Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

Actually I have the same feeling as you are my friend. I have altcoins that have risen in value, but I am so greedy with my holdings because I want to earn more. However, instead of earning a good amount, I just lost more than 80% of their value. I know it’s a thing that I have regretted way back in January, but it’s a thing of the past, and I have no choice but to move forward because I believe it will rally again within the second half of 2018. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

For buying more BTC or just for the exit?
We are going to see many new all time high and you are going to find some new opportunity to dump your BTC. But I think you are not going to do that.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

Most of us here would wish the same thing. After that ATH last December 2017, some thought that it will go continuously in that price so they've decided not to sell it or sold just a half of it. This only proves that cryptocurrencies are unpredictabe at will surprise you unexpectedly. We cannot go back in time so focus on today.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

Now everyone regrets that they do not sell all of their BTCs by the end of 2017, but at that time too many people think that BTC will continue to increase over time, they do not think that BTC prices will drop. Down low like this.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

Do not be too distressed or regret it too much,it could have gone the other ways and you would have lost out on amazing returns.Just be a patient for a while longer,Bitcoin may hit 50k $ by end year.
Thats right. there are many people who experience this and they persist and believe that the price will definitely go up and give you
a profit. I also still keep it hold since the beginning of the year. I'm sure I can make a profit if I be patient for longer
Well if you lose the chance for one time it does not mean you can’t get another, so if you bought some coin just hold all of them with patience I am sure soon the price of bitcoin will be high once again and then you will be happy for having that much saving to sell at high ratting, 2018 will surely end up giving us higher profit same as the last year 2017.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

In my opinion, this is basically wishful thinking in my opinion. I had some coins as at then too but I sold half and I kept half of the coins. Cryptocurrency is a long term business and one must be patient with it to be able to able to realise funds from it. Just brace and look and coins that you can buy now the prices are still low, buy them and store and when the prices rise, you can sell half and keep half. That way, you would be better off
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

probably it is the most wanted wish for most of the hodlers. I hope most people would want to buy from dip and sell at the top
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

This is because we can never really tell what will actually happen and of course if we knew this everyone will sell their bitcoin. But that was past and we should learn our lesson and besides it's not too late because bitcoin will still surge, maybe not now but eventually it will. It's a matter of time and patience so just hold on guys.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

Do not be too distressed or regret it too much,it could have gone the other ways and you would have lost out on amazing returns.Just be a patient for a while longer,Bitcoin may hit 50k $ by end year.
Thats right. there are many people who experience this and they persist and believe that the price will definitely go up and give you
a profit. I also still keep it hold since the beginning of the year. I'm sure I can make a profit if I be patient for longer
Well if you lose the chance for one time it does not mean you can’t get another, so if you bought some coin just hold all of them with patience I am sure soon the price of bitcoin will be high once again and then you will be happy for having that much saving to sell at high ratting, 2018 will surely end up giving us higher profit same as the last year 2017.

You didn't think a lot of people actually sold at thr perfect time right? With the way bitcoin was moving up then, it's hard to sell at any point since we don't know when it'll peak.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

In my own opinion, this is just wishful thinking. It would have been the best decision if you were lucky to dump your coins last December but in this market, it is full of uncertainty as no one knows what would likely happen as regards cryptocurrency.
MadonnaLover

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

Do you think you are very original having this thought? Welcome to the club - LoL.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

Well, if you could do that, then you will be here and create this topic. Back to the end of 2017, may people had idea that BTC would go up to $30k, it kept raising well and strongly, no one know it gonna be the peak of bitcoin. We are at the same period with last year, when crypto world is about to rock, so there are still hope that BTC will rise up again.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Do not let anymore regret because Cryptocurrency can not be predicted by anyone, anytime and anywhere.

Cryptocurrecny that makes our mental strength, stay patient and try because Bitcoin is now increasing bit by bit. And do not be greedy when you're lucky.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

well, you would never say that if you know that BTC will reach another ATH next year and next next year.  the beauty of life is that we cannot know what future will be.  if we were to know back then what price BTC will be now, then all people will sell their coins then.  life will be meaningless as in lack of excitement and mystery factor if we know the future.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

If I think experience in cryptoworld. We think the cryptocurrancy market is a stock exchange that we know is not the way it is here. The price of most cryptos is led by speculation and nothing more. Fortunately I can sell some of my Bitcoin during December when it's not a regret at the moment because I've made a new investment and still have a good profit now that I can.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

yes you are right I think a lot of people who are late to sell and do dump to bitcoin at the end of December 2017 yesterday because maybe they try to be able to get a lot of profits with the hold but it is stuck in the expensive price.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Well just hold your btc and wait for a good time sell it in a good profit. I bellieve bitcoin well goes up again soon and gave us all hope. The best you have to do now is to buy more bitcoin again to add your profulio.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀