurrency experience based on listening to news, the behavior of the crypto market, trading knowledge that made it very hard to make any important decision back then. However, all hope is never lost because every disappointment and mistakes you make, gets you trained for the future and only a fool will make the same mistake twice.

Now I have equipped myself with enough trading knowledge as a result of that and trained myself gradually to know how to make long term and short term decisions in the market. What you make from something is what matters and regret will not solve any problem.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Regrets is always at the end. but no one knows what would happen for bitcoin price as we all know crypto market is unpredictable. no one knows what would be the exact price of bitcoin 6 months after its all time high last December 2017. just use this as your learning experience to take profit when market is bullish or if your target price will hit.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

It is very normal and nothing will happen good with the regret. None knows what will happen in next day. So I think, doing proper analysis for better projection will give you something good rather than regret for past.
Yeah, regret usually has never solved anything. Instead of thinking about what we have missed out in the past, we must work on what we could do at present time so that we may get chances to rectify those mistakes in terms of amount of money we could earn.

Rather than wishing what you did not do, start looking for what you can do. The thing is the market will not always be this way and rather than later on giving us another regret message of not buying in at the dip, that is an opportunity that I feel is on ground now for anyone to take. The market may go lower, and no one knows, but the fact is to take advantage of it all and see where that leads.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

If you do not mistaken, by the end of 2018, the BTC price will increase to the same as in 2017, which is when you sell the coin, perhaps by the end of 2017 you are too greedy and expect the price increase BTC. high. So now you regret it so.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

I wish I did the same thing as well. However, despite of that regret, I still believe that I would be able to gain a good profit like that in the future. I am just hodling on to my patience and trust cryptocurrency that it would provide me a good profit. I believe that bitcoin would strike high again.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

let this just be a good learn experience for everyone. That boom is 2017 was really good for everyone especially who have dumped everything and take the profits. It was crazy, madness and irrational to buy at that time and its just really a matter of time because things go to worst just like we have seen. But no one can tell for certain that it will go that way. If we knew, everyone should have sold already. Again, its a expensive lesson to learn but we shouldn't regret it because sooner or later we will see bitcoin grow at exponential rate again.
That should be the idea. We make mistakes in life to get experience from it and the good thing is that there would always be some form of repetition of the same scenario as new investors and inexperienced ones keep getting into the market.

We can never know until we have the knowledge and a lot of newbies back then was so bullish expecting that the market is ready to go to the moon, but now, experience has exposed a lot of us to learning how to trade and doing it well to be able to make good market decisions.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

Regrets is always at the end. but no one knows what would happen for bitcoin price as we all know crypto market is unpredictable. no one knows what would be the exact price of bitcoin 6 months after its all time high last December 2017. just use this as your learning experience to take profit when market is bullish or if your target price will hit.

No one knows what the fate of the market will be. To regret is a very normal reaction considering such high peak last December and the condition in the present. We just have to be vigilant next time and not be highly driven by our emotion.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought , so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

It's a normal thing. Just like other people, you waited for an even higher price before selling but the price came crashing down and you wished you had sell before the dump. You are still lucky you didn't buy bitcoin when it was at that peak. I did and all I have to do now is simply continue holding and selling when the price is above $20000. I only hope that this time will come quickly.

And I bet that everyone who owns bitcoin right now are also wishes that they should already sold or dumped all of their coins if they only knew that the value of the cryptocurrencies today will come to this low point. But for me it's just a price correction and this would come to end hope it would soon.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

Now thats called as FOMO - a perfect fear of missing out for the past events. Well you should be patient enough in the crypto world if you really want to make some  bucks here and let the coins develop themselves at the pace they are working right now. Nothing happens suddenly, if there was high pump then do expect the similar big dumps in the time. The current situation is just mark of that one and just the same way you get happy with heavy pumps then you should be worry free about the current dump and consider it entry point for your next profits.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

That is the crypto market for you full of ifs and if nots. Do not cry too much learn from your mistake and apply what you have learnt from this mistake to the next level of your involvement in crypyo
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

You know that the market will not go up all the time so I guess you should have expected this to happen. The market will not favor you all the time and if you are in a hurry to get rich then maybe crypto is not for you because this is for the people who are long term and who believed in the technology behind it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Don't regret about that too much because things will get better. I believe that the market would reach higher as it did before. It would strike higher in the last quarter of the year so we must continue hodling and wait for the pumo of it. Don't stop in having regrets.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

If I did the same thing last December, I should have gained a lot of profit now. I am so regretful about it because If I only bought and dumped during that time, I should have gained bigger than hodling until now and waiting for the same thing to happen again. If the price of bitcoin pump, I would sell mine.

vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

I have purchased when it was at 5000 USD and sold at around 16000 USD. I purchased again more with the profit i had when it was around 9000 waiting to get the profits as last year. As we can not predict any prices, it is very difficult sometime to decide on Hold or selling. I am holding this since long now. Hope the rise in the market again.

_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

Do not think about the past and about what you did not or did not buy. Live in the present and make the right decisions right now, the crypto currency market offers many opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: