Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Some people here are usually making mistakes and that’s due to their greediness. They don’t even know what they want to achieve and they have no plans. So tell me how you expect to be successful when you’ve got no single plan at all.

If you have plans you will know the right time for you to withdraw your money from Bitcoin and save the profit you have gotten and then wait for another opportunity for you to get in again and make profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

The price last year has skyrocket in the market because there are a lot of people who invest a huge amount but as of today, the price is still decreasing due to the feedback of big pump before the year ends.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

I have purchased when it was at 4000 USD and sold at around 15000 USD,i bought again when btc was 5900 now wating  for 1000% profit again because this year btc will rise up to 40k-50k ,right now the party have started btc moving up slowly ,so hodl is the key Wink Wink Wink
There is no such point of regretting over the things which already happened in the past and that you have to be sure that you are making the best possible decision according to the situation so that you may not regret over any of your decision after you have taken it. You can only be able to take the right decision once you are considering all the factors and that you are thinking enough before making any decision.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

No worries because the bitcoin price is so high that I think bitcoin is increasing as it continues until december now this year and many investors have bought bitcoin this year.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Let me help you to post a regret, lols. I also having a big regret of not selling all my alts and bitcoin. I should be a millionaire now. But now everything went wrong. Still looking for the next btc TRUE bull run.

Google (http://www.google.com)
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

Now you will just have to wait for Bitcoin positions to return, as the market is still cyclical, and soon it will be back in price.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

Actually, its a pity that such thing happened. No one knew that prices would plummet to this state. If only you knew, you would have booked your profits and moved on. However, we take this as a learning curve and be wiser next time such opportunity presents itself
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

That's why we are human, we are limited in what we can see. We are not certain of what could happen tomorrow
molla_corda

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

Now is the best time to sit and wait, sell Bitcoin is now unwise to buy new coins still too early.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

Now is the best time to sit and wait, sell Bitcoin is now unwise to buy new coins still too early.
yes, it is the best time to buy a lot of bitcoin bcz when its price will more high so then you will get huge amount of profit but it will much better that you can do hold it for long term because in coming some weeks or some months bitcoin price will start to increase and then it will going to more high, so that's why you should buy it and hold for future investment, so my bitcoin is also invest for future and I want to earn more bitcoin for it but selling of bitcoin is not good in this period.

fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

The current market is quite bleak in 2018. And I think the value of bitcoin can only reach a peak of 15k at the end of the year. So everyone feels sorry for not selling out BTC by the end of 2017.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

Some people here are usually making mistakes and that’s due to their greediness. They don’t even know what they want to achieve and they have no plans. So tell me how you expect to be successful when you’ve got no single plan at all.

If you have plans you will know the right time for you to withdraw your money from Bitcoin and save the profit you have gotten and then wait for another opportunity for you to get in again and make profit.
Contentment is the main problem on most people and as you said we should project a particular goal on a possible time but I cant really deny that I had fallen the same situation and same for most people in the market as of now which missing out that golden opportunity on selling into those times when the market is still on the FOMO. For those who get out into those months then I do considered somehow lucky into their decisions because if we do compare the current market and previous ones then we would really able to see the difference.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

Many of us will already loss an amount of profit or maybe capital due to the huge dip that we are experiencing right now. And everyone really blame those self for not selling btc last December 2017 because that time is really the best tim sell. But i think year 2018 has already a. Couple of month that is enoughf for a bull to run on the market. So let's wait for it and we must have more patience to avoid lossing an amount of capital.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

Every short term or frustrated investors might be wishing of selling their bitcoin last December seeing how bitcoin has dropped more than a half of its market value today. But it's time to move on already since almost a year had passed and let's just see how bitcoin will surprise us this year.

kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

This can only sympathize) and now what is to panic, as they say "late to drink Borjomi, when the kidneys have already refused")) I Think now you need to wait, hope and pray that the rate will rise again. Well, or sell them, while there is a possibility that quite a minus not to leave!
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

This is what I feel regret those days that we did not sell our btc when it reach all time high. Anyway you are not the only one who felt this way many of us did not sell that rate. Because we thought price could reach higher so until this time I am holding.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alpacera

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

There is no sense in blaming yourself for not selling in December. You won't reverse the time and you could  not predict what will happen.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

everyone will wish like that, but unfortunately, in crypto, we don't know what will happen, even on the next day. If we remember the past, of course, we will always regret. so from now, we have to learn from the experience.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

There is no sense in blaming yourself for not selling in December. You won't reverse the time and you could  not predict what will happen.
Your advice is correct, he does not need to blame himself. If everyone knows before the price, they will easily get rich not only with bitcoin but also with other coins.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

everyone will wish like that, but unfortunately, in crypto, we don't know what will happen, even on the next day. If we remember the past, of course, we will always regret. so from now, we have to learn from the experience.

and sell?
well, I am joking, but at the same time not. It is impossible to learn from experience if the thing you must learn is predicting the future. OK, bitcoin was high at the end of 2017. So what? It may go to 0 or to the moon tomorrow, or maybe it will stay where it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: